Entry 1

𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 || 𝐎𝐡 𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 (𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoobin tossed her backpack somewhere on the cold, wooden floor of her shaired small, and messy dorm. It was one of those tiring days where she would return home from a long and tiring day at college and all she wanted to do was crash to her own, fluffy and warm bed. But unfortunately for her, she rarely got to rest on days like that one. As if it wasn't enough, her already long and tiring day, attending so many different and difficult classes and studying all day at the library whenever she had breaks, sitting at lonely table at the corner of the library, accompanied by only cold walls around her as the rain heavily hit the window from next to her. As if those weren't enough, as if her not too long but felt like too long though way home on foot, with only an umbrella as her only companion, her clothes, backpack, hair and feet getting damp and wet and her skin getting colder and colder as each second passed by… no. As if those weren't enough already, she had to return to her shared and messy dorm ⏤not messy by her of course⏤ and be faced with her annoying roommate and her girlfriend. 

 

Ah yeah. Jiho and Yewon. 

 

She didn't hate any of the two. In fact, she had been best friends with Jiho for a long while now. Too long. Jiho was her age anyway so they had been to all school classes together and even in college shared so many classes still. They had managed to find a dorm room together in the huge dormitory their college was offering for students that couldn't afford to live in apartments on their own. So yeah, she had been stuck with Jiho for way too long to actually hate her. They were best friends, how could she hate her? It was just… 

 

Jiho was… Jiho. And Yoobin was… well Yoobin. 

 

Does this even make sense? Sometimes Yoobin thought her thoughts didn't make sense at all. But they actually did. Jiho was a really social girl around campus, pretty and famous too. She was filled with so much strong confidence and self love that no one could ever make her feel like she didn't belong somewhere, that she was weird or an outcast. Yoobin wasn't sure about the rest but she was more than sure that Jiho was a weird person. Sometimes she was admitting that herself anyway. But that wasn't the matter. Jiho was really confident, famous and flirty. It was hard and rare to see Jiho alone somewhere or without a date. 

 

It wasn't an annoying thing but sometimes Yoobin felt slightly annoyed, yes. Even though she loved her best friend… she felt like she was third wheeling pretty often. She wasn't like Jiho. She didn't have her confidence nor her social skills. She didn't have as many friends and she wasn't sure if she was as good at teasing or flirting. She at relationships, in fact. She had never been in one herself anyway so…

 

So sometimes she was getting a bit tired as to how many different girls Jiho would bring at home. Fortunately, that had stopped lately. Jiho had been madly in love with a freshman college student, who was no other than Choi Yewon, or more known as Arin. Well, more known to Jiho cause no one else knew her as Arin. Or at least… no one knew her as Arin before Jiho. Yewon had introduced herself as Arin to Jiho and Jiho had been calling her that ever since. She got to know her real name later but habits are, well habits, so it was hard for her to try and call her by her real name. So… Arin it was. Basically for everyone now since Jiho was pretty famous so anyone around her immediately got fame as well. But that’s another story, about Yewon getting the Arin nickname which is not for now.  

 

Yewon was new to college, a freshman as they say. She was a bright girl, shy and not too talkative at times. She had managed to find herself a bunch of friends her age though, a job at a nearby coffee shop as a barista so she would feel more independent and she also lived at the dorms. She was a cute and petite girl. But she was stubborn as well, teasing as well and bold as well. But only with people she felt comfortable with. Like Jiho. And sometimes Yoobin, but that’s a story for later… 

 

Jiho had fallen in love hard  with ⏤her Arin as she used to call her, Yewon for the rest of the world, or actually… it was Yewon only for Yoobin anymore⏤... and she swore to Yoobin she had never felt this way before. She was so determined to make Yewon hers even though Yewon had rejected her already about five times. Jiho never gave up though. She went by her coffee shop everyday if possible till she somehow managed to melt Yewon’s heart and make her accept her love for her. 

 

Yoobin didn't know much about Yewon but she knew a lot about Jiho. She knew her friend better than anyone else and she just hoped Jiho was truly serious with this girl or else… it would hurt Yoobin’s heart to see another pretty and innocent girl getting her heart broken into millions of pieces just because Jiho was immature and a flirt who couldn't make serious relationships in her life ever. 

 

Yoobin hadn't seen Yewon that many times, but she knew almost everything about her by how often Jiho was talking to her about the girl. She hadn't seen her for more than five minutes alone. Every time she would see her in their dorm it would be for only a couple of minutes and that not even alone. Jiho was always all over her, cuddling her or kissing her. Yoobin wasn't even sure what the girl looked like if she hadn't seen her so many times at Jiho's posts on social media. She had seen her around campus too or at the coffee shop nearby. But never too close. She knew how the girl looked like but never paid much attention to her. Well, because she was with Jiho, obviously. 

 

"Ya Kim Jiho! What mess is this again?" She yelled tiredly. She didn't even let herself set her eyes on the couch. She could already see through her peripheral vision the two familiar figures eating each other's faces out. She knew she shouldn't feel jealous but for some reason she did. She felt annoyed and… like an outcast. Sometimes she felt like leaving from her very own dorm but that wasn't the case. It was her own dorm room as well. Jiho couldn't make her feel like leaving. It wasn't fair!

 

"Huh? Oh Bin. Hey. How was college?" Jiho finally managed to make out a single sentence that actually made sense no matter how messy her hair or mind was after such a powerful and mind-blowing make out session with Yewon . Somehow she could always find self control in milliseconds and maintain her composure no matter how weak Yewon made her feel. 

 

Yewon on the other hand was nothing like the rest of the shameless like girls Jiho had gone out with before. All those girls would just continue making out with Jiho like nothing had happened and always make Yoobin feel even worse than she already felt. But Yewon wasn't like that. No matter how much she loved Jiho and liked kissing her, if it wasn't only the two of them, she wouldn't allow herself to show so much attention. She felt self controlled and on alert. So as soon as she heard Yoobin unlocking the door of their dorm room and yelling at Jiho, she was the first one to break the kiss. 

 

"I dunno. Try to go once to see for yourself." Binnie answered coldly and headed towards the kitchen part of their small dorm. Jiho looked at her surprised. 

 

"What's wrong with her?" She asked Yewon who just shrugged her shoulders. The younger girl tried to fix her slightly messy hair, she sat in a more well mannered position on the couch and tried hard to stop her intense blushing on her cheeks. It wasn't the two of them now so she had to behave. It wasn't nice to just ignore Yoobin’s existence and just keep kissing Jiho. That wasn't how Yewon was grown up and taught to treat people. 

 

"What's wrong with you?" Jiho asked louder this time. 

 

"Nothing is wrong with me." Yoobin answered her from the kitchen. 

 

"Gosh. If it wasn't for me you would have been dead."

 

"Huh? Why?" Jiho asked, confused as she stood up and headed towards the kitchen. 

 

"The fridge is empty idiot! But oh what am I even saying? Have you ever tried to check it? I bet you don't even know what a fridge looks like."

 

"Why are you like this today? Did you have a rough day at college?" Jiho tried to ask Yoobin calmly. Jiho knew her friend well. And when Yoobin wasn't in the mood, it was better to treat her calmly rather than yelling back at her. Yoobin wasn’t annoyed easily after all so... 

 

Yoobin sighed. 

 

"Looks like it. Offf. Nevermind. Are you going to have dinner here? Is Yewon going to have dinner here as well?" Yoobin asked, softer this time. She shouldn't be mad at her friend. She did nothing wrong. She was her best friend after all. Was it bad because she dated someone? No, not really. It just annoyed Yoobin slightly because she felt like a loner often and because Jiho brought Yewon home pretty often instead of going somewhere else so Yoobin wouldn't see them that often. Was that a sin though? No. Not at all. Then Yoobin didn't have a reason for being mad. So she should stop being mad. 

 

"That would be nice. I'll go ask her." Jiho said and immediately smiled happily. 

 

"Hey babe. Want us to have dinner here?" She asked Yewon as soon as she entered the living room again. 

 

"Yeah sure." Yewon answered shortly with a soft smile on her lips. Jiho smiled happily and entered the kitchen again. As she was about to tell Yoobin, Yoobin just nodded her head. 

 

"I heard her. Ok, um… I'll go shopping then. There's nothing left at home and… I need to make us dinner." 

 

"Oh ok. I'll set the table here then." Yoobin nodded her head but as she was about to walk any further she sneezed. Twice. Jiho glanced at her carefully but only when Yewon chipped in their conversation Jiho noticed Yoobin’s sickness as well. 

 

"I suggest you should better change clothes first. If you're going outside." Yoobin said. Yoobin glanced at her for only a brief second but shook her head. 

 

"I'm fine."

 

"No you're not. You're wet. Everywhere. Your hair too. You'll catch a cold. How can you be so careless huh?" Jiho scolded her lightly. 

 

"You'll go have a warm shower right at this instant."

 

"But dinner-"

 

"Leave it to me."

 

"You don't know how to cook. And I'm way too tired to clean up your mess." Yoobin said seriously as she stared at Jiho deadpan. 

 

"I won't cook. I'll go buy what we need and also order dinner. Meanwhile, you'll have a warm shower, dry your hair well and dress up warmly ok? Arin, please take good care of her while I'm outside. I don't trust this bunny at all." Yewon nodded her head and Yoobin scoffed.

 

"Thanks for not trusting me!" She said slightly louder so Jiho would surely hear her as she was heading towards the door.

 

"You're welcome!" Jiho answered with a smile and left their dorm, leaving Yoobin and Yewon alone. Yewon brushed her hands together, slightly shy and awkward for being left alone with Yoobin. They haven't shared that many words alone because they were never left alone. Jiho was always around, talking to both of them so both of them felt really comfortable talking to each other when Jiho was there. But when they were alone… 

 

She opened , about to say something but she didn't really have the opportunity to. Yoobin just headed towards her room to get her stuff and then immediately got in the bathroom, not leaving space for Yewon to say something. 

 

As Yoobin was inside the bathroom, taking her time, Yewon decided to wander around the dorm. She had seen the dorm already too many times. She knew how the living room looked, how the kitchen looked, and how Jiho's part of hers and Yoobin's shared bedroom looked. Pretty yet messy. And, she was right. As she got into Yoobin and Jiho's shared bedroom, her eyes fell on Jiho's part of the bedroom. Which was messy as every other time. Pretty and filled with a lot of stuff, most of them pretty and so Jiho like, all of them having her perfume or something that felt like her on them, yet they were all so messily tossed around her desk or bed. Yewon smiled to herself at her messy girlfriend. 

 

Her eyes fell on Yoobin’s side of the room. Unlike Jiho's, Yewon knew, from the little she had seen, that it was tiddy. And she wasn't wrong. This time as well, Yoobin’s side was tidy, clean, neat and beautiful. It smelled different than Jiho's. Less intense and powerful than Jiho’s but it somehow managed to still lure Yewon’s senses. Maybe even a bit more than Jiho’s perfume always did. Maybe it was because Yewon was really sensitive to girls and liked them too much and really easily. It was just a perfume after all. 

 

Her fingers brushed on Yoobin’s desk as she observed her desk. It was filled with books, all of them set in an alphabetical order. Most of the books were for college, all of them seeming hard and weird for Yewon to understan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter