Help.

the tattoo artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_._._._._._._..

 

Byul POV

 

Moonbyul woke up by the sound of the voice that was heard by her neighbor. She calmly went beside the wall, still a little bit sleepy. She place her ears there to hear what neighbor saying, 

 

“Unnie!! Help!!” a panicked voice was  heard, She moved closer to the thin walls  “THERE'S A FIRE!!” 

 

Moonbyul panicked, and quickly grabbed her cap and grabbed an envelope of file, and put it in her bag. What if all of my things here get burned? She cursed and panicked more. 

 

When she’s finally done with her things she went outside and checked the neighbor if they were now safely evacuated,she opened the shop door widely and saw the two girls struggling to kill the fire in the pan, their food were now burning. They didn't notice Moonbyul who just entered the flower shop.

 

I stared at them and waited to see if they knew how to do it. Since they looked so helpless Moonbyul softly chuckled and helped them with a fire extinguisher that was placed near the door. The two girls stare at her blankly before they cover their eyes in usion. Moonbyul frowned at them. I already help them now they are acting like I am a scary person here? She thought. 

 

“Uhm, Thanks.” The black hair girl said, stuttering. “Ca-Can you?” she pointed at my body. Oh Right. I wear a sports bra. But what’s wrong with that? It’s not like they don’t wear like this, right? I smirked secretly and left them. 

 

I lay on my bed, and think about what other jobs I can find. Well, I’m struggling financially, since my dad doesn’t work, everytime I give him my salary he just uses it for gambling. My mom? I don’t have a mom. She died from an accident 5 years ago. 

 

What time is it? I asked myself and got my phone “5:30 pm” not bad, I still have some time to sleep, or should I find another job? Maybe I can do that? I’m still thinking about Hwasa’s offer. If I shift in the morning there’s a chance that people can notice or know me in that area. Aish, I made up my mind, The safest time to work is during night time. 

 

“Hello!” That voice again? They are bothering me again? I even packed my things because I thought their shops were all burning and now they are knocking again. I sighed and decided to open the door to confront them. 

 

_._._._._._._._.

 

Solar POV

 

Morning…. 

 

“Are you just going to stand there?” Wheein frowned her eyebrows. Is my neighbor mad at me? I’m just trying to be friendly here! She just slammed the door right in my face. 

 

“She doesn’t speak,” One of my ahjumma neighbors said while cleaning her front shop,

 

 “Don’t bother her too much, she’s scary.” she continued. 

 

 

-.....

 

Skip time ok - 

 

I told wheein to go home but she completely ignored my words, she walked straight to my kitchen and prepared the ingredients. I decided to sleep here since tomorrow is my first opening, everything is all set and I just have to wait for other flowers tomorrow from Mom since we have them on our farm. 

 

My mom also has a flower shop, but she stopped selling flowers for unknown reasons. I haven't asked her about it, since my grandma said that it was a sensitive topic for mom, so I don't dare to bring it up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter