Around the Town

Wifey House

 

Sorry for the wait, but here's chapter three! Thank you for the enthusiasm for this story! I got ideas going so I hope you enjoy the ride :3 


It’s been 5 days since Leejung and Noze arrived in the new world. Auntie Yena has been teaching how her world works. For the most part, it’s just like their own, but there were some things that were vastly different. For starters, the strange shady partner program, the fact there's a multiverse that sounds illegal, and other things that were culturally different. 

“I know this all seems boring, but if you know the basics they can’t catch you”

Leejung sighs and bops her head on the table, “Auntie Yena, can we take a break… all we've been doing is studying”

Noze lightly smacks her seatmate's head with her pencil, “I don’t mind as much but I think Leejung’s brain will melt out of her ears if we continue today's lesson”.

The younger of the two grunts and pokes Noze’s side, “don’t act like you’re not dying on the inside”. 

She squeaks in surprise and pokes back, “You're touchy when you’re grumpy”

“You act like you mind”

Noze’s eyes widen and her cheeks turn rosy. Leejung was expecting a retort but smirks when the other woman becomes flustered. 

Aunt Yena chuckles at the sappy scene in front of her and claps her hands together. “You’re right, we should make this more interactive. Let’s go shopping!”

The young women look with shocked faces, “shopping? “ questions Noze. 

“Oh why not~ It’s about time I take you girls out to see the town! We can also get started on building up your wardrobe!”

Their eyes look down to the borrowed shirts and pants that Auntie Yena gave them. It was true, color-explosion floral wasn’t their style but they would rather take them than stay in their music video costumes. It calls for too much attention out here in the humble town. 

Sometime later in the day…

“It’s a lot busier than I thought” Auntie Yena comments as the three of them turn a corner and a large central plaza is shown. It was bustling with business and livelier than ever. The trio walked in following the cobblestone path and looked around their surroundings. There was merry folk chattering away and vendors yelling for potential customers. The buildings had colorful flags strung at the edge of their roofs and in the center was a tall flowing fountain with a statue in the center. “Well girls, welcome to the hot spot of the town”

The girls' faces lit up as they roamed around freely.

“Hey”

Leejung peers over to an excited looking cat and snickers, “what’s up”

“We’re not in Korea”

“Uhhh yeah I thought that was clear?”

“Nooo, don't you get it?”

Leejung gives a confused look, “not really?…”

Noze nudges her elbow to Leejung’s and beams, “we don't have to worry about anything~”. She walks in front of the red-lipped woman and grins, “no rehearsals, no cameras, no worries about rumors. We’re free to do whatever we want!”

It finally dawned on Leejung as she processes the information, “oh … you're right…” a smile grows on her face. “We’re normal here!” The pair make random happy noises from the idea of being able to relax and have fun freely. 

“Girls! Don't fall back too far! Come on! There are a few stores we need to visit!”

They hurry over to Aunt Yena and begin to enter different shops. One of the shops they visited was a clothing shop with very feminine attire. This piques interest for Noze as she starts to slide the clothing rack, looking at one after the other. “ They’re so cute! Look!” She holds up a pair of high waist jeans and puts them in front of her. “What do you think?”

Leejung looks at her and the top and nods encouragingly, “I think it’s nice, it makes Unnie’s  waistline pretty~”

“Really?”

“Mhm” The YGX leader glances at the clothing rack and picks out a cropped tee-shirt. “You think this is too much?”

“No, you look good in crop tops, I think it’s fine”

Leejung gets a boost of motivation to find a few more different articles and takes them to the dressing room. She likes to dress comfortably in her street fashion, but maybe being a little more feminine would be interesting to try. As she slips away into the dresser, Noze continues to browse around the store. Her arms carried a few tops and jeans, a dress she's unsure to buy, and daily use shoes. Auntie Yena finds Noze looking at her picks from the shop and takes them away from her, “don’t even think about putting away any, I got this” and goes towards the cashier. “Leejung was asking for you dear, she’s at the dressing rooms .”

Without another word, Aunt Yena leaves Noze in her confused state. She decides to go find Leejung. “Jung-ah?”

“Oh! Unnie, I need help!”

Noze laughs, “What, you stuck?”

“Shut up… yes.”

The petite woman giggles and knocks on the dressing room door, “Excuse me, I’m coming in”. Leejung moves, allowing Noze to squeeze through and check what Leejung needs help with. “So what's the problem?”

Leejung pouts and moves her hair to show a halfway done up zipper, “I like this corset but I can’t get it to budge…”

“Geez can’t do anything without me huh”

“You can either help or leave” 

“Okay~ Give me a sec”

Noze goes behind Leejung and places her hand on the woman's waist. She grips the zipper and gives it a firm tug up, closing the remaining strap. “There”, she huffs with a satisfied nod. She adjusts the placement of the corset, running her hands up and down Leejung’s waistline. Her touches get slower as she studies the dips of her sides and admires how her curve bends.

“I-I... Noze…”

Her eyes shoot up looking straight at the mirror in front of them. The first thing that Noze’s eyes landed on was a pushed-up chest, then a discomposed Leejung between her hands. 

“ I’m sorry! I thought the corset was nice! I didn't mean!”

“It’s okay! Should I g-get it?”

“Yeth, I mean yes! You should.”

The women looked away from each other, “I’ll let you do your thing! I’ll be out here!” as Noze pointed and leaves as fast as she spoke.

Leejung is left alone in the changing room and feels her whole body burn up, “sh-…”

The three of them finished their shopping and went to the fountain to relax. Leejung and Noze were still too frazzled to really look at each other but they acted relaxed to not give Auntie Yena any ideas on what happened. “You girls should explore a bit more, I can take the bags home”

Both women protested immediately after but Auntie Yena was very firm, “I will not be treated like an old woman who can’t take care of herself”

“But Aunt Yena-”

“You may not be old my love, but I am the one taking care of you”

All three women look towards the voice and notice a person next to them. Aunt Yena stands up and hugs the stranger, “honey~!”

Noze and Leejung look at each other in surprise then it hit them, “Oh… Are you?”

The woman who stood a few inches taller than Aunt Yena smiled and greeted them, “Hello, I’m sorry this is the first time we meet after the incident, but yes I am”, she rubs Aunt Yena’s back lovingly, “I’m Diane, Yena’s partner”. The group exchange greetings and Diane takes the shopping backs, “Yena’s right tho, you girls go have fun. There’s still daylight left and you haven’t been able to sightsee”. The older couple stands up, ready to take their leave, “do you understand?”

The two youngsters nod without complaints, “yes ma'am”.

“Good, we’ll see you girls back at the house later tonight”.  Leejung and Noze watch the middle women leave their sight and fall back into the awkward silence they had prior.

“So…”

“So…”

“Are you hungry Unnie?”

Noze shifts her body to face Leejung but lets out a small laugh seeing an awkward baby tiger, “maybe a little bit”.

Leejung eases up, “I saw a place that looks like they sell some savory treats, do you wanna try?”

Noze nods and they slowly make their way through the plaza. The sun was hovering close to the horizon, putting the town in a shade of gold. The lamp lights and delicious smells wafted through the air. More and more people were filling up the streets, as the birth of nightlife came. However busier streets meant more people to swerve around. A passerby bumps into the duo, pushing the pair into opposite traffic.

“Ah” Noze whimpers, just because they're women doesn’t mean they aren't as rough. Leejung moves her arm around Noze and pulls her closer. She puts herself towards the front, dividing up the mass of people to avoid more collisions. 

“We’re almost there, I can see the sign”

Despite being shorter than her, Noze has always noticed how much of a driving force Leejung can be. She has always admired the confidence she holds in her hands. The meek dancer wonders if she could face it head-on with her heart.