Chapter Two: Love Blossoms

It Will Always Be You

   The rest of the day went by quickly from her and Hannah messing around most of the day. Changkyun didn't respond for most of the day. She assumed he had a busy schedule, but he never explained what took so long. As she was leaving the building she felt her phone buzz in her purse. She rumaged through her purse quickly finding the phone before seeing what caused it to go off. 

"We will never know will we ;) I don't have a preference for language, but we can text in english and speak in korean to get a bit of both. Want to meet up for dinner? :)"

   She was utterly confused by the casualness of the message. He was acting like they had known each other for years.

"Sure? Where do you want to meet?"

   She replied hoping he would pick somewhere close. She wasn't able to drive anywhere so having to walk or call a cab would be tiresome. 

"Let's go get ramen. I'll come to you just send me a address. I'll see you when I get there!"

   She smiled to herself reading the message. It was as if he could read her mind. She quickly typed in the address of a nearby ramen place and started heading there. As she walked closer she examined the outside of the place. It had a plain store front with a tiny sign that read, "Relaxing Ramen." The name was odd to her, but she didn't know if she had transleted it right anyways. Stepping inside the store it was dimly lit with tables lining the walls. The center of the ramen shop had the kitchen area where all the food was prepped in case customers wanted to watch. If you looked up even for a second you would notice the beautifully painted ceiling. It looked like a galaxy with twinkingly stars, which in reality were tiny light bulbs. She looked around finding the most secluded booth and headed to sit back there. Mostly they didn't mind where you sat unless they were busy. At this time barely anyone came into the small ramen shop.

   She rested her head in her hand as she waited for the male to show up. Morgan hadn't really noticed him walk in till she focused her eyes a bit more. Changkyun scanned the ramen shop before waving at her and heading over. He had changed from the morning and now had on a black turtleneck with black joggers. He walked back towards her then slid into the booth next to her. "I see you got here before me."  He said quietly trying to make sure no one would recognize his voice. She tried her best not to avert her gaze, but she felt her checks getting hot. Not being very confident in her korean wasn't going to help much either. "Yeah this ramen place is across from my job so it was a short walk."  When she was done speaking all she had heard was this cute sound coming from him. She thought it sort of sounded like a sigh, but couldn't place the sound. "Wow~ Your korean is a lot better than I expected for some reason." She felt him shift in his seat she assumed to look at the menu. She had been staring at the menu the entire time not sure what to order. "Do you want to share something? I'm not very hungry right now." He said quietly as if he was trying to read the menu and talk at the same time.

   He had looked up after saying that to look over at her. She turned to face him as well saying, "Sure what do you like?" Before answering he brushed a strand of hair out of her face. "Suprise me~ The food is on me." Her face turned a bright red when he finished and she coughed a bit to clear . It seemed like he enjoying teasing her, but she wasn't sure. She looked up when she decided what to get and waved the waitress over. She ordered two pineapple flavored drinks with a ramen that had a chicken broth. As the waitress walked away she smiled to herself satisified with her order. 

   Morgan looked over to him leaning her head on her arm. "So why did you want to come eat with me? I'm sure your busy and tired. On top of the fact that a fan could spot you any second." Her head looked around them as she said that to see if anyone was looking. No one was. He mimicked her pose before responding. "I'm not sure honestly. The moment I saw you I was intrigued and knew I had to get to know you. So I guess that." Changkyun looked into her eyes as he said that sentence which made her face blush more than before. "Are you not worried about fans spotting you? Or the rumors they might start seeing us together?" She trailed off toward the end and looked down at the table. It had just hit her that if anyone posted pictures of them together it could start vicious rumors. Those rumors could ruin both of their lives if they weren't careful. 

   Without thinking she drew in a deep breathe to calm her thoughts. No reason to panic now when it can't be stopped if it does happen. She told herself she would deal with it if ever came to it. He had noticed the shift in her and reached for hand to hold it. She didn't pull away letting his hand wrap around hers. "If I have any say in what happens I will make sure nothing happens to you or me. I definitely won't let any information about you get out either unless you want it too." He had said all of this while rubbing his thumb on the top of her hand. They didn't bother moving till the waitress came back with the food. She set some bowls and the drinks in front of them. They had gone ahead and split the food into two bowls for them. "Alright let's eat then you can tell me more about yourself." She nodded with a smile beginning to dig into her portion. He smiled as he ate the food seeming to enjoy it. When they finished they sat and talked for awhile going on about the things they liked.