WINRINA - Lesson #1

The Kim Sisters and Their Girlfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter was pacing back and forth inside her room, worry plastered all over her face while staring at her phone. She texted her girlfriend Karina half an hour ago that she made it home and all Karina responded back was “Okay, goodnight.”

 

Okay, good night. In any other situation, Winter would text back and ask her what was wrong but this time, she couldn’t.

 

Why? Because she definitely knew what was wrong.

 

Flashback earlier that night

 

The young couple were inside Winter’s car that was parked in front of Karina’s parent’s house. It was the weekend and they went on their usual date. Even with their busy schedule at the University, especially it was exams week, the two always find time to be together, hence, now being alone inside the car.

 

“Do you want to have a study group with Giselle and Ning some time this week?" Winter asked. The younger knew Karina’s subjects this semester were a bit harder than last and she wanted to make sure she could help as much as she could.

 

“Sure Babe.” Karina answered.

 

“Cool. Do you know what day works best for you? Oh wait, never mind I can check our shared calendar.”

 

Winter picked up her phone but her girlfriend stopped her.

 

“Can we do that later? I don’t really want to talk about school stuff right now. Isn’t supposed to be our us time?” Karina said, sliding her hand up and down her girlfriend’s arm.

 

“You’re right, it is. I’m sorry Baby, no more school talk. We can talk about something else.” Winter placed the phone back down and looked up at Karina who was biting down her lower lip. “Or we don’t even have to talk at all.”

 

Winter leaned over and kissed her girlfriend which the latter reciprocated. It started slow but when Karina placed her hand on the back of Winter’s neck to deepened the kiss, Winter switched gears and slid her tongue inside Karina’s mouth and when she felt welcomed, she the other girl’s tongue. The AC in the car was on but somehow it didn’t help because things were getting heated between the two, at least that’s what Karina was feeling so when she pulled back and asked Winter if she would like to go inside in her room to continue, she was confused with her girlfriend’s answer.

 

“Uhm, jagi, I’m sorry I can’t. Uhm, I told Eomma I will be home for dinner.”

 

“Oh, uhm, okay. Yeah, no worries, uhm, I guess I’ll uh, I’ll just see you at the study group then.”

 

Karina collected her things and got out of the care before Winter could say anything. And Winter never did.

End of flashback

 

Winter regretted it. She really did. But she panicked and didn’t know what to do so here she was, overthinking every worst scenario.

 

“Think Minjeong, think!” She was massaging her temple hard and when nothing was making sense, she decided to just go to bed and sleep her worries away. Spoiler alert; it didn’t work.

 

The following day, Winter contemplated on calling her girlfriend. They always call each other every day for quick updates and such. But what was she going to say? She wasn’t sure how to tell Karina nor have an explanation about the awkward ending of their date. She did have an explanation but she was too scared to voice it out. The truth was, Winter and Karina has been dating for almost six months and they have not done the deed yet.

 

Yes, . They have not crossed that line yet. The most they’ve done was heavy make out sessions and her groping her girlfriend’s but she didn’t know how to go from there. Winter has not been with anyone and Karina was her first everything.

First girlfriend. First date. First kiss. And if she didn’t mess up last night, first experience.

 

Karina had told her that the older girl had flings before but was not clear nor has Winter asked if she was intimate with them but with the way the other girl acted with her, Winter assumed Karina was experienced. She opted with sending Karina a “Good morning” text and went downstairs to eat.

 

Winter was surprised to see her older sister Taeyeon in the living room, working on her laptop.

 

“Oh, Taeyeonnie! What are you doing here?”

 

Taeyeon looked up with an unamused look on her face. “Damn, good afternoon to you too Winter.” She answered back.

 

“Sorry Unnie, I overslept and didn’t even realize the time so I’m a bit disoriented.”

 

Taeyeon eyed her sister up and down. “You look like , Minjeong. Staying out late with your girlfriend, I see?” She teased.

 

“Well, I did stay up late but not with Karina. I left her house earlier than expected.” Winter walked across the living room and slouched down the sofa right next to Taeyeon. “I think I ed up Taeyeonnie. I need your help.”

 

The Kim sisters were very much close so if there was a person that Winter could ask for advice about this kind of things, her sister was definitely her best bet.

 

Taeyeon’s eyebrows raised after hearing this. “Kim Minjeong, what did you do?”

 

“It’s what I didn’t do Unnie.”

 

Taeyeon stayed silent, urging Winter to continue.

 

“Okay, but you have to promise not to laugh or make fun of me or make this weird because I’m already embarrassed to ask.”

 

“Okay, I promise, now tell me.”

 

Winter took the longest breath she didn’t know she was holding and just blurted it out loud. “I need help and advice about .”

 

The older Kim couldn’t help herself and started laughing.

 

“YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN’T LAUGH AT ME!”

 

Taeyeon wasn’t laughing at Winter. She was more laughing at the subject her sister wanted to talk about. She knew Winter was inexperienced with but was surprised the young couple has not made it that far in their relationship yet. She was sure they’ve already done the deed when she saw both girls exited the bathroom one time at a party.

 

Taeyeon waved her hand in defense and placed the laptop on the coffee table across from them.

 

“Okay, I’m sorry but I promise I was not laughing at you. It’s this whole advice thing. So tell me what happened?”

 

Winter told her sister about the incident inside her car that started this whole thing.

 

“I really do want to take my relationship with Karina on the next level but I just, I don’t know how to and I don’t want to look incompetent. I don’t even know how to please a woman. Like, how do you and Fany-unnie started doing it?”

 

Taeyeon chuckled at her sister’s nonchalant question. “Erm, I’m going to try and explain these things to you without exposing my life with Fany, my god she’s going to kill me if she finds out, but this is for educational purposes. Hmm, should I go in details or like…”

 

The younger immediately covered her ears and shook her head. “Taeyeonnie, please! I don’t need to be scarred about the details on how you and Fany-unnie have , I don’t think I’ll be able to look at you afterwards. Just pointers or basic stuff. Like how to start, how to get there, you know, stuff like that. I just don’t want to disappoint Karina and then she might dump me because I’m lacking.”

 

Taeyeon could see the legit worry and concern of Winter towards the situation so she decided not to anymore.

 

“Listen Winter, she won’t. Karina doesn’t seem to be that kind of girl. I can tell she really likes you and cares about you. I don’t think there’s really right or wrong when it comes to , not when you communicate and have consent of course. My advice is to talk to her. Tell Karina about what you are feeling, your worries and I bet you she’ll understand. is not always just about her or you feeling good, it’s about the both of you. You won’t get everything right on the first time. You’re both women which makes things easier because you have the same body parts. Explore that and see what you guys like. What I can tell you about Fany and I, we learned together. We communicate what we like and what we don’t. And trust me, there’s so many options to try if you know what I mean.”

 

Taeyeon wiggled her eyebrows and Winter pretended to throw up but really, she understood what her sister was saying.

 

“Alright, yeah I guess I should put my fears and ego aside and talk to Karina about it.” Winter finally sighed.

 

“Good!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter