4th meow

Ggomo : The matchmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun has been visiting my house since that day, and I’m not complaining. But if there’s one thing that is unacceptable for me, that is they are taking too much time to be together.

I mean, it is so obvious that Wheein likes her, and she likes her too. So, I am not sure if they are that oblivious or they just don’t want to admit what they feel for each other.

This is not looking good. I really need to do something about this two. That’s why when Yongsun came back to visit us again, I did what I have to do.

They were at the living room, watching some shows, when I approached Wheein. She took me to her lap and starts rubbing my belly. Don’t judge me, I know some of us don’t like it but, I'm one of those who really enjoys it.

And my hooman is really good at rubbing my belly. But before I get distracted and forget about my goal, I gotta do what I need to. So, I scratched Wheein’s hand. “Ouch! Ggomo!” She scolded me.

I immediately run away from her, and sat in my spot, in front of them as I watch the next scenes. Yongsun looked genuinely worried.

“Let’s wash your hands.” She told Wheein and they walked to the sink. “Where’s your first-aid kit?”

After washing my hooman’s injury, they sat back to the couch, with the first aid kit. Yongsun took Wheein’s hand and carefully applies an antiseptic wound solution on the area of the injury. While Yongsun’s attention is on Wheein’s hand, my hooman took this opportunity to stare at her.

Look at this two. They’re going to make me cry.

When Yongsun was done, she looked at Wheein and caught her staring at her. She stared back at her and I can feel the tension between the two. Yongsun swallowed as she looks at Wheein’s lip.

Good. Now kiss.

“Thank you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter