Hidden Heart

Hidden Heart

Kyuhyun's smile returned as he spend more time he spent with his hyung, Yesung. Leeteuk started noticed the shyness in the maknae's expression more and more everyday. He knew that his chocolate-haired dongsaeng had finally fallen head over heels for the raven-haired turtle lover.
Randomly during the day the other members would find Kyuhyun either playing with one of Yesung's turtles,
talking with Ryeowook in the two's room, playing his psp or starcraft on Yesung's bed.
They all started to notice the shyness starting to show as well. But they knew that it was the turtle lover who is healing their maknae.
"What's so funny, Wookie hyung?" Kyuhyun asked one day while he laid on Yesung's bed because the other was at a long schedule.
The small brunette giggled once more and smiled softly at his dongsaeng.
"Kyu, can I ask you something?" he asked with a gently smile.
"Sure, what is it?" the maknae asked confused turning off his psp after he saved.
"Do you like Yesung hyung?" Ryeowook said with a giggle.
"H-huh?! I-I don't  know w-what you're talking a-about!!!" the chocolate-haired boy replied stuttering his sentence.
"You do don't you?" Ryeowook said with a gentle smile.
Kyuhyun's cheeks turned a deep color of red, showing the eternal maknae that he was right.
"Its not something to be embarrassed about. I knew a long time ago." the eternal maknae pointed out.
"W-when did you?" Kyuhyun asked surprised looking up at the elder boy.
"The week after what happened. You started clinging to him so much. It was cute. It was like how I cling to Hankyung hyung, when we are in Super Junior M." Ryeowook said with a soft giggle.
Kyuhyun nodded. He knew that he couldn't lie to his hyung. He had made it so obvious. He was in Yesung's room when he was and wasn't there. He wouldn't even sneak in at night and even sleep on the floor if he had a nightmare or couldn't sleep in his own room.
"You are welcome to come in here anytime. I'll leave a futon out for you." Ryeowook said with another smile.
"Really? Sungmin hyung thinks I'm only coming in here to goof off." the maknae said with a sigh.
"I know you come in here if you feel scared. You did that before, but you went to Leeteuk hyung right?" the eternal maknae asked running his hand through his dongsaeng's hair.
"Yeah, but I feel safe with Yesung hyung..." Kyuhyun said his face going a light pink.
"I know. You should tell him though. It would help you a lot." the small brunette pointed out hugging his dongsaeng tightly.
"B-but I...." Kyuhyun stuttered and went even more red.
Ryeowook smiled more and giggled softly.
"You can do it. Sometimes actions speak louder then words." was all the eternal maknae said as he got up and left the room.
--
Yesung had come home and went to his room to find the chocolate-haired boy sitting on his bed playing his psp. He smiled softly at his dongsaeng who didn't seem to realize he was there.
"Kyuhyun, you still on my bed?" he asked with a smile.
Kyuhyun looked up and jumped as he realized Yesung was there and fell off the bed, banging his head on the floor.
"OW!! DAMMIT!" Kyuhyun shouted in pain as he grabbed the back of his head and Yesung had gotten next to him quickly.
"Are you ok?!" the raven-haired asked touching the younger boy's shoulder.
"Yeah, fine." he managed to say through gritted teeth. "Is my psp ok?" he asked worriedly that he broke it.
Yesung looked over and luckily it landed on Ryeowook's bed.
"Its fine. Let me see your head." he said touching the maknae's head and he winced. "Yeah, you banged it pretty hard. I didn't mean to scare you."
"Its ok." Kyuhyun said letting the elder boy check his head.
"It looks ok. Probably bruised, but its other then that its alright." Yesung said ruffling the younger boy's hair.
Kyuhyun giggled and looked up at the elder boy with a shy smile.
Yesung smiled back and kissed his forehead softly.
Kyuhyun blushed, but then leaned up and kissed his hyung softly.
Yesung was surprised by his dongsaeng's action, but then kissed back after a little while, pulling his dongsaeng to him, holding him close.
From that day forward, the two were inseparable when the other was there.
"Yesung hyung!" Kyuhyun called from down the hall as his hyung was about to go out the door.
Yesung turned to face the younger as ran up to him and caught him in his arms.
"Yes, Kyuhyun?" he asked with a gentle smile.
"I love you..." the maknae whispered before kissing his hyung again, not wanting him to leave him.
Yesung pulled away and smiled at him again.
"I'm only going to go with Ryeowook to get groceries.
Kyuhyun pouted at little and Yesung laughed.
"You are so cute." he whispered before kissing the younger boy softly.


END.

---

I hope you guys liked it!!! ^o^