Leaving Korea

Boys Over Flowers (TaeTeuk Version) (CURRENTLY EDITING)

"EEH?! ya! taeyeon-ah! is it true?!" asked taeyeon's father, shocked "about what?" "jung jessica leaving her surname and go to the france to become a lawyer?!" her parents' eyes got bigger after found out about jessica's news "huh? appa.. where did you found out?" asked taeyeon back, throwing her towel "here! it's from the newspaper, and the tv also!" "ah? really?" *wow.. the news spread so quick* she thought biting her lips "uh.. oemma, appa.. i need to go" "eh? where? it's saturday!"

 

taeyeon running through the cold wind. a cloud can seen from *donghae-sunbae if you ain't get her.. i'm sure really kill you* she finally arrived at HwangGeum high and found jessica just came out from HwangGeum college hall. taeyeon stop and thought about it, but then after 5 second, she rushed to jessica "oe..oenni" she called "eo? oh.. taeyeon-ah.. what happened, you look so sloppy" asked jessica, laying her hands on taeyeon's shoulder, looks worry. but taeyeon stay quiet, bowed her head, and whispered "oenni... don't leave korea... please" "e-eh?" "please don't leave korea" "taeyeon-ah.. wh-why so sudden?" taeyeon lift her head up, and a tear came from her eye. jessica is more and more worried because of that "taeyeon-ah~ tell me what happened?" "it's not what happen oenni.. it's...it's just.. there is someone that can't see you go.. again.. he.. he suffering.. a-and he..." before taeyeon could finish her words. she sobbing, thinking about donghae. but then jessica softly chuckled "i know taeyeon-ah.. it's donghae right?" she smiled "taeyeon-ah.. i know you care about donghae much.. but.. just like you.. i love him, really. but.. the people who needs me out there are waiting for me.. this dream.. it's like.. a dream that you just walked in, and cannot let it go.. do you understand taeyeon-ah?" jessica explained. taeyeon softly nodded, still bowed her head down. jessica gently poked taeyeon's cheek, then hugged her. feeling a bit sorry to her. but she knows.. it is the best decision she ever made.

 

little things they know.. that donghae was standing there, hearing all those conversation of jessica and taeyeon. he didn't believe that taeyeon did that to him. he confused, somehow he glad, but somehow he didn't want to taeyeon to did that. he needs air. he needs a space to think. he needs to think.

-----------------------------------------------------

*at the airport* "where's that stupid fish?" said leeteuk while looking at his gucci watch. taeyeon, leeteuk, eunhyuk, and kyuhyun were at the airport, saying goodbye to jessica. but someone that really needs to be there wasn't there. taeyeon space out, thinking about donghae's condition. is he fine? is he okay? jessica then take a look at her silver swarovski watch "it's the time guys" she smiled. she then walking through and held taeyeon's hand "gomawo taeyeon-ah.." she smiled softly, like an angel "for what oenni?" she asked "for anything" she said "huh?" taeyeon didn't understand, but jessica softly chuckled and says goodbye to the F3 "teuk-ah, hyuk-ah, kyu-ah.. thanks for everything" she said and shared a group hugged "anytime sica.." kyuhyun said, smiling. "okay guys.. i will see you all at god-know-when... bye" she waved her hand saying the last goodbye. taeyeon smiling, but something in her mind still bothering her *donghae-sunbae.. why are you like this... please come here, i know it's impossible but please god, makes him here* she prayed, sitting at a bench. like a magic, god answered her pure wish. donghae came. smiling "hey guys" he said. taeyeon didn't believe. he's too late. "you... you are too late.. you.. why are you not approaching her? you loves her right? you---" donghae suddenly aprroached her and kissed her forehead. eunhyuk, kyuhyun, and of course leeteuk shocked. leeteuk at the same time got jealous and cursed donghae in his mind. but taeyeon strangely enjoyed it, she closed her eyes. donghae pull the kiss and showed them the ticket he had "i will go with the next flight" she explained, smiling. "nice move man~~~" eunhyuk gently hitted donghae's shoulder and laughed. donghae and kyuhyun laughed along. taeyeon's smiling tiredly, satisfied filled her mind. and for leeteuk.... i think his jealousy made him thought about something interesting.

 

taeyeon, leeteuk, eunhyuk, and kyuhyun watched the plane flooding in the air. *is it the time?* leeteuk thought.. "hey man, i will go back to my place" said kyuhyun "me too!" said eunhyuk followed the younger guy *yeah leeteuk. it IS the time* "hey kim taeyeon.." he called "what?" she asked, her eyes still glued to the sky "uhm... let's go on a date" when leeteuk finally said it, unfortunately a plane was just taking off, so his voice covered by the sounds of the plane "huh what?" asked taeyeon, blinked. really didn't hear what just leeteuk said. but leeteuk stay still, and walked away "never mind, let's go home"