Sooyeon's birthday party

Boys Over Flowers (TaeTeuk Version) (CURRENTLY EDITING)

taeyeon walked slowly in the quiet hallway, feels like to go to her usual place, relaxing her body just a bit before she go home, but when she entered the room she found leeteuk standing there, exactly in front of her. if a glare can kill, taeyeon surely now dead "w-what do you want?" she shivered because of the glare. leeteuk stay still, said nothing "h-hey.. i-if you want here alone, i can go.. b-bye" "no" "what?" "you....you like donghae don't you?" "h-huh?" leeteuk asked out of the blue, and approached her, grabbed her hand so tightly "wha-- leeteuk, what the heck are you doing?! get of me!" but leeteuk still said nothing, and try to kiss her *wha-what the , ! help.. me.. somebody!!!* taeyeon panicked, she eventhough she wanted to scream, but her voice just cannot come out. she struggle out, but leeteuk's arms are far too strong than taeyeon thin body. "leeteuk are you crazy! stupid! get of me!" she wanted to cry. she really wanted to cry. a single tear ran out from her eyes. leeteuk saw it, and released her. standing there, speechless "so... you really like him" after he said that, he passed her, with a face that cannot describe by words. but taeyeon still didn't understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kim Taeyeon-aaaahhh!!!!" mrs. Kim, mother of taeyeon shouted after she reads a letter that had just arrived "what the hell mom? why so noisy?" "this! this is a birthday invitation card! for you... FROM JUNG JESSICA!" she shouted again "mwo?! j-jessica oen-- is this real? are you sure?!" "here, here.. read it yourself!" said her mother, handing her the card.. taeyeon's eyes got bigger and bigger while reading the card "holy george! this.. this is real!" taeyeon was shock, she never imagine that THE Jung Jessica could ever invite her to her birthday party. *ding dong* "i got that" her mother said, but when she accept a box and read it.. she started to shouting again "EEHH... Taeyeon-ah!!! i-it's a box.. from Jung Jessica too! open it open it!" she told taeyeon open it, to be honest taeyeon is curious too what's that inside the box, and then when she opened it, she found a super gorgeous lime-colored satin gown "o-omona~" her mother and she herself gasping for air just because look at the gown "yah..yah..yah.. taeyeon-ah, h-hurry up change yourself! the party is tonight!" her mother look so exited and shoo-ed taeyeon to her room to get ready "arraseo arraseo oemma!" she annoyed, "ah! don't forget to get one of those rich guy arraseo?!" "psh~ i know you will say that". taeyeon entered her room, staring at the gown, *should i?* she bit her lips, not sure if she should come or not. then she get her phone and started to clicked 'S' at the keyboard "hello?" she said "oh hello oenni what's going on?" said the girl in the other line "seohyun-ah.. can you accompany me to..uh.. a party?" taeyeon asked "party? whose party oenni? what time? 6 o'clock tonight, wear you best dress arraseo? bye" "huh? oenni wai--" *beep beep beep*

 

"omo oenni! so pretty! where did you buy that dress?" seohyun finally came with a rose pink mini dress with a bow in the back "i-i.. didn't buy it... aish.. look at the time, let's go!" taeyeon said, taking seohyun's hand

 

"this is the place?! oh my god! tell me oenni! whose party! i'm really curious whose parteeehhh!!!" said seohyun pouting and shaking her oenni's hand "uh.. je-jessica jung" whispered taeyeon "huh? who?" "jessica jung!" she said loudly. seohyun's jaw dropped. she never expected that she can attend THE Jessica Jung's party "r-r-r-r-really oenni? y-y-you are not kidding right?" seohyun stuttered "yeah.. at first i thought i was kidding.. but--" taeyeon sighed "come on.. the party is nearly start" she smiled

when seohyun and taeyeon entered the ball room, a harmony from a violin greeted them "whoa~ oenni.. conglomerates party is surely different eh?" said seohyun, mesmerized by the party. and then, kyuhyun and eunhyuk saw them, and approached them "yo! android girl!" they greeted them "oh.. guys you are here?" asked taeyeon "of course" said eunhyuk. taeyeon looked arround to find donghae, but what she found is leeteuk, already staring at her. awkward. *that stupid pig. actiing like nothing happened* she gave leeteuk a death glare, but leeteuk looked away. still busy with her mind, taeyeon didn't realize that kyuhyun just took seohyun for a drink. 

"ya.. seohyun-ah.. you should stay close to me okay? or else you will-- huh? seohyun-ah?" taeyeon whispered to seohyun, but when she turn arround she just found an empty space "seohyun-ah.. where are you?" she looked arround for seohyun, worried. but when she found out seohyun with kyuhyun, she became more and more worry. she ran to seohyun, and took her hand "ah? oenni? you startled me!" seohyun said "but i'm more worry like moron, thanks to you!" taeyeon said "ah.. really? mianhae oenni" seohyun pouted "aish.. it's fine.." taeyeon said, but she turn her head to kyuhyun "yah.. what are you doing with my seohyun?" she asked to kyuhyun "mwo? nothing, i just greet her with drink, is that wrong?" kyuhyun lifted up his eyebrows "yah seohyun-ah.. don't ever think to hang out with him.. or you will get pregnant! come on!" taeyeon said and go to the food corner, took seohyun with her. 

"she's here!" "wow.. beautiful!" "oh my gosh jessica super gorgeous" everybody started to gathered arround at the stage. jessica appeared with a leopard maxi dress with a fur arround her y shoulder and a crown laid on her brownish hair. she took a mic and started talking with her soft beautiful voice "hello everyone. thanks for your attendance to my birthday party. i am turn 21 now. i'm offically adult. because of that. i want to choose my own path. to become a lawyer. and leaving Jung name." everyone gone shocked because of jessica's speech. everybody murmured about what jessica's said. and then, she entered her room followed by donghae

 

*in jessica's room* "sooyeon! are you crazy?" donghae shouted "what? are you gonna stop me too?" asked her "n-no.. but.. it's ridiculous" "yeah.. now you think me ridiculous too!.. it's my choice..." in the middle of donghae and jessica's argument, taeyeon appeared. took a peek, curious about what's going on. she saw donghae was there, so she didn't dare to interupted them, she saw them fighting, standing there, blinking like a lost child. but her body frozed when she saw donghae just kissed jessica.

*h-h-h-he... he kissed her?!... i.. oh my.. what the... oh they are commin' this way.. i must hurry* when taeyeon turn out want to run jessica's door already opened "oh.. taeyeon? what are you doing here?" asked jessica with smile lingered on her face "oh? oh me? ah.. uh.. i just.." "she's with me" suddenly leeteuk appeared put his hand on taeyeon's tiny shoulder "oh? really? it's good.. i just want to have some snacks with donghae, you guys want to join?" jessica offered them with her innocent smile "o-oh.. i--" "no.. i have my own bussiness with this shorty" he said "h-huh? i have?" asked taeyeon innocently "yes.." replied leeteuk, smirked "okay then guys.. i'm off.. good bye" then jessica passed. "what the heck is the bussiness?" taeyeon asked coldly looking at leeteuk squinting her big eyes "hey.. why so cold shorty? i just save your life" leeteuk said "well.. it means you owe me something" "what do you want?" finally taeyeon think it's true, so she asked him half-heartedly "uhmm.. accompany me to somewhere" he replied, grinning "where?" "you will know.." 

"a bar?" "yes a bar" "b-but... i can't stand alcohol, and i don't want that" "you don't want but you need.. c'mon!" "hey! lee-leeteuk!"

 

"aha..ahahahahaha i'm higher than a bulding~ yoohoooo~ hahahaha" drunk, taeyeon didn't even realize that leeteuk facepalmed hisself "oh god! you told me that you don't drink! but you finished 6 glass?!" leeteuk said, disbelief "hey park. jung. soo. you are the one that brought me here.. you know that?!" shouted taeyeon with a laugh. but then she cought leeteuk's armani coat and throw up "my.. my armani coat..." 

 

---------------------------------------------

annyeong yorobeun~! how's life? kkkkk.. this is my back up story.. i clean up the messy here and there.. kkk.. i hope you enjoy it. thanks for reading my story. ^.^)/ and oh.. i love love love you my subbies <3 really i mean it kkkk