CHAPTER TWO

Sweet Sugar

 Eunji sits there awkwardly, not knowing where to look. "I thought you were... you know." He tried to point out the event happened earlier. Eunji is irritated by his father's smirking. "I didn’t know it was you." She mutters.

"What’s your name, baby? I thought we should know the name. " The man leans forward, observing Eunji’s face and actions.

Now, she feels regret getting into the apps but she can’t deny her daddy is dashing.

"Choi Eunji."

His low chuckles made Eunji goosebumps. He has a really captivating deep voice, not to mention that he has very fair skin. "Good girl. Daddy’s name is Jung Jaehyun, but you’re only allowed to call me "daddy."

"What? I don’t want to call you "daddy" all the time." She retorts.

"That’s daddy’s rule. You follow what I say or else you don’t get the money. " Now she regrets everything. She groans quietly as get up.

Leaving her daddy behind, Eunji sits back with Siyeon with an annoyed look. "If I knew in the first place, I would have found a part-time job." She crossed her arms, looking in the opposite direction from the man.

"What happened?"

After whining and complaining about everything to Siyeon, suddenly a man placed a card on the table. specifically, a black card.

"I thought my baby would forget this." At this point, Eunji hates it when he calls her baby all the time. It’s barely been a day since they knew each other, and he’s been calling her baby.

"Call me." The man reached out his hand to the girl.

"Seriously, we bare-"

"Daddy needs your number so I can call you. In case you run away with the money."

Siyeon, who watches their interaction, is quite shocked to see the man’s actions. 'I wish you the best, Ji.’ She gives her best friend an apologetic look. She couldn’t do anything since her friend has already made up her mind.

"I’ll call you whenever I want. See you later, baby."

The man walks to the door but returns to Eunji. "Ah, I forgot something." Eunji squints her eyes, wondering what is going on in his ert mind. He lightly pats his right cheek with his forefinger while looking at Eunji. "What the hell?" Eunji couldn’t control her expression of disgust.

"Now," he said as in order and honestly, that made her nervous.

"A good girl always listens to her daddy." He smirks and is satisfied with how Eunji listens to him.

She sighs, looking at Siyeon. "You know what? I should get a job. "

 

A couple days later, Eunji was so busy with her assignments and tests that she forgot to pay the debts. Her phone suddenly rings, and she picks it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey, beautiful lady." A croaky voice is heard. Eunji quickly looks at the caller. ", I forgot to pay them."

"I’ll-I’ll come with the money now. Don’t look for me."

She quickly packed everything and grabbed her purse and phone. Luckily, she withdrew the money right after she got the card.

 

Once she meets the debtor in their small "office," she gives him all the money that she withdrew. "Where did you get these funds, huh? I see you’re rich now."

"Please excuse me. I worked harder than you and I sacrificed my allowance for this stupid debt." The old man scoffs. "Blame your parents for wanting a lavish life."

"We had a deal, and I paid off everything. Don’t look for me ever again."

The debtor chuckles, gesturing at his subordinates. "But, it’s not fun if you just leave like this." He said as he and his fellow workers walk closer to Eunji.

"Why don’t we have some fun?" The old man’s hand slips into Eunji’s shirt, but she quickly slaps the older man's hand and attempts to run. To her dismay, another man blocked her way until they heard a knock on the door.

"What are you guys doing?" Eunji thought that voice sounded familiar.

"Ah, Sir." All of them quickly fix their appearance and step aside from Eunji. She looked at the voice and saw Jaehyun, standing at the door, looking hot as usual. She hates the fact that she’s drooling over him.

"Baby? What are you doing here?" He asked, and the rest of the debt collectors were looking ghastfully at Jaehyun. "Sir, is she... she’s your girlfriend?"

"Of course." Jaehyun realised the situation and frowned. "What did you do to her?" His eyes change and glare at every man there. "We—we’re deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused." All of the men bow at Jaehyun while Jaehyun grabs Eunji to leave the nasty place.

Jaehyun made Eunji ride in the car with him and chuckled. "That’s your debt collector? You’re lucky they’re under me or you’re no longer a ."

"What did you say? You think that’s funny?" Eunji is so fed up with his attitude. She has so many things to do, and this is what she gets after tiring days. Stop the car.

"Is that how you say thanks to your daddy?" He doesn't even bother to stop the car. Besides, you’re looking for a sugar daddy for 180 thousand dollars? Work your off."

Eunji is speechless, aghast at his cruelty. She’s too shocked to say anything and is on the verge of crying. She truly regrets looking for a sugar daddy.