Under The Mistletoe

Under The Mistletoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everyone turn to page 108 in your text book!"

The sound of pages turning in the silent room, excluding the wound of soft steady unsync breathing.
Seungmin, the top student of class A08 sighed. The first snow had showed up in December 10th, today was December 16th, winter break is tomorrow.

"Mr. Kim!" Their homeroom teacher, Mrs. Choi yelled out. Seungmin flinched and turned his head towards her. "Yes Mrs. Choi?" Seungmin spoke, and since he was her favorite student, she smiled. "Maybe you please read the next paragraph?" Mrs. Choi told him, Seungmin was quick to find the second paragraph and started reading...

-

Meanwhile, next door which was class A09, next door to class A08 was quiet.
Mina sat on her seat next to her brother, Felix. They were both indeed twins! They had freckles, cute faces and deep voices. But, expect that Mina's voice wasn't all that deep, she had a very warm and sweet deep voice, kinda light as a feather. The two of them were called the "Sunshine Triplets." Oh, who is the third person? It was Han Jisung, Felix's friend.

Jisung was only a day older than them, and not to mention, Seungmin was a couple days younger.

MIna was also the top student of the class, her brother in 2nd place.

"Han Jisung!" Mr. Kim yelled at the troublemaker who was making a eraser tower on his desk. "Eh?" Jisung looked up at the homeroom teacher and smiled awkwardly. Mr. Kim gave him a serious look as JIsung sighed and quickly took down his eraser tower.

 

And since it is about to be winter break, the teachers and principal decided to give all of the students in the school a break, even for tomorrow.

Finally, the bell rang. Indicating that it was time for lunch break! "Yah, Mina. What do we do after this part?" Felix asked, "Just cross this out." Mina took her pencil and crossed the sentence out since Felix wasn't listening to what Mr. Kim was saying before giving out the papers. "Ahh~ Thanks!" Felix thanked his twin and packed his things quickly, "See ya after school!" Felix told Mina, but she stopped him.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Uhm...me and my friends are gonna...skip?" Felix responded.

Mina looked at him then at Jisung who was walking over to them. "I'm not trusting you guys," Mina shook her head. "Eh!? Why? It's just once!" Felix whined, "Okay? So? I'm still not gonna let you skip with this crazy dude!" Mina argued towards the boy who was born 4 minutes after her. 

"Excuse me!?" Han yelled, Mina rolled her eyes.

"Eonnie!" A student yelled for Mina, "Ah, yes Sunny?" Mina responded towards the girl. "I need help! My bag broke!" Sunny, the girl exclaimed in a rush. "Okay, I'll be there after talking to these two," Mina said and the girl nodded, running back towards her seat where her and her bags were at.

Mina looked at the two, "Y'all better not do anything stupid if you guys are gonna skip. I'm only doing this once to cover for you guys," Mina pointed at the two boys who were standing before her. Felix's and Jisung's eyes brighten, "AH! THANKS! WE'LL TREAT YOU AFTER!" They both yelled and ran off. Mina chuckled then walked towards the girl.

-

Seungmin was biting on his plastic straw that he just finished drinking with. He was just eating lunch with Jeongin.
That was until he heard two familiar voices, yelling and calling both of their names.

They both looked towards their right side and saw Jisung and Felix running towards them. Seungmin who saw that Felix was gonna tackle him with hugs, moved out of the way, which made Felix trip on a rock and fell. "Oops," Seungmin shrugged. Felix pouted, luckily he fell on grass, but he got dirty.

"Mina let us skip~" Jisung twirled like a ballirena while continuing his vocals until he ran out of breath and sat next to Jeongin.

"Really!? Noona did!?" Jeongin yelled, happily. Felix nodded, patting the dirt off of his clothes.

"Who are you guys talking about? And what do you mean...uh...that we're gonna skip? I didn't agree with any of this," Seungmin asked. Jisung chuckled, "Well! Mina is Felix's twin sister! You might've heard of her! You know, the top student in mine and Felix's class? You worked with her back in our 3rd year of high school!" Jisung explained.
Seungmin titled his head like a puppy then smiled, "Oh! Yeah, I know her now. She was sweet I guess," Seungmin shrugged then looked back at Felix. "I didn't know that she was your twin though, no wonder why her presence felt like yours," Seungmin told him.

Felix right eye twitched, "HOW DO YOU NOT NOTICE THE FRECKLES ON HER FACE!? AND HER VOICE!?" Felix yelled in disbelief.

Seungmin smiled awkwardly.

"WAH! I want to meet noona again~" Jeongin streached his arms. "Maybe one time?" Jisung said, putting Jeongin's arms down.

"But, I'm not agreeing with skipping class," Seungmin spoke.

"WHAT!?"

-

"So, so then! He said, 'what's brown and sticky? A STICK!'," Yuna yelled out as both her and Wonyoung laughed out loud.
Chaeryeong just chuckled awkwardly and nervously, wanting to know if they're in some drugs or something. Ryujin puffed her cheeks then unpuffed them, speaking, "Mina eonnie doesn't looked like she's laughing," Yuna looked at the older and pouted. "Oh come on, eonnie! Mina eonnie, has no sense of humor," Wonyoung spoke.

Mina glared at the younger, "I do have sense of humor. It's just that, the joke wasn't really funny."

"Uh huh? When was the last time you smiled or laughed?" Yuna asked, Mina looked at the sky, "Hmm...when I was maybe 15, I don't know?" Mina shrugged, leaning off of the chair she was sitting on. Yuna and Wonyoung puffed, "You're no fun eonnie," The two said at the same time.

"I'm sorry if I'm no fun then, I'm just busy with studying and focusing on school," Mina said.

"Hm, I guess?" Wonyoung shrugged.

"Also~ How did you fixed Sunny's bag? Like, there was a big hole in it then poof! There is now some colorful yarn art on her bag, which is REALLY cute!" Chaeryeong exclaimed excitedly. Mina smiled, "I had some extra yarns in my bag for some reason, so I decided to make something out of it quickly then sew it onto her bag," She explained.

Ryujin giggled, "She thanked you so many times, it was cute!" Mina smiled.

-

Yuna yawned as she walked out of class with Wonyoung.
School was finally over, just one more day of school until winter break! YAY!

While Yuna was streching her limbs and smacking her lips like a cat, she heard Wonyoung gasping then tapped on her none stop. "Hm? What is it Wonyoung?" Yuna questioned the younger, "Look! It's eonnie and Seungmin!" Wonyoung pointed towards where the two people were standing.
Yuna squinted her eyes, when she got a good look, her eyes widened and she gasped loudly, but only for Wonyoung to hear.

 

"Felix told me to give this to you," Seungmin handed Mina a empty notebook. "Eh? Why?" Mina asked, Seungmin just shrugged before speaking, "He just told me that he had always loved reading what you've written on your notebooks whenever you read them to him. And he said that since your other notebook was gonna run out of pages, he decided to give this to you," Seungmin explained.

Mina smiled, "Thanks!" Seungmin smiled back at her, "No problems! Anyways, I gotta go now,"
Seungmin waved his hand as Mina waved back, watching as Seungmin ran out of the school.

That was when...the two young troublemakers came up behind her.

"What's that!?" Yuna yelled, startling her. "AH! Yah! You two- ugh, what are you guys still doing here?" Mina asked the two, "We were having a talk with our teacher! Anyways~ Why did Seungmin give you that notebook? A gift?" Wonyoung spoke and took the notebook from MIna's hand. She snatched the notebook back out of Wonyoung's hand and sighed, "A gift from my twin brother, Felix." MIna told them and they nodded, understanding.

Mina sighed, "I gotta go now, I'll have to find Felix, bye!"

"BYE!!" Yuna and Wonyoung waved.

-

Laughter were heard at the park.

There were the three Felix, Jisung and Jeongin. It was actually surprising that Jeongin was there with them. Mina sighed and walked towards them, "Yah! You guys!" MIna yelled, "Ah!~ Noona!" Jeongin exclaimed, getting off the monekybars and running towards MIna to give her a hug.

Mina smiled then looked at the other two, "School's over. Come on Felix, we gotta go home now," Mina told her twin.

Felix pouted, "Aw~ Come on! We literally live by ourselves! Our parents and siblings are in Australia," Felix whined. "Okay, so? We literally promised eomma and appa that we'll always go back to our apartment after school," Mina told him, Jeongin broke the hug as she walked towards him and dragged him down the slide. "Weee~" Felix smiled from sliding down the slide.

"Come on," Mina sighed. Felix pouted, "Fine!" He groaned, standing up.

"See ya tomorrow~" Felix waved at the two as they waved back.

-

"Soyeon!"

Her mother yelled her name, "Yeah!?" Soyeon yelled back, "Your cousin is here!" Her mom yelled back, Soyeon got up from her desk which she was studying on and went out of her room then downstairs.

Soyeon was a student in a university law school. Her dream was to become a lawyer one day and change the world so that it'll be a better place! She has a boyfriend named, Dong Gunhak. He's also a student in the same law school she goes to. The two met when she first entered law school, he was in his second year while Soyeon was in her first year. The two had the same intrest, hobbies and dream, and boom! They were like soulmates who just got connected from fate.

When Soyeon looked into the living room, there, she saw her cousin, Seungmin!

"Wahh~ Seungmin! Its been so long, how have you been!?" Soyeon greeted as Seungmin smiled at the older. "I've been good, noona! Here, I got some gifts while on the way here from school," Seungmin gave her a bag as she smiled in excitment. "Aww~ You shouldn't have!" Soyeon said, all fluttered. Seungmin playfully rolled his eyes, "Don't get too fluttered, I'm only doing this because it's been so long."

Soyeong 'tsked' and playfully rolled her eyes, "Shut up."

The two then laughed, they couldn't even make serious arguements, they just were too close to each other ever since Seungmin was a new born.

"Anyways, how's law school?" Seungmin asked. Soyeon sighed exhausted, "I tiring! But...atleast I have my bb with me, I'm okay!" Soyeon responded. Seungmin looked at her disgusted hearing the nickname that she calls her boyfriend. "Hmm..." Seungmin said, not intrested in her love life. "How 'bout you?" Soyeon then asked. Seungmin pursed his lips before speaking, "It's okay, I guess? It's very tiring from all the studying and stuff," Seungmin sighed and Soyeon looked at him.

"Shouldn't you be doing what people your age does instead of just studying? I bet you've studied enough! Plus, it's not like there's gonna be a exam or something," Soyeon told him, "I know I know! But...right now, eomma and appa wants be to focus on studying and school instead of what others my age do," Seungmin told her. Soyeon sighed, "Should auntie and uncle let you choose your own choice and let you control your own life? You're already an adult!" Soyeon said.

Seungmin chuckled, "Yeah...I guess.." Seungmin nodded. "Well! I gotta go now, I'll try to talk it out with them," Seungmin said, standing up as Soyeong did the same. "If they don't agree, just call halmoni and harabeogi and they'll talk it out with them instead!" Soyeon whispered as Seungmin laughed while putting on his shoes. He stood back up once he finished putting on his shoes.

"Well anyways, bye!" Seungmin waved as she waved back, watching as Seungmin walked home.

Spoilers : Seungmin talk it out with his parents and in the end, they agreed with him :)

-

"Mina! Wanna order or make dinner!?" Felix yelled from the bathroom, Mina hummed before responding back yelling. 

"What do you want!?" ... "Order food!" ... "Okay! You pay!" ... "Okay!- WAIT WHAT!?" ... "I'll order the deserts!"

Felix groaned out loud, putting on his white shirt and got out of the bathroom. "What food should we order?" He asked, rubbing his left hand that had a damped towel on his head while his right hand had his phone, scrolling. "Hmm...Dominos or McDonald's?" Mina asked, "Dominos," Felix responded. "Okay, Dominos." Felix looked at her with the 'are you serious face.'

"What?" Mina questioned. Felix sighed and shook his head, ordering both of their favorite pizzas and chicken, salads, drinks and extras.
Mina looked at him, "Same deserts?" Mina asked and he nodded. Mina nodded back and ordered their favorite deserts.

-

"Thank you!" Ryujin smiled at the man who delivered her, Chaeryeong and Yuna's foods. Yuna squealed in excitment as Ryujin put their McDonald'd order down. "Wah~ Looks so delious as always!" Chaeryeong smiled brightly, grabbing a chicken nugget, opening the spicy buffalo dipping sauce.

Ryujin giggled, opening the big bottle of soda before pouring them in their cups.

"Thanks for the food~" Yuna sing-a-song before digging in as Ryujin did the same.

-

Rush padding footsteps ran through the hallways and up the stairs.

"Class A09...class A09..." The black haired girl thought in her head. "AH HAH!"
Once she found the classroom, she slammed the door opened making everyone in there look at her. The girl scanned the room before landing her eyes on Mina, "Eonnie!"

Mina looked up from her phone and saw the girl walking towards her. Everyone went to do their own things after that.
"Yuna? What are you doing here?" Mina questioned the younger, Yuna playfully rolled her eyes before slamming a envelope on Felix's desk. "It's an invitation from our senior!" Yuna exclaimed, Mina looked at the envelope, seeing that her name was on it. "Ooo~ do I get one?" Felix joined into the convo as Jisung did the same.

Yuna nodded, giving the two other envelope from her skirt pokect.

Jisun squealed like a girl, snatching the envelope from Yuna's hand. She rolled her eyes.

"Eveyone in the school - except the teacher of course - are getting invited to our senior's Christmas Party!~" Yuna explained. Mina looked around the room, hearing people talking about the party and showing their invitations. "Everyone...including the annoying 1st years?" Jisung questioned in disbelif, Yuna nodded, sighing. 
Mina just hummed, not intrested. "Sorry, I have things to do," Mina excused, Yuna groaned, "Come on eonnie! What else do you have to do? Study? You can't do that because it's winter break," Yuna crossed her arms over her chest.

Mina sighed, "Yuna, you know how much I hate parties, right? So, I'm not going!"
"Come on! Please? I'll do anything!" Yuna whined, Mina shook her had, but then...her eyes kinda brighten up, "Anything...you say?" Mina said suspiously, looking at Yuna. THe young girl nodded with puppy eyes and a pout. Mina sighed, "Fine!" Yuna smiled grew wide and bright, "BUT!" Mina yelled, alarming Yuna.

"In one condition," Yuna nodded waiting. "You're not allowed to wear just undies under your dress," Yuna eye widen, remembering what happened when she wore nothing under her dress. "I'LL WEAR SHORTS UNDER!" Yuna yelled before hugging her excitedly, Mina smiled, finding Yuna cute from all of the whining the younger did.

-

"Not going," Seungmin dead-panned said, without no hesitation. 

"EH!? Come on hyung!!" Jeongin whined, "Not happening little guy!" Seungmin argued back, "PLEASE!? I PROMISE TO BUY YOU THE SHOES YOU WANTED!" Jeongin yelled. Seungmin nodded, already giving into the deal. "Okay, in. No backing out young guy," Seungmin typed on his phone as Jeongin smiled. "OKIE!"

(Jeongin regretted it when he saw how much the shoes costs)

-
The theme for the party was Christmas royal. On the invitation, it said to wear some red or white dresses/suit to fit the theme. And surprisingly, the senior was really rich and lived in a masion like palace that maybe little girls wants to live in, hm.

Anyways...

They all stepped into a store where all dresses were at.
Looking around, they were already decorating the place all Christmasy. "It's beautiful in here!" Wonyoung squealed happily.

Mina was just looking around, admiring the place and the beautiful sparkling dresses that displayed on those white maniqueins.
"Eonnie!" Chaeryeong tugged on Mina's sleeve. Mina turned to Chaeryeong with a hum, Chaeryeong gestured the older to where Yuna and the other two girls were. "Mina eonnie, you should wear this!" Ryujin said, dragging Mina towards the dress. "Hm?" Mina titled her head, "Won't this be too big on me? Plus...it isn't my style," Mina looked at the dress then to Wonyoung.

"I knew you would say that!" Yuna and Wonyoung whined, sighing.

Chaeryeong then gasped, "Ryujin! You should get this dress, isn't it beautiful!?" Chaeryeong squealed. Ryujin smiled, "Yeah! I'll take it!"

(dresses will be revealed later!)

Yuna had picked hers with Wonyoung, so Mina and Chaeryeong were finding a dress together.

Chaeryeong gasped, catching Mina's attention.
"What is it Chaeryeong?" Mina asked, Chaeryeong pointed. She looked towards where Chaeryeong was pointing at and saw a beautiful white dress. Mina smiled, "You should get it! I bet that it'll suit you~" Chaeryeong nodded and smiled, jumping happily.

"What about you, eonnie?" Chaeryeong asked, Mina shrugged.

That was when Mina heard her name being called. "Mina eonnie!" The two walked over to where the other girls were and finally found them.
"Get this one eonnie!" Ryujin said, Mina looked at the dress, mesmerized by the white dress. It was PERFECT.
One by one, they changed into their dresses with a help of a woman who was working there.

First one was Chaeryeong
 "Chaeryeong! YOU'RE SO CUTE IN THAT DRESS!" Ryujin squealed.

Chaeryeong's Dress

The next one was Yuna
"Cuties~" Mina giggled.

Yuna's Dress

Thrid was Wonyoung~
"ACK! How are you so beautiful!?" Chaeryeong jumped excitedly, making Wonyoung shy.

Wonyoung's Dress

Fourth, was Ryujin.
"Ooo~ A y girl in the way~ HAHA!" Yuna laughed as she said those things.

Ryujin's Dress

And last one was obviously, Mina.
Wonyoung gasped, "LOOK YUNA EONNIE! Doesn't Mina eonnie look like a princess!?"

Mina's Dress

"WAH! We all look, stunning~"

-

Since the party was gonna start at 7:20 pm. They got ready at 5:00 pm early just so that they could do their makeup and get into their dresses.
Mina was done with her makeup and was now getting into her dress, it was 6:12.

Once Mina was in her dress, she check on Felix.

"YAH! Twin, are you done!?" She yelled, "YEP!" Felix yelled back from the inside of his room, he got out looking good! Mina smiled, "Looking good bro! HAHA!" Mina laughed as Felix playfully rolled his eyes but then smiled at the end. "We should get going then," Felix said, Mina hummed in response.

 

They got there by car.
Once they were there, is was 7:26, their senior lived kinda far but, it was worth it!

The two got out of the car, getting greeted by some of their classmates that had attended to the party.
Outside, they saw their senior, Kang Doyoung.

Seeing the house, it was...HUGE! It really does look like a palace but in a mansion moderned style. "Hello! Glad that youtwo could make it to the party!" Doyoung greeted the twins. MIna smiled, followed by Felix, "It's a pleasure to be invited," Felix spoke politely. Doyoung giggled at Felix's cuteness, "Just call me hyung for now! Anyways, hope y'all enjoy the party~" Doyoung waved as them and they did the same.

The inside of the house was, MASSIVE!

The fire place was lit up, people sitting on the sofa or near it, either talking or on their phones. The whole place was beautiful and neatly decorated with Christmas stuffs. The stairs had some decorations, the ceiling had a chandiler, it was just so magical as if you were in a fantasy world!

"Mina!"

A familiar voice called her, Mina looked around until she spotted a dressed up Ryujin walking towards the two.
"Hey girly~" Mina laughed as Ryujin did the same, "Hello to you to Felix," Ryujin waved as he did the same. "The boys are over in the living room if you were wondering," Ryujin nodded towards the living room where Han was making troubles. Felix giggled, "Thanks!" He waved then ran to where the others were.

"Come on! Lets go to the others," Ryujin dragged Mina to where the other girls were at.

-

The party went well, laugther and smiles were around the house. Christmas musics played around the whole house, echoing through the hallways and rooms.

A laughing group of girls were talking and smiling.
Mina laughed and sighed, she then stood up, "I'm gonna get more juice," Mina pointed at her cup and they nodded.

She started walking to where the tables on snacks and drinks were. They were everywhere, but Mina decided to go to the one that kinda far just so that she could look around some more. While walking to the table, she accidentally bumped into someone since she wasn't looking.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" Mina said in a rush, worried that she might've spilled some jucie on the person.
"No, no...it's okay! Really," The male said, dusting off his suit. Mina sighed before she felt a hand on her head. She looked up, only to be greeted by a smile from, Seungmin.

"Seungmin!?" Mina exclaimed, standing up straight. "I didn't expect to see you here?" Seungmin told her as Mina giggled. "Yeah...I didn't want to come but, had to anyways," Mina smiled. Seungmin smiled back at her. Seungmin took a look at her dress.

She looked beautiful. Mina's features were like a princess and she looked like she was going to a royal ball.
"You look pretty," Seungmin blurted out, Mina blushed. "E-Eh? Oh...haha! Uhm..." Mina looked away trying to find words to make a sentence, she took a quick look at Seungmin then responded, "You don't look bad yourself- I mean! Well..you look good I guess- I mean! You look...very...handsome..." Mina's voice trailed off when she notice Seungmin leaning foward, her heart started beating fast.

"What's going on!? W-Why is my heart beating so fast?" Mina thought in a panic, "H-He's not doing what I think he's doing...r-right?"

As she thought of that, she felt Seungmin's index finger on her chin, making her look up a bit more since she was a bit shorter. As her chin was lifted up, she noticed a mistletoe hanging on top of them. That was when Seungmin spoke.

"Felix's gonna get mad at me but...since we're under a mistletoe..." After when he said that, she felt soft lips on hers.

Seungmin's lips were warm. Soft like cotton candy, smooth like taffee. His lips tasted like sweet strawberry, freshly picked from the farm and freshly washed.
Mina closed her eyes, kissing him back. Seungmin smiled in the kiss, feeling her warmth as she felt his. Mina's lips tasted like cherries, freshly washed, sweet. Seungmin pulled her closer from the waist, startling Mina.

Mina has never kissed anyone who's a few days younger, she kissed many guys who were a year or month older.
It felt strange, but in a good way. Those other boys she had kissed in the past didn't feel like how she's feeling right now.

-

Ryujin groaned, "What's taking Mina so long!?" Chaeryeong shrugged her shoulders. "I wonder what is, she's never this long to just get more fruit punch and come back," Chaeryeong said, looking back towards where Mina had left off. "I'll go and check on her," Yuna volenteered as Wonyoung followed behind speaking, "I'm coming too!"

Giggled came from the other two who were still seated, "These two babies are always sticking together."

-

"Eonnie!" Yuna yelled for Mina.

Wonyoung did the same but louder, only for her voice to be muffled by the loud beats of the Christmas song.
"Seriously! Where is she!?" Yuna whined, looking around before gasping and turning Wonyoung's head towards where she was looking, making Wonyoung gasp too.

The two troublemakers looked at each other speaking at the same time in shock, "SEUNGMIN AND MINA!?"

(the two decided to spread the news to the other two)

-

"AH! Nice to meet you beauty~" Han tried to seduce a girl who literally was with her boyfriend. She gasped before slamping Jisung and walking away with her boyfriend making Jeongin laugh. Jisung glared at the younger and ran towards him but, as he was about to, something or two familiar people had caught his eyes in the corner of his eye.

He looked before his eyes widen, confusing Jeongin, Felix and Doyoung. "What's wrong? Is the party...oh," Doyoung spoke first, getting up and walking towards Jisung before looking towards the direction where he was looking at. Jeongin got up also and did the same movements as Doyoung did before he gasped out loudly, covering his mouth with both of his hands, making the two older look at him as he looked back at them.

Meanwhile....

"U-Uh...Doyoung..." His cousin called for him and pointing towards his friend, Felix who had kept drinking the "grape juice."
Doyoung sighed, "Oh no..." He ran towards Felix, trying to take the bottle away from him as Felix kept trying to yank it back.

-

Seungmin was the first to break the kiss as they tried to catch their breaths from the make out session they just had in semi-public.
He looked at her, noticing that his arms were still around her waist. He let go of her flustered, "S-Sorry..." Seungmin mumbled as Mina shook her head. "I-It's okay..." Mina responded. Although they were still only 3 inches really close to each other, they didn't even noticed until Doyoung yelled out to them.

"Yah! Mina! Stop smooching your brothers friend and help your drunk bro over here instead!!"

That startled the two. Mina looked over and saw Doyoung walking over to them with Felix on his back. "Ah!" Mina yelled in surprise as she ran over towards the two before grabbing Felix off of his back. "I'm so sorry Doyoung..." Mina groaned as she looked at her twin brothers drunk face. She sighed before sending a apologetic face towards him.

"We'll be heading home now," Mina pointed towards the front door as Doyoung nodded. "I could help you, if you want," Doyoung offered, but Mina shook her head. "No thanks! I could take care of him, you have fun and continue hosting your party," Mina waved at him. Doyoung nodded smiling at her. "Okay, well then, good luck with him," Doyoung nodded towards the drunk twin.

Mina giggled, "Yep...thanks." She sighed before saying bye as Doyoung did the same.

-

Mina groaned once her and Felix had reached their apartment.
She was really struggling to make Felix walk up the stairs since he kept leaning against her.

"FiNalLy!" Mina's voice cracked. She made Felix sit down against the railings. She digged into her bag, trying to find the keys. She groaned when she couldn't find them. "Where is it!?" Mina whispered screamed. Trying to find the stupid keys. "Looking for this?"

A familiar voice spoke out. She looked over and saw Gunhak, her and Felix's friend. She gasped, "Gunhak!" She exclaimed, smiling. "Thank you very much," Mina smiled, grabbing the keys from him he smiled back at her. "You're welcome," He responded before looking over at a sleeping Felix. "What happened to him?" Gunhak questioned.

Mina looked over towards Felix and chuckled, "Got drunk in a Christmas Party," Mina mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear.

Gunhak laughed, "Seriously?" He asked in disbelief. Mina nodded, humming in response.

The two twins know Gunhak from their parents.
Gunhak's parents and their parents were friends. They met in Australia, Gunhak is half Australian and Korean. His dad is Korean and his mom is Korean. Gunhak had took very good care of both Mina and Felix when they were still kids while he was a teen. Gunhak was the first to go to Korea. Since he was gonna be studying in law school. When Mina and Felix were teens, the two had decided to move to Korea together with their parents permission.

Their parents were hesitant at first but then remembered that Gunhak was studying in Korea. So, they let them go to Korea and live with Gunhak.
Mina and Felix promised their parents everything before going to Korea. Gunhak picked them up from the airport even!

When the two of them had enrolled in high school in Korea after a week learning a bit of Korean, it was really nerve-wreaking. The two didn't know much Korean, but they were treated well with their classmates. Some of their classmates even offered to help them learn Korean together. Mina and Felix were always together ever since the first day of staying in Korea.

Gunhak has always been there for them whenever they needed him. And he would always pick them up from school, of course.
He even taught them more Korean and helped them with their homeworks studied with them.

Anyways...

Mina had invited Gunhak in as he help carried Felix to his room after taking off his and Felix's shoes and socks.
"I'll make congee (Chinese rice porridge) for Felix," Mina said as Gunhak nodded before disappearing into Felix's bedroom with Felix in his arms.

-

The night breeze flew through Seungmin's face and softly patting his hair. The moon shone on him, making it look like he was glowing.
His skin was very beautiful and glowy under the night light, his eyes were closed as he tried to get his mind off of things...especially trying to get off the fact that he had kissed his friends twin sister. Seungmin felt bad.

His eyes opened as his eyes were lit from the stars.

He sighed, as the scene replayed in his mind. He shook his head, looking down at his feet. He was in the balcony, still at Doyoung's house.
That was when he heard a knock on the wall, Seungmin looked over his shoulder, seeing Doyoung. The male by the door smiled at him.

"Hey," Doyoung greeted the younger.

Seungmin put on a small smile on his face, "Hey."

Doyoung coughed before walking over towards Seungmin. The younger looked back at the view. "Thinking about the scene?" Doyoung questioned. Seungmin looked at him confused. "What scene?" Seungmin questioned, Doyoung looked at him and started making smooching sounds. Seungmin blushed. "Hyung..." He whined as Doyoung laughed.

Then again, they sat in silence.

"Hyung..." Seungmin spoke, breaking the silence. Doyoung looked at Seungmin, humming in response. "Aren't you supposed to be at the party, hosting?" Seungmin questioned. Doyoung giggled, "Yeah but...knowing that you weren't there, I came to look for you." Seungmin nodded.

"You like her...huh?" Doyoung said. Seungmin looked back at him. "Who?" Doyoung groaned loudly, "Mina!" He yelled out.
Seungmin flinched when he yelled, also startling himself too since he wasn't the type of person to yell or scream at anyone. Doyoung was a nice senior, always helping his youngers at anytimes which always makes the freshmens and spohomores fall in love with him. But, Doyoung would kindly reject them, not wanting to hurt anyones feelings.

Doyoung then sighed, "Look..." He trailed off, trying to find words. "Just confess already!" Doyoung said, Seungmin scoffed softly, "Easy for you to say. It's my friends sister we're talking around here, hyung," Seungmin argued towards the senior. Doyoung looked at him then sighed, "I know...she's Felix's twin. But, I bet Felix will want Mina to have a partner, a lover...don't you remember that Felix is courting a girl back in Australia?" Doyoung said.

Seungmin nodded. Remembering when Felix had told them about this girl he has been courting ever since him and MIna came to Korea.

"What if...Felix and that girl he's courting gonna become a couple, wife and husband? What if Felix leaves Mina while he's having a perfect family life? You know how insepreable those twins are.." Doyoung softly explained. He then stood up, looking at Seungmin, "Think about your feelings for her before confessing...I don't wanna rush or hurt you," Doyoung said before getting out of the balcony and going back to the party.

Seungmin sighed.

"Do I...have feelings for her?"

-

"Mmmm...." Felix hummed, eating the congee.
Mina sighed, "Didn't I tell you to not drink if there was any alcohol at the party?" Mina scolded, "Sowwy! Doyoung oppa said that it was grape juice!" Felix giggled. Mina looked at him weirdly, "It's hyung for you Felix...not oppa," Mina sighed. Felix was a bit drunk, but he was also kinda sober at the same time. "I can't belive you drank a whole bottle..." Mina said softly. Souping a spoon full of congee, Felix opened his mouth before chomping down on the spoon. Mina took the spoon out of his mouth carefully and fed him like a baby.

He then yawned. Mina chuckled, "Tired?" Felix nodded, his eyelashes were flickering. Mina smiled, laying Felix down in a more comfortable position, tucking him in before walking out with the bowl and spoon in her hands. She got up, walked towards the door before closing the door slowly and softly with her free hand.

Mina then sighed in relief, she walked towards the kitchen and placed the bowl and spoon in the sink.

"Fell asleep?" Gunhak spoke, startling Mina. She looked at him, "Oh...yeah," She nodded. Washing the two dishes before going to sit besides her friend.
Gunhak looked up at her from his phone, "Care to tell me something?" He spoke, she looked at him confused. "W-What?" She stammered, Gunhak rolled his eyes, "There's obviously something going on," He told her. Mina looked at him then down towards her hands. "It's just...I kinda regret moving here..." Mina confessed.

Gunhak looked at her confused, "What? Why?"

"Well...I really miss mom, dad, Rachel eonnie and Olivia," Mina responded. "I just feel...empty without them."

Gunhak looked at her then closing his eyes, thinking hardly before something in his mind clicked, " What if it's not because of those things?" He said making Mina confused. "What do you mean oppa?" She questioned him confusily. "Well...what if you just...need to feel love again just like how your parents loved you. What if it's not family love you need but...love from a partner," Gunhak explained. "But...I already have a partner. It's Felix," Mina said, he shook his head.

"There's different types of love and parters. I meant love, as for someone you've fallen for and partner, as for your significant other," Gunhak described.

"Oh...I've never thought of that.." 

"Well you have now."

-

A couple more days past, it was December 23rd.
Everyone has been minding their own businesses, speading time with families and many more.

Mina and Felix has been going shopping for food, clothes and gifts for each other and for their family. 

And right now, they were just laying in their rooms, doing nothing. Mina was just scrolling through her phone while Felix was texting his friends in a group chat.

 

Squrriel :)
Ayyoo~ Seungmin! AH HAH! Remeber when you kissed Mina at the Christmas Party!?
sent 3:09 pm

lil puppy
Oh shut up Jisung
sent 3:09 pm

Felix frowned and his eyebrows furrowed together.

BrOwNiE bOy
Jisung, stop joking around
sent 3:10 pm

Squrriel :)
WHAT!? I'm not! You were drunk, and plus Jeongin and Doyoung saw!
sent 3:11 pm

Dododoyoung
Don't bring me in!
sent 3:11 pm

Innie <3
I SAW NOTHING!
sent 3:12 pm

BrOwNiE bOy
Seungmin...
sent 3:12 pm

lil puppy
Sorry Felix...but it's true...
sent 3:14 pm

Felix looked at the screen, rereading the text over and over again just incase to see if his eyes were messing with him.
But...his eyes weren't messing around, Seungmin had typed it in and sent the text.

Dododoyoung
Felix? Yongbokie?
sent 3:17 pm

BrOwNiE bOy
Sorry, I gotta go..and it's okay Seungmin...I guess
sent 3:18 pm

Felix turned off his phone, he looked at the ceiling on top of him.
"I need to confront Mina!" He thought, Felix got up. Openng his door and walking out. Mina's room was just across from his, so..

He barged in, startling Mina and tackling her on her bed.

"AH YAH! WHAT THE HELL YONGBOK!" Mina yelled, trying to get Felix off of her. "SHUT UP AND ANSWER MY QUESTION, YOOJONG!" Felix yelled. 

(Yoojong is Mina's Korean name)

"DID YOU KISS SEUNGMIN OR NOT!?" Felix yelled, "WHAT!?" Mina yelled. Flipping him off of her and her bed. "Who told you that?" Mina questioned. "I found out when Han said it and Seungmin admitted it, so answer my question...did you guys kiss or not?" Felix said seriously. Mina sighed, "That chipmunck.." She mumbled, "Yes..we did." Mina answered him.

Felix looked at her.

He tackled her again, but it wasn't because he was angry...he was...excited, happy and cheerfull.

"WAHH! YESS!!!!!" Felix yelled out. "What? You're not mad?" Mina said after he had laied ontop of her. Felix shook his head, "Nope! I'm happy that you're finally gonna have a boyfriend~" Felix hummed in excitment. But, Mina frowned, confusing him.

"What's wrong?" Felix questioned, "Me and Seungmin aren't a couple.." Mina told him. "We just kissed because there was a mistletoe ontop of us," Mina explained.
Felix shrugged, "Okay? So!? What if it was meant to be? You..." Felix put his index finger on her chest, "...and Seungmin?"

Mina shook her head, "It's just a kiss..nothing more," Mina said. Felix pouted. "But didn't your heart atleast skipped? Did your heart started racing?" Felix questioned. Mina opened , wanting to say something...but couldn't as she remembered those feelings. Mina closed then nodded.

Felix just smiled before getting off of her and her bed, "I'll go back now," Mina nodded her head again as Felix then walked out.

-

"Christmas Sleep over?" Mina questioned as Felix nodded.

It has only been a day. Doyoung had invited everyone to a Christmas Sleep over. Felix then informed everything to Mina, hoping that she'll say yes.

"Well..I guess it'll be fine," Mina shrugged, airdrying her hair since she had just gotten out of the shower. Felix smiled. "GREAT! I'll start packing then~" Felix cheered, "WAIT! But when are we going?" Mina questioned, poking her head out of the bathroom. Felix looked back at her, "After packing!" Felix responded. "WHAT!?" Mina yelled. Felix nodded, walking towards his room and went in,

Mina unplugged the airdryer and put it back into the cabinet before rushing after Felix.
"Why are we going after packing up though?" Mina questioned. "So that we could spend Christmas with them," Felix responded, folding his Christmas pjs. Mina sighed before going to pack up her stuffs also.

-

*doorbell rings*

The twins were right infront of Doyoung's house. They heard rushing footsteps from the living room and right infront of the door. The door unlocked, showing Doyoung.
"WAH! Glad you two could make it! Come in, come in~" Doyoung opened the door wider, moving himself out of the way to let the two in.

"Thanks for inviting hyung," Felix grinned at the taller man as Doyoung grinned back.

"Take of your shoes and my maids will take your stuffs to where the others stuffs are," Doyoung said as two maids came, Mina and Felix gave their stuffs to the maids as they then walked away, going to a room where they think their stuffs and the others stuffs are at. "Come on, everyone else is in the living room," Doyoung said, walking towards the living room. Mina and Felix followed behind, taking a look around the house. Yes, they've been there before but it was only once. They haven't gotten to explore the whole house while partying and stuff. They were just enjoying their lives, I guess? LOL

"Look who are here~" Doyoung sing-a-song, catching everyone's attention.

"Eonnie! Didn't expect you to come along," Ryujin giggled as Mina rolled her eyes. 

"What are we doing right now?" Mina questioned, "Anything we want for now, Doyoung is still setting things up," Jisung shrugged, explaining to Mina. She nodded.

"Felix, lets go and make some tiktoks!" Ryujin dragged Felix as he nodded in agreement. The two practicing a dance move so that they cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter