Let the Games Begin

Wifey House

Hello my lovlies~ It's only been a few days since the last update but I thought why not just put it up already (o 3 o) This is a pretty lengthy chapter compared to the others since I couldn't find a good endpoint. Yall spoiled <3 Anywayyy Here you go! Things are rolling people! May the snowball of drama commence! Mwahaha

 


The atmosphere in the house has been heavy as the younger duo sit on the fact that they will be starting their first day tomorrow at Wifey House, and away from the guidance of Auntie Yena and Diane. The older couple looked at each other, feeling sympathetic as they watch the girls have their mental breakdown. Diane clears to get the dancers’ attention, “I think it’s about time you girls head to bed and try to relax. You can’t plan everything for the program, so might as well just give it your best shot and don’t overstress about the whole thing”. 

 

Aunt Yena smiles and places a hand on Diane’s shoulder, “I second that, all you two have been doing is stress over little nothings”. She motions at their already packed luggage, “you even went and triple-checked your belongings. Are you trying to smuggle in drugs?”

 

Leejung laughs at the joke and brings her knees to her chest as she sits on the couch, “we’re just nervous. You won’t be there to tell us if we're doing something wrong. We’re faking a whole persona.”

 

Noze hums in agreement and pitches in, “even if we don't get caught lying, we still have to make sure we end up together in the finale. It just seems so ‘do or die’.”

 

“Alright, I think you guys are hyping this up more than needed. You will be fine and don’t worry, we got your back by being in the audience, okay?”

 

As much as they would like to retort, Aunt Yena doesn’t let them and ushers them into their rooms. “Get ready for bed, you are grown adults and I don’t think you need me to go in there”. The silence was enough of a confirmation for the older woman to walk away, leaving Leejung and Noze to settle down their thoughts in their beds. Leejung peers over and sees the other struggling to mask her anxiousness. She takes a hair tie and flicks it across the room, landing on Noze’s shirt.

 

The older one looks up and puffs her cheeks, “yah, what’s that for?”

 

“They told us to calm down but you’re clearly thinking about it”

 

Noze doesn’t say anything back and just gets ready for the night, even if it was still early. She grabs some pajamas and goes to a corner, “can you…maybe turn around?”

 

The tiger says sorry and looks down at her phone, fiddling with the apps as she swipes. Leejung lets out a weary sigh and raises her head just the slightest. Her brown eyes peek at the corner and gaze at Noze’s toned back muscles. Her heart jumps as she watches the other’s hand unclasp her bra, letting silky ebony hair drape down her . Leejung can feel her blood pulse a little harder and quickly looks back down at her phone as Noze turns back around.

 

“I can’t help that I’m still nervous”

 

Leejung pitied that their situation affected Noze so much and pats a spot on her bed, “I know what can make you feel better”.

 

“It’s okay Jung-ah, I should just it up”

 

“Aw Unnie, come on”

 

Noze bites her bottom lip and walks over, sitting at the edge of Leejung's bed. She nervously straightens out the sheets under her and directs her attention to the buddle who was wrapped up comfortably. “Okay, I’m here, now what words of encouragement do you have for me?”.

 

Leejung snorts and opens up her blanket, motioning Noze to sit in between her legs, “not words, we’re both going to passively panic about tomorrow in the same bed. You think I’m calm? I’m masking so well you can’t even figure it out”. She pats the empty space and doesn’t break eye contact, “now get in before the warmth I created goes away”. Leejung complains mentally, ‘Yes the warmth that I produced because you made me just as nervous'.

 

The WayB leader knew Leejung has always been the type to tell it how it is, but the idea of cuddling her made the older freak out more than the thought of tomorrow. Not wanting to keep her waiting, Noze scoots into the spot that Leejung made for her and feels the younger’s arms wrap gently around her. She prayed to the heavens that she didn’t make it too obvious that she was gay panicking.

 

“Unnie”

 

“Y-yes?”

 

“You can lean back”

 

Noze screams mentally and meekly reply “okay”.

 

Leaning back allowed Leejung to pull Noze close and selfishly snuggle the flustered leader. Unable to conceal it any longer, Noze hides her face in her hands and squeals girlishly. There was no way she could keep up a straight face with the physical affection. They have always been on friendly terms but this was going beyond what she was used to. 

 

Leejung on the other hand was having a hard time trying to control herself and her hands. The petite woman in her arms was so soft and her scent was light but intoxicating. The urge to explore more than she thought was acceptable tempted her enormously. Images of Noze prior played in her head. Maybe just a little would be okay. Just a little bit. Leejung nestles her face further into Noze’s nape and leaves little butterfly kisses. The timid dancer’s throat hitched as she felt warm lips and cool metal press against her skin. Her mind was spinning downwards as the temperature of her body was increasing. Noze’s hands found Leejung’s and intertwined them together. If she was going to enjoy whatever they were doing, she needed to stay grounded enough to function. Noze swears internally as she feels those coy lips smile. Leejung moves up to her ear and nibbles at her earlobe, earning a small yip from her favorite dancer.

 

She whispers, “do you feel better~?”

 

Noze’s voice comes out breathy, “yes…”

 

The night continued as the two grew more daring with the growing affection. Exchanges of playful kisses on showing skin, teasing touches, and small gasps of surprise replaced their stressed-out thoughts. 

 

As Leejung scatters more tiny kisses across her muse’s collar bone, she feels a tap on her head. She pulls away feeling high from serotonin, and sees Noze smiling apologetically, “Jungie… it’s getting late…”

 

Not wanting to change the mood, Leejung lays them down and snuggles Noze who has become quite content. The two fall asleep as they embrace each other, feeling much better and calmer about facing tomorrow morning.

 

The following morning was the big day and neither of them could describe how they were feeling without being dejected. With their luggage brought to the front of the house, the women said their goodbyes. Sending them off with the tightest hugs and warm wishes, the older couple go back inside before the car pulls arrive.

 

All there was left to do was wait, a dragging way to pass the time. Leejung ped her windbreaker and adjusts her clothes as the gears in her head turn.

 

“Unnie”

 

“Mh?”

 

“About last night…”

 

The topic made Noze look at Leejung curiously. She’s been thinking about it nonstop since the morning but couldn’t tell when to bring up the subject, in fear that it would make it weird and lead to self-sabotage. 

 

“Mhh… What about last night?”

 

“Did… it make you uncomfortable?”

 

The WayB leader blushes and shakes her head no as she looks in a different direction. “It felt nice…”, her lips curve up shyly as she admits her feelings. “What about you? Did you regret it?”

 

“No, I liked it too…”

 

The butterflies fluttered around the young women as their feelings became clearer. There was no confession, but knowing that the two felt the same about the intimacy between them was a win-win situation. A black Range Rover pulls up next to the pair and in a matching colored suit comes around the driver, opening the passenger door. 

 

“I’m here to pick up a Miss Leejung”

 

The named person raises her hand and steps forward, “that would be me”. The driver loads in her things and Leejung gives Noze a hug and whispers discreetly, “I’ll see you there”.

 

The car takes off and 10 minutes later another car pulls over, escorting Noze to her seat. Looking back at the house one last time, she informs the driver that's she’s ready to go. With nothing else to do, Noze looks out of the window as she plays with her hands out of habit. Leejung would scold her again if she found out her manicured nails were chewed on because she got nervous. The drive to their destination was much longer than she anticipated. Perhaps an hour? The cat-eyed woman leans her head against the door as she thinks about Leejung. How is this going to affect them? Noze was finally able to act out her feelings but she feels that she is still stuck on square one. Many thoughts filled her mind but Leejung occupied her thoughts the most. Just thinking about the hyperactive woman made the older woman want to giggle to herself.

 

As much as she wanted to message her, the driver already banned Noze from using her phone in order to prevent tampering with the live portion of the reality show. She will just need to be patient enough to bear the time before she sees Leejung again. 

 

In the car ahead carried Leejung, who had finally arrived at the espousal simulcast property. Her driver notified her once she gets out of the vehicle, the cameras for the program would start rolling. It’s not Leejung’s first time being in front of a camera but first shoot jitters are definitely there. She spots a well-dressed woman, maybe in her 30’s, at the end of the walk away and sees her look at the car. The driver parks and gets out to open her door. Leejung thanks the driver and takes her luggage to make her way up to the woman. The woman up close was very warm looking and had a friendly smile as she greeted the YGX leader.

 

“Hello~ My name is Cierra Summers, I will be your host for this year's Wifey House. The other participants are inside. I hope you will find your match”

 

Leejung thanks her as she follows the walkway down to the estate that she will be calling home. She didn’t view the area until now, but the place was huge. There were swaying palm trees, waterways, and even lights that flashed against the house for display. It became more intimidating the closer Leejung got. As she entered the doorway a staff worker directed her to a room to change her clothes, informing her to switch to her formal evening attire and join the other women in the main room after.

 

As the hour goes on, more contestants file through the doorway with the same instructions. A hand pushes through the partition curtain and Noze walks through curiously. Her figure was hugged by a dusty blue dress framed with a mermaid silhouette. Her dark hair was pushed back, showing off her shoulders and tattoos. The young woman knew first impressions were everything but she certainly wasn’t expecting a sea of people to see her arrival. Slight murmuring could be heard through the room which made Noze quickly walk away from the doorway to escape the attention.

 

“Who’s that?”

 

“I don’t know, but she’s really pretty”

 

“She doesn’t have a partner yet?”

 

The WayB leader groans to herself as she finds a place to settle down and catch her mental state before it trips up. “There are so many people…”, she looks around and finds Leejung already talking to some people. She was in a black silk gown paired with the laced corset they bought at the store together a while back. The whole outfit emphasized her full-figured form while the lips Noze missed were painted red, a match that made Noze swoon. Sometimes she forgets that under that beagle puppy energy is a charismatic woman who knows how to work a crowd. A smirk plays on the genius choreographer’s face as she talks to a woman who seems to have fallen for her already.

 

Leejung takes a glance at Noze, fully aware the other was staring at her. She gives a teasing smile and goes back to entertain the women in front of her. The older of the two felt duped and puffed her cheeks, “if she wants to play it that way”. Noze goes and starts to introduce herself to some women around her, who eagerly conversate back. The room was in high spirits as formalities loosened up and the pressure of competition mellowed out. All was well until a bell rang repeatedly through the noise, catching everyone's attention.

 

The woman who greeted them at the walkway makes herself present and lowers the bell in her hand. “Hello, ladies! Thank you for coming in today! I hope you were able to mingle a bit with each other. I’m your host for this season’s Wifey House, Cierra Summers. If you would take a seat if you can, or if you need to stand, please go to the back. I'll go ahead and explain the rules”.

 

The room shuffles around, acting according to the host's request. Once the crowd settles down, Cierra stands next to the TV that was mounted to the wall. “I’d like to all welcome you to Wifey House, I’m happy to see 28 wonderful women here today. However, tonight will be the cut for some of you. Later tonight we will have an anonymous vote to see who will stay and who will leave. The remaining 16 of you will progress into the season and find your match”. 

 

The host claps her hands to keep the crowd's attention, “now before you go worrying how to catch someone’s eye, the show has provided a slide show of all your profiles to help you gain some momentum”. The TV in front of the group turns on and the first profile plays. One of the women stands up and goes in front of the crowd and introduces herself, revealing something about her in the process. This was a fairly straightforward approach. The women each take a turn when their profile appears on the flat screen and promotes themselves. A few contestants are retaking the program, while others are new and try to make a statement.

 

A woman with sharp features and a strong presence steps up as her profile comes to view. She walks with a stride, allowing her dress to flow behind her, and stands in front with unwavering confidence.

--

Sarang

Age: 24

Occupation: Heir to Highs Entertainment

--

 

The group is caught off guard and stares at the businesswoman in front of them. Sarang smiles but her presence still felt as heavy as her title. “Hello, I’m Sarang, some might recognize me from recent public events, but I am the heir to Highs Entertainment. I hope I can find someone who can match my passion as well as my drive. In work and in love~”. She grins and bows modestly with a hand over her chest. The women applauded as Sarang made her exit.

 

Another profile appears.

--

Noze

Age: 25

Occupation: Physical Therapist

--

Noze’s heart drops as her name shows up in bold font. She softly excuses herself from where she was sitting and makes her way to the front. She feels her ears warm up as the group gives her their undivided attention, waiting for her to start. She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and starts, “Hello, my name is Noze, I hope that we get along. I work as a physical therapist, and I… enjoy fruit…”. The crowd giggles at her random fun fact, “and please don’t be hesitant to approach me first~...”. She gives a warm smile and quickly walks away from the front. ‘Why fruit you dumb dumb! You could have said anything else!’. Noze kicks herself mentally until she's back in her seat and watches the last profiles.

 

After a couple more new faces, Leejung’s profile comes on and the baby tiger goes up without a problem. 

--

Leejung 

Age: 23

Occupation: High school teacher

--

“Hi! My name is Leejung. I am a high school teacher and I’d like to say I’m the type to give in 101% out of 100. I also prefer to be honest with people, especially those that I care about. Fun fact about me is that I like anything athletic.” Leejung grins as she bashfully admits. “Oh! And I hope I can find my partner here~”.  The crowd claps for the refreshing intro and some show an equally as bright smile.

 

The last slide flashes on the flat screen and a blonde woman dressed in a well adorned gown moves up to the front.

--

Kim Yoomi

Age:22

Occupation: Idol member from Rush

--

The crowd looks ecstatic from seeing the blonde and a few fangirl, calling out her name. Leejung observes the idol and wonders if a celebrity will make the show more complicated. “Hello everyone, ready for an adrenaline rush? We are Rush!” She bows as she finishes her group greeting and the room applauds loudly. “I’m Yoomi from Rush! I hope to find a partner from this show, and despite me being an idol, I hope that you fall for Yoomi the person and not Yoomi the celebrity~”. Her fangirls reply to her as she does a small wave to them and goes back to her seat.

 

The host comes back to the center as the screen turns off, “This is a pretty intense group in this year’s Wifey House. We have some well-known names, familiar faces, and mysterious muses”. Cierra Summers turns to face a camera, “alright folks, I hope you found someone you fancy because this year’s match-up will be interesting! This week's votes will be solely based on the participants, after that, it’s all in your hands. Tune in next time! ”