CHAPTER THREE

Sweet Sugar

"Drop me here." Eunji says, but Jaehyun doesn't stop. She turned to look at him, and his facial expression was impassive.

"I say stop here." Her voice cracks. Eunji doesn't want to cry in front of him, although she’s on the verge of bursting. She was about to take action until Jaehyun stopped himself. "Fine. Go all the way you want." Jaehyun is not satisfied with Eunji’s actions. They just met a few days ago, and Eunji isn't behaving like he wants her to be.

She alighted from the car and slammed the door. She couldn't believe someone like him is terrible. She thought a guy whose rich is very well mannered and polite, but she guessed she was wrong.

After a few walks, someone grabs her. She was about to have her own time, but this person needed to ruin it.

"Hey, I’m sorry. I didn't mean to say that." Jaehyun’s voice softened as he stared at Eunji.

"Let me send you back to your dorm." Jaehyun tries to brush her hair aside, but Eunji quickly slaps his hand away. "Don’t."

Jaehyun softly sighs, hands in his pockets. He grabs her chin softly and says, "Daddy is sorry." He whispers.

Eunji is quite persistent with her decision, but Jaehyun is the real 'gentleman.' He can literally melt Eunji just like that, advantages of being a hot daddy.

Because according to Jaehyun, he hasn’t felt the excitement yet. He knows how to play his games.

 

Once they arrived at the dorm, in the university compound, Eunji quickly leaves Jaehyun as she feels shy about the earlier encounter. She was so stubborn, but with just those sweet words, he could make her obey.

Siyeon was reading a novel until she heard Eunji enter the room. "How was it? Wait, were you crying?"

Eunji’s eyes haven't toned down yet, which is why Siyeon could notice. "I didn’t cry, but nearly." Eunji chuckles, but Siyeon is not satisfied with the answer. "I’m fine. It’s just that I didn’t know Jaehyun was like that. "

"Like what?" Eunji told Siyeon that she needs to take a shower first as it’s getting darker and she’ll know afterwards.

 

"What the hell, Ji? Stop meeting him." Eunji is fidgeting with the hem of her shirt. But he's so hot. Siyeon rolled her eyes, still mad at what Jaehyun did. "Stop looking at his appearance. He must have wanted to have dirty repayment."

"I was thinking the same, but I’ll give the card later. You know, I have to finish these assignments first or else I won't be in the same rank as you."

"All right. But you promised me." Eunji is reminds her.

A week after the event, it surprised Eunji as Jaehyun never called her or anything. Perhaps he has other flings than her. Well, that’s kind of sad, but they barely know. Besides, it’s all about business matters.

Today, after all the hectic days and weeks, She finally decides to see Jaehyun and return the card. She tries calling the man, but to no avail. So she sends him a message, saying she needs an address to see him.

About 5 minutes later, she receives a message with one company name. "J ENTERPRISE."

She finally arrives at the location only to be escorted by a man. It seems like Jaehyun has told his staff that she’ll be visiting. She thought, "If they knew what their boss was..."

They, Eunji and the man, or should she call him an "assistant" (?) reach the designated floor. Honestly, she’s quite nervous, but all she’s going to do is pass the card.

The man leaves Eunji in front of the door and bows to her before leaving. 'Shouldn’t you knock on the door for me?' She pouts as the man walks away without saying anything.

'Should I knock?' She doesn’t know, but her palms start getting sweaty, which she finds uncomfortable. 'What if there's a fingerprint on the card?' So many thoughts until she finally built her courage to knock on the door.

But no response. A few knocks again until she decides to open herself.

She takes a peek inside of Jaehyun’s office, and she could tell it was huge, but not until she saw something moving.

There, she saw Jaehyun kissing a woman whose back was facing her. They look so occupied until Jaehyun opens his eyes and looks at Eunji.

It was so awkward, but Eunji quietly walked in and put the card on the table. She bows at Jaehyun and quickly leaves before the woman can notice her.

She sighs once she steps out of the office. Then, what’s the purpose of him being a sugar daddy if he already has someone?