Hidden Heart

Hidden Heart

Kyuhyun hardly talked at all, even during his schedules. In an interview that he, Yesung and Ryeowook had gone to for K.R.Y.
"I've noticed that Kyuhyun hasn't said much. May we have him answer one thing?" the interviewer asked Yesung and Ryeowook.
Yesung whispered something in the maknae's ear and he nodded.
"Sure." the chocolate-haired male replied glancing up at her.
"First of all can we take a quick break?" she said to the cameraman, who nodded.
The 3 looked at her confused.
"I noticed that you aren't saying anything at all Kyuhyun. Are you feeling alright?" she asked worriedly.
Yesung looked at the maknae who looked down, avoiding her gaze.
"I just think that everyone will wonder what's wrong because you haven't said a word at all." she said with a serious worried tone.
"I'm sorry...Should I at least answer a few questions? Would that help?" the maknae asked her not looking up.
"Is 3 questions ok?" she asked with a smile.
Kyuhyun nodded slowly.
"Ok, are you alright now?" asked the interviewer with a smile.
"Yes." the chocolate-haired male replied softly.
After the interview, Kyuhyun was sitting in the car that had been waiting for them in front of the building.
Yesung and Ryeowook came out and got in the car.
Kyuhyun was sitting by the other door, but was still quiet.
Ryeowook looked worriedly at Yesung.
Yesung slid in next to the maknae and touched his shoulder.
"Kyuhyun? Are you ok?" the raven-haired boy asked worriedly.
Kyuhyun looked up as if he was surprised.
"Huh? What?" the chocolate-haired boy said looking over at him.
Ryeowook sighed from beside Yesung.
"Are you ok?" he asked again.
"Yeah." was all he said, then looked back out the window as the car started to move.
Yesung looked at the eternal maknae sitting on his other side.
"I wish he would talk to us..." Ryeowook whispered so only the raven-haired male could hear.
"Me too." Yesung whispered back as they left.
The arrived back at the dorm. As soon as they came in the door, Kyuhyun was already half way to his room.
Ryeowook followed in the door and sighed again.
Leeteuk had caught a hold of the maknae's hand as he was just about to go into his room.
Kyuhyun looked back at him surprised, with a little fear in his eyes. Leeteuk pulled him into a gently hug. Kyuhyun tensed up a bit because of his body against the elder man's.
"Shh, its ok. I'm not going to hurt you." Leeteuk said running his hand through the youngest boy's  hair.
Kyuhyun relaxed into his arms and laid his head on the leader's shoulder.
Leeteuk sat down on the couch after letting the maknae change and he came over and sat next to him and Yesung after he sat down.
The two looked at each other then watched the maknae closely.
He seemed to tense up between them until Leeteuk noticed Yesung take a hold of the maknae's hand. The angelic leader smiled softly and ruffled the chocolate-haired boy's hair.
Kyuhyun looked up at him a little surprised, then his eyes softened a little when he saw the angelic man's smile.
Later that day...
Yesung was sitting on his bed reading when a knock came to the door.
He looked up to see the maknae, standing there and he looked a little scared.
"What's wrong Kyuhyun?" he asked seeing him shaking a little.
"Nightmare..." Kyuhyun replied sitting next to him and still shaking.
"Come here." Yesung said hugging him and laying back on his bed.
Kyuhyun snuggled into the older boy, wanting the warm of the elder.
Yesung held him close and pulled a blanket around the chocolate-haired boy and kissed his forehead.
Kyuhyun barely smiled, but not a full one. Yesung noticed, but kissed the younger boy's  cheek causing the younger to look up at him.
He smiled gently at him, causing the younger to blush.
"I'm here for you." the raven-haired boy whispered softly.