club with anna

Boys Over Flowers (TaeTeuk Version) (CURRENTLY EDITING)

day by day passed. there was no attack by the students now. taeyeon herself a little confused by it. but she choose to ignore the condition, and enjoyed it. but little did she know, someone didn't like the way she enjoy her life in HwangGeum High

"Taeyeon-ah~" a soft voice appeared from the door of vocal room. taeyeon turned her head and found a beautiful girl named bae Anna standing there. "oh? anna-ya, what's going on?" taeyeon asked "ani. i just want to ask you do you want to visit my house after school" anna explained. "oh? is that fine?" taeyeon asked, lift up her eyebrows "of course it is" the taller girl replied "oh okay then" taeyeon said, a pure smile lingered on her face.

 

"come come! welcome to my humble home!" anna said, smiling. a house of bae anna, a luxurious house with a red-flesh wall and tower-like gate. a typical conglomerates houses. "taeyeon-ah! come to my room!" anna pulled taeyeon along. taeyeon sitted at anna's confortable bed "anna-ya, are you live alone in this big house?" taeyeon asked "nope. i live with my butler" anna's voice replied, from the bathroom. taeyeon exploring anna's room. she found a year book writes 'HwangGeum Kindergarten' *oh? anna attended HwangGeum Kindergarten?* she thought. she grown curious and started to opened the album. but before she can open it, a tiny hand took the album forcely "no!" taeyeon turn her head to the left, and found anna standing there, starign at her with scared eyes. "o-okay.. i-i'm sorry" she said, scared that anna may be mad at her. but anna started to relax, and smile weirdly "no it's okay.. it's not your fault" she said, and smiling. taeyeon saw her smile and started smiling too. 

"taeyeon-ah! ready and get change!" she said and pushed taeyeon to the wardrobe "eh? for what?!" she asked "dress her up!" she command her maids, and her maids started to took her clothes off. *oh! not again* taeyeon close her eyes and facepalmed her self.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"uhh.. seriously anna? a club?" taeyeon looks around, give anna uncertain look. "yup.. what else?" she cheered. "come on!" anna pulled taeyeon's hand "sit here" she command. taeyeon sit lonely, bowing her head down "do you want some drink?" she offered happily "uh.. is there some juice here?" taeyeon asked. but anna burst into laughter when she heard taeyeon's question. when she stops the laughter, she called the waitress and ordered apple juice. after minutes taeyeon sipped her juice, anna suddenly stand up "do you want to dance taeyeon-ah?" she asked with husky voice "uhh.. i-i can't dance" she grown nervous. it's not that she can't dance, it's about... the poeple. "okay then, i'll be there when you need me" anna's voice change from a sweet, tender voice, to husky, and tempting voice. taeyeon slowly gulped her juice. anna in toher way busy y-dancing at the stage. every body gone whoo-ed and yeah-ed to her. some other dancer even strip their clothes and so nothing but bra. taeyeon covered her eyes with her hands. she really really didn't expect that the sweet bae anna can be this wild. but suddenly she heard a chuckled and found a man behind her "w-who are you" she asked, still covering his eyes. the man chuckled and stare at her "you are so funny eh.. Kim Taeyeon?" he said, grinning. "w-wha-- why you know my name?" she asked. but the man just chuckled and took her hand "follow me.. this atmosphere is uncomfortable, is it?" a minus plus she agreed to the man, so she started followed him to go out. 

the sitted on the opened air. the man took a guitar and started to play some song. taeyeon felt relaxed. but soon the man offered her a bottle of beer "song minwoo" he said "huh?" taeyeon blinked "but it will go with kijun" he smiled. taeyeon took the beer but doubt to drink it. "it's fine" he continued "just drink it.. you need it" he said again. the words that came from his mouth is somehow remembering taeyeon from someone's words. 

a time passed by and taeyeon just drank 7 bottle of beer. yes, as expected she drunk. her face became red as tomato. she even hiccup sometime. minwoo's eyes gleaming and offering her a hand "you are drunk kim taeyeon, let's go home" he said. taeyeon followed him. but little did she knows.. that minwoo didn't bring back her to her house.

------

hello readers! new chapter update! BOO-YAH! 

i'm sorry it's a short chapter :(

and oh! please read and subscribe to my new fanfic starring MINHO-YURI! yay! another couple that i ship really hard!

and so.. merry christmas everyone! ^^/