1st Meow

Ggomo : The matchmaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I need to go now.” My annoying hooman said. She gets in closer to me, attempting to kiss me.

“You wouldn’t dare” I meowed at her. She just laughed at me before scratching my chin which I really enjoyed so much.

But this sneaky woman stole a kiss from me before running to the door. I looked at her displeased as she shout, “I’ll see you tonight!”

Well, that’s my hooman, Jung Wheein. I’m pretty sure you know her because she is the third member of the famous Korean pop artists, Mamamoo. And I know what you’re thinking right now, that I must be a lucky cat, but let me tell you something, that woman is pesky.

She loves to invade my space. Whenever she is at my home, she would always annoy me by waking me up when I’m asleep or touch me without my consent. That woman is just too much.

Though I also need to give her some credits, because she is really a hardworking hooman. Some of you may have seen this, but those who didn’t know, let me tell you. She would leave the house ‘bout around 6AM for work. And when they release a new album or doing promotions, she will be home at around 3AM. She barely even gets a proper sleep and she’s leaving the house again, for work.

That poor hooman.

But I can’t complain. She’s doing that so I can continue to live beyond my means. And I guess, she’s also saving up a little for her future.

During her downtime, she would be staying at home, trying to play with me. But to tell you honestly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter