Blue Abandoned Parks.

Corals In The Sky.

The shoot with Seungri went well and it went on next to TOP.
She missed the man as well.
He was a brother figure to her, someone she found attractive hut not attracted to.
You know what I'm saying?

 

He's attractive to a point where Avra is so proud to be able to speak to him as a human talks to another but she does not have any ual desires pertaining the man. 

 

Considering this, it's not a wonder that she felt really good when she went into his humble arms.
Usually, different people feel differently.
Like some have tense body, some are too comfortable but TOP's is just... humble.
It's so welcoming that one can almost feel bad.

 

"Avra, what a pleasant surprise."

He greeted her with a soft smile following that.
She nods and smiled wide.
Avra told him that he looked different, that he had shed way too much pounds than he should.

 

"Years pass. Now I don't even have to try since my current busy lifestyle just gives me this body."

He explained and Avra agreed.
She had to admit she follows them.
As in she keeps track of what they do and what they are planning and all.

 

The director told them to run from one point to another and right now, they're in the middle of an abandoned theme park.
Which genius would abandon a theme park.
Theme parks are such a great invention, it shouldn't be abandoned.

 

TOP took his first take and as he ran, Avra looked up at the darkening blue sky.
Why is it that although it seems like a bad weather is approaching, the sky still stay the same color? 

 

"I know what he's doing. I don't need you to tell me. I see all that he did with my own eyes."

Avra whispered soft but loud enough to be heard.
TOP discouragingly shook his head as though disappointed. 

 

"You idiot. You know and you're still here? What are you? Thick skin?"

TOP sighed making her feel really bad.  "

 

It's because I love him, I don't care."

"If you don't care, you obviously don't love them enough." '

TOP told her firmly.

 

No, it's because I love him far more than I should.
That's why I let this pass.
Furthermore, my life is actually all drama. I don't need more with Jiyong actually co-staring in it.
It's not gonna work, she thought.


 

A/N: BOOMSHAKALAKABOOMSHAKALAKAH. this person is my first bias in kpop, ok so my secret out yo. He's still my bias k.