Arkadia Mall

! . . . A day with Kim JaeJoong . . . !

 

      "It is ... very ... big, " Kim JaeJoong commented as he observed a giant - sized Louis Vuitton luggage. We were browsing through the products they were selling at Arkadia Mall. The place was very luxurious, exactly the place a person like him would go. 

     Khadijah was busy entertaining her star, when i noticed a mannequin, wearing an A-cut black jubah, with small pale pink sequins around the bishop sleeves. Its head was wrapped by a silky pink shawl that matched well with the sequins. 

      It was as beautiful as the first spring flower.

  "You like it ?" JaeJoong asked me, stepping out of the LV store. I giggled a little and then nodded yes. He must have felt my temptation on buying that wonderful clothing.

         

               "It's beautiful, " the husky voice whispered at my left ear.

    Not wasting any second, Khadijah called the salesgirl and asked how much did the outfit caused. " 125 EGP," the young teen answered. "It's very rare here in Cairo ! The material of the jubah is a little bit cooler and will not be easily soaked when in the rain. The sequins are as if 'super-glued' to the cloth. So if you wash it, or scrub it, it will not come off, Insya Allah. "

      " I have no idea what you just said but I'll take the dress. And that thing around the head, " JaeJoong said as he tapped his head, showing the girl he also wants the hijab. He took out dollar bills from his wallet and handed it to the sales girl .

   

          "Alyshia, what is 'awrah' ?"