Chapter Three: Ride With Me

It Will Always Be You

   They both turned to wave as they exited the tiny restraunt. "Thank you for the food Changkyun. Also since I haven't asked yet do you have a preference for what to call you?" She said for some reason in a quieter tone then previously. Morgan started to feel her cheeks get red as she thought of things he could say in response. The only reason he couldn't see it is because it had gotten colder so her face was already a soft pink. They kept walking down the street with her hoping they would get to wherever they were going soon. She wrapped her arms around her body and waited for his response. He looked down for a second in that moment then grabbed her pulling her closer to him. "You can call me whatever you like, but I will also do the same princess." 

   She heard a low chuckle from him after he finished speaking. "I have a feeling you're trying to embarrass me Changkyun." She said feeling her heart beat out of her chest. Why was he so good at making her flustered? She knew that she liked the man, but in a non-creepy fan way. They quickly approached a secluded parking lot as he led them toward a matte black Jeep Wrangler. Quickly looking over the car Morgan could tell that some work had been done to it, but couldn't tell what. He dragged her to the passgener side helping her into the car. "There you go princess." He said with a slight smirk before walking around to also get in to the car.

   Morgan was smiling to herself as she buckled her seatbelt. She felt like she was in a dream with the perfect man. Glancing around the car she noticed how clean it was thinking for some reason that it would be messy. The inside of the car was also equally as dark as the outside. I'm sure that was more for privacy reasons than anything else. The door swiftly shut as she heard a seat belt click quickly after. She raised her head to look over at the male. "Can I type in my address?" She said looking around for a phone to type it in on. He nodded slowly while reaching for his phone before handing it to her. The phone was plain with a clear plastic case. The background was a mesh of pictures of Monsta X. She shook her head and quickly navigated to the maps app typing in her address. She placed the phone on his leg before sitting back into her seat. 

   "I just realized I never asked this, but what made you come to Korea?" He spoke softly as he began to drive to her house. She rolled her head to the side so she could look at him. "Well I've always been interested in living here so when my job gave me the option to come here I jumped on it. Somehow I managed to drag my best friend along with me as well. But the culture her and the language has pulled at me for awhile. I've always just wanted to learn more about Korea. So yeah I guess that's really it as to why I'm here." He nodded, "Where do you work then you never mentioned it." She chuckled before answering, "I work in the U.S Embassy here in Seoul. I tend to just answer questions or help Americans when they get lost." After she said this she could see the surprised expression on his face. "I would have never guessed you worked for your government." She nodded in agreement. Morgan never thought she would have either, but here they are. 

    Thinking back on the previous years she might've been more suited for the role then. Now she looked like a happy emo kid. She had about 12 piercings with bright pink hair. She also had some of her hair shaved that you couldn't really see with her hair being down. Morgan also hated dressing in anything that wasn't sweats or t-shirts so most of her work clothes looked poorly put together. "Trust me I never thought I would work for them either, but it happens." She shrugged still staring at the man next to her. "Do you work a lot? Did they pay you to learn Korean?" He bombarded her with questions until they made it to her house. Changkyun quickly exited the car so he could help her out of the Jeep. She quietly said thank you walked toward the gate that lead to her small home. 

   "I guess this is good bye then."  She said with a slight frown as she clasped her hands in front of her. He shook his head walking closer to her. Grabbing her arms he wrapped them around himself before wrapping his arms around her. "Don't worry I will text you as soon as I make it home." Once he finished speaking he quickly let go running back to his car. He waved slightly before pulling away disappearing down the street. Her hand moved to her chest as she felt her heart beat beating like a drum. Morgan turned quickly running into her house and slammed her door behind her. She ran over to her couch collapsing onto it. Her breathing slowed as she thought about what a day it had been. Reaching for her phone she brought it to her face seeing a name appear. y Changkyun.

I just made it home princess~ I hope you sleep well.

   She smiled looking at her phone before quickly responding.

I hope you sleep well too! And don't forget to drink water :p

   She sighed hoping the message wasn't weird. She already didn't have many friends so texting was foriegn to her. It probably didn't help either that she was texting some famous kpop idol either. Slowly she stood from her couch and made it to her room to get ready for bed. Morgan changed her clothes before tossing her phone on the bed. She then layed down herself instally falling asleep.