Sojuri

Ollie's Scenario Shop [open/ accepting requests]
Please log in to read the full chapter
Oh Sehun [exo k] x Lee Hakyung [oc]

[Sehun's perspective on how things happened]

 

WARNING:

SADDENING CONTENT

REFERENCE TO DEATH AND INFIDELITY.

 

Song:

Hurt so good- Astrid S

https://youtu.be/4fqwVBuunxY

 

 

 

 

“See you tomorrow Sehun” Suho calls as Sehun got off the car.

 

Sehun gave him a small nod before turning around and walking towards front entrance steps of his house. He swiftly pulled his backpack off one shoulder and towards the side of his ribs as he reached to open the small front pocket. He reached in and started rummaging through his bag in a rough manner. He hated when this happened.

 

“Aish. Where the is that key?” he furiously grumbled.

 

It had been two measly minutes since he has started looking for his house key, but to Sehun two minutes were an eternity. He had had a long day at school today between his regular classes, basketball and shopping for a birthday present for Chanyeol with Suho, Beakhyun and Jongin. The only thing he wanted to waste his time on was sleep. Sehun through his head back in frustration, his eyes tightly shut. He let out a loud exasperated breath before ruffling his hair in an aggressive manner as the imagine of him giving D.O. his keys in morning flashed in his mind. D.O. had wanted to hide his gift for Chanyeol in Sehun’s locker since he knew there would be no way of Chanyeol ever coming across it and spoil the surprise they had planned for him. D.O. had asked Sehun for his locker key which, too much of Sehun’s current dismay was in the same keychain as his house key.

 

Sehun groaned before instinctively reaching towards the cold, metallic doorknob. He roughly shook it, sadly it was no use. He raised his left hand to lightly pound his fist on the door before letting out a load grumble. His father was barely ever around, and it seemed like today was no different. His eyes shot opened as a lightbulb in his head. He remembered there was a spare key to the kitchen door under a small plant vase in the backyard.

 

He ran down the steps before taking a sharp left turn, making his way to his backyard gate. It had been about five years since he had actually stepped foot anywhere near the backyard. He tended to avoid going anywhere near it just so he didn’t have to run into you more than what was necessary. He furiously strode into his backyard, the fence door slowly slamming shut behind him.

 

Sehun navigated towards the kitchen door in autopilot. His gaze strictly on the ground, both his hands inside his jean pockets. He bent down to retrieve the spear key from under the flowerpot. As he was about to insert the key into the glass sliding door he caught sight of the reflection behind him. His brows had slightly scrunched together, as he squinted his eyes to make out what the fuggy reflection was about. Instantly he froze in his place. He could feel his body tense up, yet somehow his knees seemed to go weak. There, a few feet away from him stood the treehouse he once loved. He gazed at the reflection with a pain-stricken expression, as he felt old, suppressed memories invade his thoughts. One after the other, they all flashed in his mind. They were fighting for his attention. Sehun slowly turned to face the old treehouse. His eyes roamed around, taking in every single inch of that abandoned playhouse. Ever since that summer of seventh grade he had made it his mission to put you and all of the memories you guys had created together at the back of his mind. He had buried them so deep he had completely forgotten the house was still sitting right in the middle of both backyards. As he was about to take a step towards the house he heard a rustling noise come from your side of the house, causing him to snap back into reality. He hurriedly turned to open his door, swiftly and skillfully slid inside the house before shutting the door behind him. He quickly reached towards the curtains, and as he was about to shut them close he spotted you making your way into your side of the backyard.

 

Lee Hakyung

 

Your name instantly pop into his head as he stared at you, a bewildered expression gracing his face.

 

*What are you doing?* he whispered to himself as he watched you.

 

There you were, on your side of the backyards. You were taking a few steps in the direction of the treehouse before turning back around towards your backdoor. You repeated this action several times before halting to a stop. Sehun watched you for a couple of minutes before finally closing the curtains. “Why do I even care what she is doing?” he curtly muttered before making his way up the stairs and into his room.

 

Sehun threw his back onto his bed. He glanced around his room, searching for his towel. *Where did I place it?* he asked himself before spotting it hanging on his computer desk. He strode to his desk, leaned in and reached out for his towel when suddenly he heard the sound of wood creaking. His eyes flickered forward towards the window that faced the backyard. Intrigued, he walked past his desk, getting closer to his window. He placed both his hands on the edge of the window before leaning in to take a better peek. That’s when he noticed you making your way up the stairs of the treehouse. His eyebrows furrowed in utter confusion. He was absolutely dumbfounded as too why you would risk your safety by going up there. Neither of you were the small, light weighted children you used to be. That house had not been fixed or used in about five years. Worry rapidly grew inside Sehun’s chest as he intently watched you climb up those unsafe stairs.

 

*what is she doing?! she could get hurt. Stupid girl.*

 

Seconds later Sehun watched you completely disappear into the treehouse. He waited by the window a couple of minutes wanting to make sure you were not falling to your death by going up into that moldy playhouse.

 

Every single second that passed by Sehun could feel his heart wrench in sharp pain. He hated what you guys had come to be. All his life he had thought you’d go through everything together. That you guys would graduate high school together, that you would attend the same university, that you guys would go on adventures around the world together like you both had planned when younger. But all of that came to stop the beginning of seventh grade summer. Sehun’s eyes glazed over in tears as he clenched is hands into tight fists. All of those wonderful moments he had buried deep inside the back of his memory flashing before his eyes like a movie. He could remember the sound of your voice as you called him. The way you would scrunch up your button nose in disagreement every time he told you it was too dangerous for such a clumsy girl like you to go up the latter to tape the pictures up in the ceiling.

 

BAM

 

He felt a strong shockwave of pain strike his heart as he remembered a specific day in particular. The day that changed everything between the two of you. Sehun shook his head as he tried clearing up the lump that had formed in his throat. He pushed himself away from the window and walked towards his bed. He reached out to open one of the drawers in his nightstand. He hesitantly stopped midway before grabbing onto the handle and pulling the drawer open. He rummaged through his way to the end of the drawer before pulling out a black picture frame. He plopped himself onto the edge of the bed, as he slowly turned the picture frame to face him.

 

His blurry eyes gently gazed at the picture in front of him. A sharp trembly breath escaped his lips and a tear rolled down his cheek. He quickly whipped it away.

 

“Umma…” whispered in agonizingly painful tone.

 

There, staring back at him was a picture of both the Oh and the Lee family standing together, dressed in their fancy new year outfits while smiling happy as can be at the Parks annual bash. Nobody had any idea the night would turn out like it did.

 

Sehun ever so gently glided his thumb over his mom

Please log in to read the full chapter