Chap 03

It hurts [Hiatus]

As I woke up the next morning, all the members already left the dorm. On the table laid a note from Ryeowook. I had to smile as I read it.

Hi Hyung~ make sure that you eat well and call us if anything happens, 'kay?♥“

I ate breakfast and went into the living room, looking for any interesting shows. There was Star King and I decided to watch it while phoning my parents. I have a few days off, there should be a possibility that I can see them.

„Neh?“

„Appa?“

„Jongwoon? Why are you calling?“

„I have a few days off.. Can I visit you?“

„Of course you can, you know that your little shop is always open for you“

„Neh, I will ask Seunghwan-hyung first. I will tell you if I come“

„Okay, see you then“

„Bye“

I smiled and quickly called Seunghwan. He gave me the permission and I made my way to the coffee of my parents. And of course, Jongjin was there too.

„Hyung! I missed you!“ He said as he came running towards me, hugging me. I ruffled his hair and freed myself to greet my parents. The visitors noticed my presence and some of the girls took out their cameras to take pictures. I smiled shyly before going to stand behind the counter to take their orders.

Many girls came to me telling me their orders but also some compliments. I smiled shyly at them and said thank you as a girl didn't say anything. She just stood there and looked me into the eyes. „Hello, what is your order?“ I asked and she smiled. „Just a coup of coffee, please“ She said and I nodded, making the coffee. „Here, that my be-“ I was stopped because she already laid the money on the table and left. As I took the money, there was a letter. I changed with Jongjin and went to the toilet, to read the letter.

„ Hello Jongwoon,

I want to apologize before you read the letter. I am not that good in Korean so I hope you still can read it.

I am not a fan for a long time, but as I heard as SJ song for the first time, I felt in love with your voice. It is just perfect. It didn't last long as I saw a picture of you and you became my bias. Even tough, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk are my favorites too, you are always my number one. I will be always a Cloud, no matter what happen! Remember that, Jongwoon! You are my number one bias!

Love you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx“

I was happy after I read the letter and put it into my pocket. As I went back to the counter, my mother shook her head an pointed to the clock. It was already 8 pm. I said goodbye and went back to the dorm.

Ryeowook opened the door. „Hyung! How was your day?“ „I was with my family“ I said as I followed him into the kitchen. There was only Sungmin in it, reading a book. He nodded his head as he saw me and continued to reading. I could hear that the others were in the living room, playing a game. „Are you hungry?“ „No, Wookie. I ate something“ I told him before going into my room. Kyuhyun sat on his bed, focused on his game. I laughed and went to my cage with my turtles. „I am sorry for being away that long, here is your food“ I said and gave them something to eat.

After I feed my turtles, I sat down on the bed and took my iPod out, listen to a few SJ songs. This day was a good one, I thought as I took out the letter and laid him under my pillow.

Sometimes, I am happy that I am a member of Super Junior.


 

A/N: I am sorry for not updating earlier... But school and soo >.<

Tell me what you think, ok?

Comments → faster update!!

~ kyusungobsessed