First.

the tattoo artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4/2/21

 

_._._._._.

 

Solar POV

 

“Are you sure about this place?” Wheein’s voice brings me back to reality. Of course she’s here to bother me again. I just woke up from a nap. I arrived here at 5:30 in the morning, to prepare my shop for opening tomorrow. Solar smiles brightly, 'my sister cooked me breakfast'. She thought, when she smelled her favorite pancakes. My parents refused me to move to this place, since it's far away from them. This shop has a large space for solar to live in, because Her parents refused she just agreed to put a small kitchen behind the counter and a small couch just in case she wanted to take a nap during her working hours.

 

Waking up early in the morning is worse, especially when you have to work. That's what I thought in my past job. I work as a cashier in a supermarket dealing with different kinds of customers , short break time and low salary. In conclusion, It’s exhausting and i feel like I'm just wasting my energy. 

 

“Why not? I know it’s a little bit crowded here.” I said as I watched the couples holding hands crossing the street, kids that were running all over on the road and their mother chasing them because they might be late to their school. This place is perfect to sell my favorite flowers. That's the only thing that matters to me, Ever since I have been interested in flowers. 

 

“Grow faster, my love” I uttered and patted lightly my indoor plant. 

 

“Still, I’m just scared when you're alone here at night,” wheein as she bit on the pancake she made. Frowning her brows when her sister keeps walking back and forth in front of her plants. 

 

“Oh, right. We still have to take some pots at Mr. Lee's store. He gave me a discount this time.” Solar said and excitedly changed her clothes, her sister just looked at her weirdly. She's getting brighter and brighter everyday. How much brighter she can reach, now that she will open her flower shop this time? Wheein thought and smiled knowing that her sister is truly happy with her own decision about this flower shop. 

 

"Are you not going to eat breakfast?" Solar stopped on her track on the way outside, turning her head to her sister confusedly, she shrugged it off and quickly went outside. 

 

"Good morning!" Solar smiled politely to her neighbors, and she received a nod from them. 'It's a good start,' she said to herself. 

 

"Stop being cheerful, you don't even know who they are. What if they are criminals or something?" Wheein emphasizing the word criminal, that makes solar glared at her. She knows how her sister's mind works when she's suspicious about something. 

 

"Good morni--" Solar cutted off by the slammed of the door, none other than one of her neighbors.

 

"See I told you, that woman is guilty. She even rolled her eyes!" Wheein as she tries to explain to her sister what she saw. She really doesn’t want her sister to move in this place in the first place. Especially when all of their family is far away. She can say that this place is nice, but she's not sure about the people here. 

 

Solar released a sigh,"You don't have to shout everything, wheein!" as she pushed her inside. She hates bad mouthing others, and judging others by people's own appearance. 

 

Two sisters quickly cleaned their kitchen table, "Give it to my neighbor, " solar commanded when there's still 5 pieces of pancakes on the plate. She doesn't have an appetite to eat today, 

 

"What! To that woman? Heck, No!" Wheein whines and sip on her morning coffee. "She looks li--" 

 

"I SAID GIVE IT TO MY NEIGHBOR!" Solar said firmly that it made the wheein to stand up properly and get the plate with pancakes on it. She pouted knowing that she had nothing to do when her sister raised the tone of her voice like that. 

 

Wheein has already knocked more than three times at the neighbor's door. She decided to give up and go back to her sister's shop. 

 

"I receive no response, maybe she's hiding or something." Wheein sat on the couch calmly, trying to read her unnie's expression. Solar was currently washing their dishes, 

 

"What are you trying to do?" Wheein raised her brows, when solar wanted to give it by herself, not believing at wheein’s words.

 

"Oh, hey there!" solar said cheerfully when she saw her neighbor, who just went outside to put her trash in the bin. " I just wanted to give it to you.."  She smiled and handed over the plate. The woman just ignored her and continue to walk at her front door,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter