Chap 04

It hurts [Hiatus]

I enjoyed it to have a few days off, but I was happy as I had to attend schedules. Don't get me wrong, but being with my brothers is way better than being alone. Today was dance practice; I hadt to learn a few steps before participing, so I went there one hour before the others came. Our teacher was Jae. I like him because he is always patient with me. But today, he didn't seemed pleased with me. I could understand him, but the simply move wont go in my head. I groaned and stopped dancing, ready to leave the room as Jae grabbed my arm. „Don't dare to leave! I know you can do it!“ Jae said and pushed me back into the middle of the room. „Stop thinking about how to sing and try to focus on the beat!“ Jae was right. I always thought about how to sing the song even tough I only have to dance. I am getting worried what will happen if the others will forget their parts, I have to rescue SJ then, haven't I? But for this practice, I decided to focus on dancing.


Jae let the song start again, the song is called A-CHa. I closed my eyes and let my body do what he wanted. Suddenly, the music ended and I stood in the middle, trying to catch my breath. Then, I noticed the other members standing at the door, looking at me with a confused but also admiring look. I smiled shyly before grabbing my water bottle and drunk something. „Hyung! T-that was..“ Donghae said and hugged me. „Uhm.. thanks?“ I said and Eunhyuk smiled at me. „You are good, better than I thought you would do in this choreo“ I smiled at him and everyone got on his own spot.

 

„Argh, my whole body hurts!“ Siwon complained after we left the dance studio. Everyone talked but I noticed Leeteuk being silent, so I went him and gasped as I saw his face. He was half unconsiciousness. „Hyung?“ I asked quietly and he smiled at me. „I am fine, Jongwoon.“ He said but I didn't believe him and laid an arm around him, supporting his weight. He smiled thankfully and as we got into the van, he laid his head on my shoulder, falling asleep as soon the van drove off.


„Yesung and Kyuhyun have vocal training, the others have to attend different schedules“ Our driver told us as he let me and Kyuhyun get off. We went into the building, being greeted by many people and finally reached our practice room.


„Have you noticed Leeteuk-hyung?“ Kyuhyun asked as we were ready to sing. „Yes, I am worried about him“ I answered him and put the headphones on. „We should talk with him“ Kyuhyun suggested before he also put his headphones on. We decided to sing the song 'Your Eyes' first before starting with the new songs. After that, we practiced A Day and Adante. Our vocal trainer was pleased and let us go after handing us the sheets for the songs. „I just want to sleep“ Kyuhyun groaned as we got into a different van and drove back to the SM Entertainment building. They wanted to talk about a concert in Japan. We met the others in front of the building and went in.

 

„Super Junior KRY could appear“ Leeteuk said and Seunghwan nodded. „This could be an oppinion. Then, the others would have time to change their cloths and KRY has time after the solo to change into the following chloths.. I will talk with the others about it, you can go“ Seunghwan said and everyone was happy as we reached the van. I got to sit next to Leeteuk and he smiled before taking his earplugs in and listen to music. I saw Kyuhyuns worried gaze and smiled at him, showing him that Leeteuk is fine, now.


 

„Hey, Sungie! Wake up!“ Ryeowook said and he opened the curtain. I groaned, getting dressed before I walked into the kitchen. It was only Sungmin and myself in the kitchen, the only ones who had schedules that early. It was about 4 or 5 am in the morning. „Morning“ I said as I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down next to him. „Morning Hyung“ He said back and focused on his paper again.

„Y-yesung?“ Leeteuk appeared in the door and looked at me. „Can I talk to you?“ He said and I nodded, gasping in shock as I saw how Leeteuk looked. Once we reached his room, he locked it and we sat down onto his bed. „I-I need to go to the hospital.“ He whispered and I took his hands. „W-why?“ „Because my body can't go on anymore. You have to look after these boys, can you do that for me?“ He asked and I smiled. „Of course Hyung, I will!“ I said and he took a deep breath before grabbing his bag. Seunghwan was waiting for him and they drove away. I should take care of the other members? , why did I agree?

„Yesung Hyung! I am hungry!“ Eunhyuk complained as I came back into the dorm. „Make you some food“ I said and changed my cloths. „Hyung~ I am stil hungry!“ Eunhyuk yelled and I sighed, going into the kitchen and making something for him to eat. „I am hungry too!“ Donghae suddenly yelled and I groaned, making a second dinner. „Finished!“ I yelled after a while and went out of the kitchen, letting myself drop on the couch in the living room. „Hyung? Can you show me how to sing this?“ Shindong suddenly asked and I nodded.

 

Why now? Why are they asking me now? To make food or to teach them how to sing? They haven't done it before...


 

A/N: I won't be able to update twice a week anymore >.< But I will try to update as often as I can ^^ pls leave a comment :)