Chap 02

It hurts [Hiatus]

As I woke up the next day, everyone sat already in the kitchen, eating. I entered the kitchen and sat down on my usual place, eating without looking at them, so did they. Shortly before we headed to the concert, Leeteuk told us to give our best and smile during the performance, not showing the ELFs that we were tired. We nodded and got into the vans.

The ride was silent because everyone tried to sleep a bit. We reached the location in time and Seunghwan was already waiting for us backstage. „You will perform A-Cha, Mr Simple..“ I already knew what we would perform, so I went to the make-up stylists and let them do their job.

Five Minutes for Super Junior!“ Someone said and we got ready. We stood in a circle, screaming fighting. We all smiled as we got on stage, waiting for the music to start. As the first beats of Mr Simple were played, our fans started screaming and chanting. I smiled and we started dancing. As I got on my position before Shindong says 'Suju ganda' I slipped. I didn't scream but the pain was indescribable. I saw Kyuhyun looking at me and Shindong forgetting to sing his short line and comeing in my direction. I quickly stood up and tried to match with the choreo again, but I needed a few tries, because my whole body hurt but I kept smiling. *

Finally, we could left the stage and I slided down the wall in the changing room. Imediatly, Kyuhyun, Shindong and Eunhyuk were by my side. „Hyung? Are you okay? Do you need anything? Where does it hurt?“ They asked and I laid my head on my knees, letting the tears drop. „M-my back..“ I said with a shaky voice and felt someone lifting me up, laying on the sofa. It was Shindong. I could see Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun talking to Seunghwan before a doctor came through the door.

I've gotten a few painkillers and I could walk without pain. „This should be away with two days, if not, call“ The doctor said and walked away. The members helped me into the van and we drove home.

What do you want to do?“ Kyuhyun asked as we went into our shared room. „I want to sleep. The painkillers..“ I said and he nodded. I laid down on the bed and saw him leaving, quietly closing the door.

As I woke up again, it was after midnight. Kyuhyun was laying in his bed, his laptop still working. I smiled and took it out, turning it off. I was hungry and made my way to the kitchen, seeing Ryeowook sitting there, studying something. „Wookie?“ I asked and he jumped in surprise. „Oh Hyung! Do you have pain anywhere? Can I-“ „I am hungry, don't worry. But what are you doing here?“ „Oh, I am tryign to catch the school stuff, Hyung“ Ryeowook said. „You can do that tomorrow, go to bed. Now.“ I said and smiled at him as he stood up and hugged me shortly. „Night Hyung“ He whispered. „Night“ I whispered back and searched something to eat.


 

The next day, my little accident was on every fanpage I've read. I was on one of my favorite side and scrolled down, reading the comments. I gasped as I read them.

bahaha! That looked so funny! He is sliding SJ down! Wondering, why he is still in there?“

Ohmygod, you can't dance such a easy move?! Go and leave!“

This looks kinda painful, but wait! This is funny!“

Hahaha! Such an idiot!“


 

I didn't want to read more, so I closed my laptop, trying not to break down. I heard someone entering my room and tried to hide the laptop but as soon Kyuhyun saw it, he took it and looked at the page. After a few seconds, his eyes darkened and he laid the laptop away, taking my face between his hands. „Yesung. Don't. Ever. Give. A. .“ He said and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and nodded. „B-but it hurts, it hurts deep inside. Here“ I said as I laid a hand on my heart and Kyuhyun nodded. „I know. I know, Hyung“ He said and hugged me and I let me tears fall, to tired to hide them anymore.

Kyuhyun let go after a while and I took the chance to go into the bathroom, taking my eye drops out. I got them a few years ago to hide my tears. I don't want the other members seeing me like this, broken.

I flashed a smile as I entered the living room and sat down. Shindong, Donghae and Sungmin were in there, watching Minho's drama, the pianist. I joined them and Donghae laid his head on my shoulder, falling asleep.

Shindong brought Donghae into his room and came back, followed by Leeteuk. The older sat down next to me and I could feel his gaze. „Jongwoon? I need to talk to you“ He said and I followed him into his room. „What is it about Hyung?“ I asked and he told me to sit down. „I have talked with Seunghwan. He said that you can have a few days off“ „But I don't need it now, Hyung.“ I said and Leeteuk sighed. „You need it. I am hearing you shouting in your dreams, crying. Jongwoon, please. Don't lie anymore“ Leeteuk said and I could see the hurt in his eyes. „Okay, I am taking these days“ „Thanks. I managed it that someone is always with you“ He said and I hugged him. „But look after yourself too“ I told him before I left the room.


 

A/N: You can see a bit Kyusung and Yeteuk action in here xD but this story will be focused on Yesung and not on a pairing :D Tell me what you are thinking about the new chapters ^-^


 

~ kyusungobsessed

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ6xV5fel3k&feature=related