3rd meow

Ggomo : The matchmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lucky for me, no one from the visitors stayed last night. Though, I wouldn’t mind if Yongsun decides to do a sleepover. In that way, we could know each other better.

Wheein was still sleeping when I woke up. I think this hooman is wasted with their activity last night.

As soon as I confirmed that she’s sound asleep, I took her phone and unlocks it. You might be wondering how I knew her PIN, well, Wheein isn’t really a complicated person when it comes to her phone password. Seeing my picture in her home screen pleased me. I know most of you are now jealous but, that’s just how life is.

I went through her gallery and discovers most of the pictures on her phone is me, and I can’t blame her for that. She really needs to put her master first.

I scan through the photos until I found the one that's pleasing for my eye. It was their photo, Yongsun arms freely hanging on Wheein’s shoulder, with their heads leaned to each other sideways. I changed her homescreen to this to give her a little nudge to Yongsun.

Hearing her groan, I locked her phone again and went outside to get my feeding bowl and place it on the bed space, next to her.

“Wheein, wake up. Come on, you need to feed me” I woke her up.

She slowly opened her eyes. “Good morning, Ggomo”

“Hurry up, I need my food” I told her and obviously, she didn’t understand that.

“Come on, let’s sleep” she closed her eyes again. You left me no choice, Hooman. Using my precious paw, I slap her in the face, strong enough to wake her up. “Okay, okay. I’m getting up. Geez! So, demanding” she complained.

She reaches out for her phone to check the time and the messages she received when she saw her new home screen. “Who changed my home screen?” she asked me, but I looked at her innocently. She heads to the kitchen and I trail behind her with my feeding bowl. “Whoa, I must be really wasted last night that I forgot I changed my home screen” she stared a little longer on the picture and smiled. “Unnie looks good in here. We look good together.”

Of course, you do. Now, go get her!

After having our breakfast, the hooman is still fixated on her phone when I tried to call out to her. “Give me your attention!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter