Work

the tattoo artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were several people here when I came at work. I assumed Hyejin have hired a new tattoo artist and that she would have welcomed a new acquaintance from abroad. I went to one of their computers to log in, then I went right to the room that was assigned to me. I disregarded several of the customers' greetings and kept on walking.

 

 

“Hey~!” A hoarse voice woman sitting at my chair. “Welcome back,” byul responded letting out a small laugh

 

 

The hoarse voice continued to hummed as she turned her chair to face the tattoo artist.

 

“Why don't you give me a cheerier welcome? It's not usually you.”

Byul shake her head to show disapproval. The unknown woman followed her behind as byul’s fixed her materials, she continued to follower her as she smell something familiar scent to her. She then recognized the familiar minty scent, she move far away from her.

“You smell pain patches,”

“What’s new?” Byul nonchalantly said.

 

“Does he still hurt you? Why don’t you report it?” She frowned, leaning her back to the chair. As I noticed that she would ask something again, I cutted her off.

 

 

“Nothing will change, he is my father.” firmly said,

 

I watched as she broke off a bit of her lollipops and she looked at me as if I had done something incorrectly.

 

 

“You're not even blood related.Papers aren’t blood you know that, right?” She added. Getting no response, she asks

 

 

“Byul, are you not even curious where your real dad is?” I was taken a back at her question, I swear I’m curious about him but where do I find him when he is the one who’s hiding from me? Will everything be alright if he is still alive? Will everything that has happened to me in the past heal me?

I’m confused and it’s still haunt me.

 

_._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._

The stars are engaged with each other in the silent night sky, and the earth appears to be covered in an array of fascinating and lovely scenery, as seen through the small eyes of the stars that are squatting and twinkling. A teenage girl says to herself as she waits for her parents. The teenager girl moved her bin bag to the terrace to get a better view, she puts her hoodies on and you can hear a deep sighed as she seats and watched the sky.

 

A rattling sound and a sweet voice was heard downstairs, “I’m home,” her mother said as she put her shoes on the shoe rack. She’s holding a box of sweet cake. Hearing upon her mother’s voice she ran as fast as she can,

 

 

“Huh? Where’s father?” she innocently tilted her head as they parted their hug. It’s her father’s birthday and he’s still not home.

 

 

“Prepare the table,honey.” Byul obeyed her mother and went to the kitchen. Her mother changed clothes in the master bedroom. Another sound was heard, so she assumes that’s its her father. She felt excited and almost hurt herself on the way to their front door. “Dad, Your ho–” her voice cutted as men with a mustache entered their house,

 

“Are you a visitor, I see. You can sit there; I'm sorry, my dad is not yet home.” she pointed at the couch, giviing him apologetic smiles as she assumes that it's her dad's fruend. The unknown man obeyed her and looked at his hands.

Byul was ready to leave the man, just then he speak for the first time “Can you put it on the vase?” The man asks, gaving the flower to her, byul quickly agreed as the concern to the flower.

 

“Mom! Dad’s friend are here!” She shouted in the hallway, and happily hop into the kitchen.

 

“What?” shouted, 

 

“Dad’s friend are here!” She yelled again. Her mom came out with the beautiful dress and her wavy hair in her shoulder. “He is on the couch.”

 

Mom nodded and went to the living room, “There’s no one here,”

 

Moonbyul looked at her confusedly. “Huh? The tall guy just entered our house,”

 

Her mom laughs as she knew byuli sometimes forgets everything she just did or saw.

 

 

“You should drink a water, you're just mistaken.” Mom says sensing uneasiness, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter