One freezing Date

Boys Over Flowers (TaeTeuk Version) (CURRENTLY EDITING)

taeyeon happily eating her food at the cafetaria, alone as always. but someone asked her if she can sit with her "uhm.. hello?" the girl with a wavy hair said. taeyeon lifther head up from the food "yes?" "is.. this seat taken?" the girl asked with beautiful smile *wow she's quite pretty.* "uh.. no" she replied quickly "can i have this seat.. with you?" the girl asked again *wut? she want to sit with me?* taeyeon thought "oh sure.." "thanks.. um.. by the way.. my name is bae anna, you are kim taeyeon right?" anna asked "ah.. yes.. glad to meet you" taeyeon replied. but anna just give her a chuckle. while the two continue eating. a whole cafetaria gasped because of leeteuk's sudden present. the guy reached taeyeon's table and hit it. he glared at taeyeon "what do you want?" taeyeon asked, mouthful "N-tower, sunday, 1 pm. don't be late" after he said that, he passed. the whole student murmured by leeteuk's action. and anna... well, she had a expression that cannot easily read. but for taeyeon.. she blinked.. and blinked again *huh?*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

it's the freezing last sunday in the month it means it's the time for shopping daily neededs "yah taeyeon-ah.. hold this hold this" taeyeon's mother told her to hold a 3 packs of vegetable, after they bought their monthly neededs at the market. "oemma.. what time is it now?" she asked, a soft cloud came from her small lips "it's 4 pm, why?" her mother replied. "eo? ani.. everythings fine" out of sudden, she remembered leeteuk's words "uhm.. oemma.. if.. if i have a appointment at 1 pm.. at this freezing weather.. and i.. uhmm.. is there any chance that he's-she's still there at this time?" she asked, biting her lips. worry about her mother's reply "of course not.. at this cold weather? 3 hours late? i think she must be nuts if she still there" her mother replied "is it?" she lifted her eyebrow. they continued their walk. but suddenly taeyeon stop. her eyes bowed to the land "but.. he's nuts.." she whispered "hm? are you saying something?" her mom asked "mom.. i have to go" then she ran "eh? wha-- taeyeon-ah! yah! taeyeon-ah!" her mother shouted, but she didn't care. all she care is.. is Park Jungsoo still there?

 

"Look.. there is a hottie there" "is he alone? "what is he doing by himslef at this weather" taeyeon heard all the people's murmured.. about 'hottie' there. yes, leeteuk. taeyeon look at leeteuk, worried. she approached him, standing exactly in front of him. leeteuk lifted his head "h-hey.. uhmm i see you still there" she said, looking away, did not dare to face him "are you stupid or something?!" he shoted at her *what?* "you.. i am waiting for you here. and you 3 hours late? what the hell is that?" he stand up. taeyeon's eyes got bigger, aware what will leeteuk do to her. taeyeon close her eyes. but instead of hit or slap, she felt that something heavy are on her shoulder. "w-what the..." she didn't know why but she felt that her cheeks going ro burn "hey.. ra-!.. get away from me!" she shouted "shut up! i am not! just... just a minute.." he whispered at the last senteces. taeyeon stay still, didn't know what to do. but suddenly leeteuk broke the silence "hey shorty, let's have some hot chocolate... your treat" then leeteuk walked away.

 

"here?!" "yeah here.." leeteuk fold her hand. standing in front of a fancy restaurant *is he sure that it's my treat? .. it's fancy restaurant, what is he thinking?!* taeyeon bitting her lower lip "uhmm... i know a better caffe.. if this my treat, my rules... this way!" taeyeon strated to walk. leeteuk chuckled, thinking.. *how cute she can be?* 

"tadahhh! a hot chocolate for two!" taeyeon happily shouted. leeteuk sit at the bench inside a small room "eventhough it's cheap.. it will do" he said, sipping his hot coco. taeyeon ignored leeteuk. enjoying her own chocolate. their time passed quickly with awkward silence. taeyeon sighing, once again didn't know what to do. but when she open want to saying something. the lamp is turned off out of the blue. "oh no" taeyeon said "what's going on?" leeteuk asked "the.. the owner of the shop.. is.." taeyeon doubt how can she say about the owner of the shop didn't have any idea they were there. "uhm... it's maybe.. he don't know we are here.. and" she gulped "she closed the store" taeyeon closed her eyes, aware what will leeteuk do to her, but she felt nothing, when she open her eyes, she just saw leeteuk blinked "hmm? is that so?" "yes? .... i guess?" "okay..." after he said that he sitted down at the floor "h-hey what are you doing?!" taeyeon asked, shocked. "i wanna go sleep, what else? i'm 3 hours freezing out there, thanks to someone" leeteuk replied, sarcasm filled his tounge. after some seconds taeyeon sit along. awkward silence covered the atmosphere again. but suddenly leeteuk coughing, taeyeon look at him worried "lee..leeteuk.. are you okay?" she asked bitting her lips "i..im freezing.." taeyeon touched leeteuk's skin, she can feel that he's shivering and hot *oh no, it's my fault.. he became like this because of me.. ottokhae?!* taeyeon panicked, thinking hard of what should she do. she started to ripped her sweater, but she stopped *no.. i wear a push up bra.. my will look pop out.. i cannot take off my sweater* then she put her sweater back. but leeteuk's cough has no ending, taeyeon grow worry again. and then she decided *screw this push up bra* she took off her sweater and put it on leeteuk's body and neck "w-what are you doing? are you going to kill me?" leeteuk asked with tired voice "shut up idiot, you are got a fever now, it will warm you up" taeyeon's replied finally makes leeteuk's mouth shut. after minutes passed with silence, leeteuk spoke "i.. i can't sleep" leeteuk said, he didn't know why but he grown nervous "aish.. just sleep! i don't care if you cannot, you need to sleep!" taeyeon half shouted to leeteuk "then sing for me!" he command "what?" taeyeon winced her eyebrows "sing for me.." he said one more time, now with a lower voice. taeyeon didn't know why but she started to sing.

seuchyeo ganayo...uriye sarangeun...kaseum apheun chuoekingayo

did it pass by.. our love? is it just a heart-breaking memory?

 

doraseoneyo..keudaeye maeumeun...nunmullodo jabeulsun obnayo...

it's turning around...Your heart...Can't I catch it with my tears...

 

My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo..keudae deutgo ittnayo...

My love I love you, I love you...Are you listening?

*[I Love You - Taeyeon (OST. Athena)]

leeteuk's eyes blinked so many times hearing taeyeon's voice, why can a human have such an angelic voice? he thought. leeteuk grown nervous, a blush appeared on his cheeks. but after 3 minutes the song.. he fell asleep, on taeyeon's lap.

 

leeteuk opened his eyes, eyeing the room. he saw taeyeon softly snoring beside him. he smiled. he took a pen and wrote at the room's wall

Our First night

Park Jungsoo <3 Kim Taeyeon

-Park Jungsoo

not long after he wrote that, taeyeon woke up "hey shorty you woke up?" he smirked "you know.. snorting last night" said leeteuk with his hot smirked. taeyeon brushing her cheeks, make sure she's not drooling also. leeteuk burst into laughter "you idiot, i'm kidding, you are cute when you sleep" he said, smiling. then he got up, and do some stretching. little did he know that taeyeon's face succesfully turn into a tomato. word 'cute' never belongs to her, and yet this guy beside him told her she's cute. leeteuk turned his head to taeyeon "hey shorty, let's go home. i think the ahjussi just open the door" he said then walked away "and oh shorty..." he said again. taeyeon lifted up her head, looking to leeteuk's face "thanks for your babysitting last night. goodbye, and be careful" he then stopped a taxi, got in, and smiling along the way home.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

hey subbies and readers, how was it? kkkk.. i hope you like it

and oh! WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE HOME NEW SUBBIES! I LOVE YOU <3