Jealous?

Random Thought


Jiyong sighs heavily. It was the premiere for his drama,  'The Journey'.
   He wants to look for Seungri, but he can't because the media still hold him for the interview session. His partner for the drama answers most of the questions. 
   He can't concentrate, but in the same time he needs to be professional. He forces himself to focus and smiles to the camera as he answers the media. 
   He doesn't know why, but he feels uneasy after he saw Seungri's expression after the premiere. Something must go off.
   ///
   "Do you know where Seungri is?" He asks around after the interview. He gets the same answer, no.
   Where is him? He takes his phone out to see if there's reply from Seungri. He texted him the interview.
   'Babe, where're u?reply me when u get this'
   There's also no reply from the latter. He sighs.
   ///
   Jiyong punches the pin number on the door lock lazily. Seungri still haven't reply him. Why he left him behind? They promised to go to Jiyong's together after the premieres.
   Does he has something to do? But Jiyong has cleared the younger schedule for a week. He has met the manager to arrange them. It must not something related to work. 
   Can be something to be done with his family? That can't also be the case because omma must've call him if something happens.
   Jiyong face lit up when he see Seungri's shoes on the rack. All the worries gone with the air that he breathes. Is he exaggerating? Pardon him. But for now, allow him to run to his love.
  He stops at the doorway, he can see Seungri sits on the bed. His head is on his knees. He walks in slowly.
  "Hey babe. Are you ok?"
  Seungri raises his head and meet Jiyong eyes looking at him with concern. He pouts and opens his arms which Jiyong willingly hug.
  "I'm worried about you babe. I've been looking for you."
  Seungri tighten his arms around Jiyong. He peeks at Jiyong.
  "I'm jealous. People are shouting your name with her." Seungri's pouting.
  "Poor my baby." Jiyong amused at Seungri attic. He knows who Seungri means by. It must be the heroin in the drama that premiere today.
  His fans must been cheering his name and the heroin together. He knows this will be one of the outcomes from his decision to act in the drama. He didn't want to, but Seungri keep pestering him to accept the offer. But, look at him right now.
  "I know whatever you're doing is only for sake of the drama and just to promote it. But, I'm jealous, you know?!" Seungri bites Jiyong's arm and earn a loud scream from the older.
  "The fans of yours are so annoying."
  "Baby, you're the most precious person in my life after my mom but my fans are the best thing happened to me. They support me and you, remember?"
  Seungri knows Jiyong is referring to the hashtags that going around the internet after a video of them, where Jiyong hand around his waist and him leaning on his shoulder during the party at TOP's . He thought they will get negative comments, but Jiyong's fan support and respect their relationship. Some of them commented 'i knew it', 'been shipping these two😍😍'
  "I'm sorry but I'm jealous." Seungri nuzzles into Jiyong's chest.
  "It just for work, baby. They'll stop after the drama finish, ok?" Jiyong soothes Seungri.
  Seungri nods before tighten his arms around Jiyong if that is even possible. Jiyong laughs happily when he sees the pout and frown from Seungri. He screams when Seungri bites him once again on his collarbone.
  "Don't laugh! Just let me be jealous for half an hour. Let's just stay like this."
  Jiyong nuzzles his nose on Seungri cheek.
  "Are you sure?"
  "Give me one hour."
  The rest of the night, Seungri not letting Jiyong go and clinging on him. He even takes the scripts away from Jiyong when he tries to read them. Which of course,  they will need to find where Seungri threw it to the next morning.