2nd Meow

Ggomo : The matchmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hate this day. I can’t emphasize how much I hate this day.

These are one of those days that my hooman is off from work. I’m glad she’s taking a rest from her duties, but what I dislike about today is, she’s inviting people over.

She doesn’t normally do this, thanks to our cat goddess Bastet, but whenever she does this, it can be so chaotic.

Whenever her friends come over, they always bring those liquids that can either make you sleepy or crazy. And they would start singing out loud or dancing around the living room. I wouldn’t mind if they are doing that to worship me, but they are not.

Then, some of them will stay the night. Living with one hooman is already exhausting, can you imagine the damages these bring to my peace? But of course, you’re a hooman, you’ll never understand.

I watch her as she calls her visitors 1 by 1, until I noticed something. She was waiting for someone to answer her call when she starts to pick off her nail polish on her free hands while her other hand was supporting the phone in her ears. I can see her eyes moving quiet a lot, as she holds her breath. She is nervous.

“Unnie!” she said in an unusual high pitch.

She proceeds to rambles on the phone, explaining how she is throwing a small party for the success of their new song. And even if I didn’t hear it, I know that, that special guest accepted the invitation by the way Wheein’s face brighten up.

Hours later, the first guest appears, and I couldn’t be gladder that it's my bro, Moonbyul. I walked to her and welcomed her by meowing.

“Ggomo, you’ve gotten so big” she sat in front of me and starts to pet me.

“Unnie! He really likes you” Wheein said, watching us.

Unnie. Was she the person my hooman was talking to? Was she the one who made Wheein nervous? I went to Wheein and asked her myself “Wheein, do you like Moonbyul?”

But she just laughed at me. “I know you like me more, Ggomo” she said and tried to touch me when I fought back against her hands. Talking to hooman really tires me, they would never understand me.

Wheein led her to the living room while I take my usual spot. I closely observe their interaction but there was nothing different. Wheein is still acting herself

It may not be Moonbyul, but Moonbyul can be the person I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter