one

Our Kind Of Future

'Coups,what did you ask for?'

'Argh, I don't really remember.I just want to be able to sleep well.' answer Seungcheol when Soonyoung joined him at the dinner table.Not for once Seungcheol wonder what did God put when He made Kwon Soonyoung.How in heaven he is so cheerful in the early morning when the night prior they just finished a concert.

'Jihoon asked for ATV .I can't believe he remembers it .I just mentioned it to him passingly.But he askd for it instead of the usual thing like his own studio studio.' tell Soonyoung excitedly as he started takes out frozen pizza from the fridge .

His answer caused Seungcheol to grip his fist tightly.'It's not Soonyoung's fault.'Seungcheol reminds himself to keep his jealousy at bay .

Thousands thought run across his head.All of the what if and why.This kind of questions never escape his head .He keeps on pondering all different kind of possibilities and outcomes had him being selfish and stubborn five years ago .

A tap on his arm brings him out of his poisonous thoughts.He look up at Soonyoung who has concerned written all over his face.

Seungcheol crafted a simple smile to ease his brother like member.Right when Seungcheol about to open his mouth, someone fill the empty seat beside Soonyoung.He tense up 

'Afternoon guys.'he took the left over pizza that Soonyoung heated up 

'Jihoon,do you really think they will get us an ATV?I'm really excited about it.We can use it together.'

'Hope so.I really want it.And gym too . Because we need to workout though they said it's our vacation.We make tons of money for the evil company.That should be no problem for them.'

'I know right.Arghh this is gonna be great.I already write down list of activities that we can do together.But we ...'

Seungcheol tune out the conversation between Soonyoung and Jihoon.The cause of his misery.He felt how his heart clenched. 'When will this stop.'thought Seungcheol .

​​​​​​'Guys I'm going to sleep some more.'he then abruptly left them without looking at bewildered Soonyoung and Jihoon.

'Coups! You have to wash your cup.'

Seungcheol just wave  Soonyoung's reminder off as a sign that he will do it later.