5th meow

Ggomo : The matchmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Useless. All the things that I do for these two is useless.

Why do you, hoomans, love to make things complicated than it is? Everyone who has an eye can see how smitten they are for each other.

But looking at the brighter side, their relationship has progressed. Yongsun would normally spend a night here at home, at least twice a week.

I think, they talked about how my hooman is having difficulties in sleeping alone. So, the first few weeks that she has sleepovers, she would just lay in bed next to Wheein and put her to sleep.

And as soon as Wheein falls asleep, she would slip back to the guest room. But recently, Yongsun did not sneak to the guest room anymore.

They started preparing for dinner and you can see how comfortable they are with those ‘not so innocent touches’. Wheein would normally squish Yongsun’s face, and the older woman would slap my hooman’s .

“Can you two stop the chase and start dating now? Thank you” I told them.

“Unnie, I think Ggomo is hungry” Wheein chuckled.

“Let’s hurry up.”

These two are really testing my patience and I’m at my last straw.

As soon as they set the table, I start pushing out their food off the table. You can say that I made a quite mess on the floor.

“Ggomo! What are you doing?” Wheein yelled at me. “I’m sorry, Unnie. I don’t know what has gotten to him”

“Our dinner” Yongsun stared at the food. “I’m really hungry Wheein-ah.”

“Ask her out! Like a date!” I yelled at Yongsun.

“What do you say we eat outside?” This is the first time Yongsun understood me.

Finally!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter