2 - Thoughts

Flying without wings

Jade’s POV
This guy, his name was Joon, i heard the teacher mention it. He was tall and handsome, probably someone everyone liked

All the girls adore him, I’m sure of it, he looks like an idol like AJ and Soohyun, and he seems to be stuck in my head.

 “Aaaish why do i keep thinking about him? i don’t even know him.." I turned around on my bed and starts to cuddle my pillow.

Maybe i should tell Yoseob. Yoseob is my best buddy, i know him for years! His parents and my parents are very close friends.

I stood up and walk to the window. Yoseob lives across the street so if his bedroom lights are on i know he's awake. “Ah! He’s awake.. where did I put my phone?”.

I grabbed my phone and called Yoseob while looking at out of the window. 
“Annyeong Jade! What brings you up to call me so damn late?!” Yoseob answered.
“YOSEOBIE.. I need to tell you something. Yes I know it’s late but, come over please?”.

I was making signs in the window because Yoseob was watching from it.
“You are insane you know that? What if your brother comes and eat me?”.

“Nobody is home. Mom just left and Se7en is I don’t know where. Probably with Bom noona. “ I pouted.

“Okay hang on then need to find my shoes. Open your window so that I climb through it. IT BETTER BE GOOD.” Yoseob said before he hang up.

“You’re the best !” I hang up and threw my phone on my desk and opened the window and waited for Yoseob to come.

Not much later Yoseob arrived and climbed through my window. I told Yoseob everything.  “… Why does that name sound so familiar? Hm oh well, so he’s someone from your class or what?” Yoseob asked.
“No. I think he’s one grade higher than us. He doesn’t look like he’s from our grade.” I sighed.

 

 

Authors POV
Suddenly the both of them heard a car stopping and a door open and shut. Jade raised up from her bed and walked to the window and saw her older brother come home. Yoseob froze and said “Please tell me when he’s inside so that I can escape, I don’t want to get in trouble?”

Jade looked out of the window and saw my brother walk into the garden en go into the house. Yoseob climbed out of the window and said goodnight to Jade. Jade went downstairs to greet her brother.

 

Se7en’s POV
It was nice to meet everyone again. But still it feels different doing this so secretly especially towards Jade. Oh well I think I just need a good night sleep.

“Annyeong oppa!” a smiling girl suddenly popped up in front of me.
“Oh Jade you scared me. Why aren’t you asleep? Do you even know what the time is?” I said while looking serious at her.

“I couldn’t sleep and I happened to hear you come home. So I thought maybe you fancy a cup of tea before going to bed?” Jade said.

Well I haven’t seen her much lately why not. “Sure why not. Is mom home or is she out again?” Why do I even ask this. Mom is always out lately. “Never mind lets go to the kitchen. You make the tea I get changed in my sleeping clothes.”

I sighed, It’s not good for Jade that mom is out so much. Sooner or later its only me and her. Ever since we got back to Seoul mom kinda disappeared out of the picture. When its day she only sleeps and when we sleep she’s awake. I really feel like I’m only one who is able to take care of her and who she can depend on.