CHAPTER ONE

Sweet Sugar

"HUARGHH!" Siyeon nearly cursed the girl sitting next to her. Could you please be quiet? I nearly had a heart attack. " She scowled, but Eunji grinned.

It’s Saturday. Both of them are spending their leisure time in a café. Eunji is addicted to coffee, which leads Siyeon, the tea lover, to be here as well. "I see no reason to love both. I am a coffee and tea lover. "

Eunji has been scrolling through her phone, waiting for any notification from the app. She knows she sounds desperate, but debt has been piling up and her parents aren’t satisfied with it. Who told the parents to send her to a private college? Now all she needs is money. To eat, to survive.

Thankfully, there’s Siyeon, her one and only true best friend.

But she hates using Siyeon's money. She knows what her parents think, and that’s why she’s trying to find the fastest and best solution to get money. Honestly, she hopes her sugar daddy is not that vulgar because she hates initiating such things.

"Si, get the drinks. I’m thirsty." She nudges the brunette while she places her head on the table. "Okay, princess." Siyeon gets up to get the orders.

Eunji grabs her phone again and checks the app once again. "What took him so long?" She mumbles.

Apparently, Eunji already accepted one daddy, but there’s only one detail written about him. 'I’m richer than you think.’ She nearly scoffs at the info, and the only picture he provides is, his abs.

It might be some random person’s body. As long as he is rich, that’s fine.

Siyeon places the drinks and food and almost slaps Eunji because she goes hyper the moment she receives the message. "! If this coffee spills and the glass breaks, you’ll pay. " Eunji quickly apologised to Siyeon and asked her to quickly sit down.

"My sugar daddy just messaged me. He wants to see me." Eunji muffled her squealing. "Now."

Siyeon's eyes widened, knowing that her new sugar daddy wanted to see her that fast. "Where?"

"He’s typing."

Siyeon takes a sip of her drink first before Eunji can choke her.

"At Neo Black Coffee... that’s here." Her voice falters because she didn’t see anyone that looked like Daddy.

"I’ll be there at fifteen. He said." Eunji shrugs. She closes her phone and devours the food. "You know, you should make yourself presentable." Siyeon fixes Eunji’s hair.

"I don’t know how long we’ll last, but he needs to see the real me from the beginning."

Approximately 15 minutes later, Eunji had finished her food and didn’t see any man with abs enter the café.

"He takes a longer time than I thought. Such a princess." Siyeon chuckles because she knows Eunji hates late people. "I’m off to washroom. If you see a handsome man, quickly tell me. "

After reapplying the lipstick, she washes her hands and gets out of the washroom. But a man came out of the gent, shook off his hand and spattered the water on Eunji.

"Excuse me, you’re making me wet." Okay, that might sound wrong, but Eunji doesn’t care. The man ignored her, and Eunji couldn’t see his face due to the mask he's wearing.

"Seriously, can’t you see I’m – "

She looks at the man, stunned when he takes off the mask. But the annoyances overpower her, and she steps on the man’s leather shoes.

"Those pretty eyes of yours should be used wisely."

She huffs while walking back to Siyeon. Well, it’s not a big deal as her clothes are not wet. But she hates it. "What happened?" Siyeon asked, seeing her best friend all annoyed.

"There’s a man who spattered water on my blouse and—"

DING!

A notification from her father

"Oh my gosh! He says he’s here." Eunji tries to control herself and not showing her excitement.

 

Eunji looks around and sees no one that raises her suspicions. "He says he's dressed all in black and sits in the corner."

Siyeon saw the man and pointed at him. "Is that him?" It seems like it is Eunji's daddy. "Go, girl!"

Eunji tries to calm herself while walking to the man. But wait.

"You?"

She appears to be more terrified than ever.

"Indeed. So, you’re my sugar baby?" he smirks, showing his beautiful dimple.