Blue Games.

Corals In The Sky.

Clad in just a long-sleeved blouse and some tight pants, she set out to the first scene of the day.
Praying with her hands clenched tight, she wished Jiyong isn't the first.
Luckily it wasn't. It was everyone else before him. 

 

"Noona?!"

She heard a familiar voice call her and she turned to see a person she used to cherish so much.
Seungri. Jiyong treated him so well and she did too. 

 

He engulfed her in a tight hug and she realized how much he grew.
He used to be shorter that she was.
Now, she could even rest her head at the crook of his neck.
Avra miss this guy too.
But not as much as she does towards Ji though.

 

"Noona, why did you leave? Hyung was so miserable. He dated some other girls but none last at all."

He pouted at her with those crazy adorable lips and she squeezed his cheeks.

 

She left Jiyong?
What kind of information had he learnt, she wondered.

 

"Noona, you're very y now."

Seungri praised his lips.
Avra slapped his arm and tried to grab him in a headlock but he was too fast. 

 

This side of Seungri, she had never knew but it was familiar.
It's the same attitude as Jiyong.
He always praises women all the same.
In other words, Jiyong was one hell of a player.

 

"Seungri, I'm here."

Avra announced as she walked into Bigbang's dorm.
She had left early from her photoshoot and had bought some chicken from the store nearby.
She remembered that these group of guys loves chicken. 

 

The younger male came towards her and welcomed her brightly, snatching the food from her hand.
She shook her head in annoyance and he apologized, thankful that someone had came to bring him food to eat.
Avra came for Jiyong but strangely today, the dorm felt empty.
Everyone was here.

Taeyang is in the washroom, TOP is in his room, Dae is watching tv and Seungri is right in front of her. 

 

Where's Jiyong?

 

"Oh, hyung? He said he went out to get us all some cold drinks. He should be back soon."

Daesung answered her question and continued with his tv-watching. 

 

Avra was a little bored and since no one was really paying attention to her, she left the dorm, choosing to hide behind a pillar to maybe surprise Jiyong as he came back, arms full of drinks.
Well at least that's what she imagined happening.

 


Instead though, from the balcony, from the corner of her eye, she saw him kiss a girl.
So deeply and passionately, almost as if they wanted to make out there and then.
Imagine the young girl's pain.
Watching the man she really loves practically having oral in the streets with some girl. 

 

Instinctively, she wanted to run down and slap his face but to be honest, she couldn't afford losing someone like him.
It's not like she has anyone anyway.
Jiyong and Bigbang were all she has and honestly, come whatever, she wouldn't be wavered.

She took a deep breath and her tears back in, closed her eyes and came back into the living room of the dorm. 

 

She sat to watch tv with the guys and although he eyes seem to be following all the moves by the actors on screen, her mind is really, no where near.
It was only almost an hour later that he came back into the dorm, his lips swollen.
He argued that he was late because he had a hard time finding the drinks.
He was in a fight and all.

 

To call him a good liar is an understatement, maybe even a form of  discouraging. 
Well whatever, at least the part where she imagined him coming with an armful of drinks was right.
He may cheat and play behind her, at the end of the day, she's still the one with him.

That's pretty much how Avra lives.