I didn't make it!

Appa is in love with me.

Kira's POV

" Kassy!" I yelled.

She turned around. " What?" She asked, obviously annoyed.

" Have you entered yet?!" I asked.

Her face immediately lit up the moment I said that.

" Yes!" She exclaimed.

Just then Destiny came running from down the hallway.

" You guys!" She yelled waving a piece of paper in her hand.

She smiled. " I just got the form!".

Hello Baby was recreating into a brand new show " My Appa" and suprisingly, american girls were to be chosen as daughters of 3 boy bands ( Suju, shinee, 2pm). Why wouldn't us american k-pop fans freak out?

Destiny stumbled her way over to us and flung the paper in our hands,

" Just finished filling it out!" She squealed.

Me and Kassy held our ears.

" For the love of god would you please not squeal?!" I yelled.

We walked out of the building hand-in-hand. The place where we had dropped off our future in meeting our 3 most favorite bands in the world.

I squeezed their hands. " Think we'll make it?".

Destiny smiled. " Definitely!".

Kassy scoffed. " You know..there's probably a 1 out of like 1,000,000 chance that we'd actually get accepted.".

Destiny sighed. " Stop being such a downer Kassy!!".

Kassy held up her arms. " I'm just sayin!".

I giggled as the three of us headed home.

***

I lay sprawled on my couch as I stared at my cell phone. Still no call and it's been exactly 3 weeks 2 days and 7 hours that I haven't heard any news from the " My Appa" producers.".

I sighed, when all of a sudden my phone started to ring.

" Yobosaeyo?" I said.

" KIRA!!" Someone yelled on the other line.

" What the hell?!" I yelled into the phone.

" KIRA I MADE IT!" It yelled.

" Eh? OMG Kassy hi! Wait...what?" I said confused.

" I got picked, i'm telling you I got picked!" She screamed.

I smiled. " No way! Your freaking kidding right?".

She screamed again and I groaned in pain.

She chuckled. " Sorry. So any news for you yet?".

I sighed. " Nothing..".

"Oh...well that's ok!" She tried to cheer me up.

She hung up the phone shortly after, said she had to pack. I felt horrible. The one who was thinking the most negative, was the one who was going? Weird.

I got another call. Probably Destiny calling about how she got accepted.

" Yobosaeyo?" I answered tiredly.

" Ne, is this Kira?" asked a husky voice.

I frowned. " Uhhh yea.".

" I just wanted to inform you, you have been excepted to ' My Appa's' castin as one of the daughters." It said.

I burst out screaming, in my head of course. I don't want to give the poor man a heart attack.

" Thank you sir." I said.

" I'm a woman." It said in monotone.

I gulped in shame. " Oh right, I was just kiddin' with ya hahaha.".

I laughed awkwardly then quickly hung up. I was too excited to call them. I had to see them in person. I decided to run over to Destiny's house to see if she made it too.

I grabbed my coat and keys and ran out the door. Minutes later I arrived at her house. I pounded on her door.

The door opened. The saddest little girl I have ever seen was standing behind it.

" Destiny?" I said.

She sniffed. " Oh hey, come on in.".

I walked into her house. I couldn't take my eyes off her red puffy eyes.

" Have you been..crying?" I asked, shocked.

She nodded slowly.

" Why?" I asked in dis-belief.

She grabbed a tissue before saying, " I didn't make it!".

She blew into the tissue and threw it aside. She wiped her teary eyes then walked over to where I was sitting and rested her head on my lap.

I pat her head. " Don't worry it's not so bad, I mean I didn't make it?".

She looked up. " Your lying.".

I bit my lip. " I'm sorry Destiny.".

She sighed. " And Kassy told me she made it too!".

I hated seeing her like this. " I'm really really sorry Destiny.".

She sniffed then sat up. " It's ok besides, I have a lot of work to anyways.".

She smiled weakly. " Anyways, mind if you leave? I think it's time I actually started cleaning around here.".

I chuckled. " Sure you don't need help?".

She shook her head.

I walked out slowly, looking back at her each time.

I smiled, for some reason she always needed to clean or eat a lot when she was sad.

I walked back home and packed for the trip. I wonder what it would be like to stay with one of those groups. Fun, interesting, outragous?

I threw my luggage in the closet and plopped onto my bed.

I heard the soft and soothing rain pour down my window pane as I felt myself slowly drift into an endless sleep.