TAENY - Marriage Talk

The Kim Sisters and Their Girlfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon pulled in the drive way of the house she shared with her long time girlfriend Tiffany. She parked her car and noticed that Sooyoung’s car was parked outside at the front. She turned off the engine and unbuckled her seat belt, grabbed her purse from the passenger seat and got out of her car.

 

The noise coming from the front door as Taeyeon punched in the security code notified the two women in the kitchen.

 

“Fany-ah? I’m home!”

 

“Over here in the kitchen Taengoo!” Tiffany answered.

 

Taeyeon put her stuff down on the sofa and proceeded to make her way to the kitchen. There, she saw Tiffany standing close to the kitchen island, cutting up some fruits while Sooyoung was reaching for the blender from the cupboard. Both women were wearing comfy work out clothes which Taeyeon immediately remembered her girlfriend telling her this morning that Sooyoung and her have Pilates class that afternoon.

 

Tiffany looked up and smiled as soon as she saw Taeyeon come in the kitchen.

 

“Welcome home baby!” The dark haired girl beamed.

 

Taeyeon walked closer and stopped across Tiffany and leaned over to give her girlfriend a quick kiss. 

 

“Hey babe!” She pulled back and turned over to the tall girl who was rinsing the said blender. “Hi Sooyoungie!”

 

Sooyoung walked closer and gave Taeyeon a quick side hug. “Hi shorty! Want some smoothie? Fany is make us some.”

 

“No I’m okay, I had some iced coffee earlier during my short meeting. How was Pilates class?”

 

“You would think it get easier every class but no, I’m still having a hard time.” The tallest girl said.

 

“We’ve only been attending classes for a month Soo, it takes time girl.” Tiffany quipped as she scooped the cut up fruits and put them in the blender.

 

“Exactly, so no need to plan on switching to intermediate already!”

 

“But the other girls in our class are switching! I don’t want us to be the only two left in beginners.”

 

“Ugh, overachiever.” Sooyoung playfully stuck her tongue out to Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon chuckled while listening to the two girls banter in front of her.

 

“As long as you both are not over doing it and pulling a muscle.”

 

Tiffany grabbed a couple of glasses and poured the strawberry banana smoothie for her and Sooyoung.

 

“By the way Fany-ah, don’t forget to remind me to stop by a bakery shop later before we head to my parent’s house.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Okay boo.” 

 

“Ooohh, dinner with the future in-laws?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Yeah, Winter is bringing a girlfriend at my parents’ for the very first time.”

 

“Omo! Winter has a girlfriend now?”

 

“I know right? I can’t believe that dork managed to find a girlfriend.”

 

“Yah! I meant, that little kid grew up too fast. We’re really becoming ahjummas now.” 

 

“Exactly, so hurry up and plan your wedding with Kyung-ho already before you look over your age and he replace you with someone younger.” Taeyeon teased.

 

“This girl! Excuse me but he hit the jackpot when he met me so I know he’s not going anywhere. Worry about getting engaged with Fany first, she might not wait forever.”

 

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung!” It’s Tiffany who answered the tall girl this time. 

 

“Taetae and I previously talked about it and we’re still saving up for our future okay, she gets pressure enough from our parents already.”

 

“It’s okay, I don’t feel pressured babe. It’s not like Eomma calls me every week to ask if I need help buying a ring, which I don’t because I alr..” The shorter girl stopped herself.

 

Sooyoung’s eyes grew bigger and Tiffany looked at her girlfriend with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Because what? BECAUSE WHAT?” Sooyoung asked loudly.

 

“Because, because… Sooyoung will you please wipe your upper lip, you have smoothie on it and I can’t look at you seriously.” Taeyeon was gesturing to the girl to wipe .

 

They were interrupted by the sound of Tiffany’s phone ringing.

 

“Winter is calling.” She picked up the phone and answered. “Hello Baby girl! How’s our Minjeongie doing?”

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her girlfriend babying her younger sister. Winter was only 7 when she and Tiffany got together and the latter spoils the youngest Kim ever since. Tiffany's reasoning was she doesn't have any younger siblings and she adores Winter from the moment she met her. Even with their 12 year , the Kim sisters were very close to each other and also share the same looks.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter