7 - Troubled

Flying without wings

 

Jade’s POV

“S-S-Soohyun? “ I startled by seeing Soohyun entering the classroom.
I couldnt believe what just happened, Soohyun literally just stepped in the door, busting Joon and I .. KISSING. In fact this was embarrassing and I was not sure how to react i hope he didn’t get a good look at my face so he would use this against me later or even worse.. TELL THE OTHERS.

“Soohyun …… I…” I started. Suddenly Soohyun walked away.
Oh no he left us without a word! This is bad and awfully awkward. Do not like.
What do I now? What am I supposed to do? Should I avoid him now? Which is impossible.

Soohyun left, Joon and I were all alone again and he slowly leaned closer sniffing on my neck, like Soohyun's barging in didn’t affect him at all, like he didn’t care that I freaked out.

“Joon.. d-don’t” I said. He doesn’t seem to listen to me. He gentle blew in my ear and then whispered “Shall we continue?” What did he say? I freaked out.
I don’t feel like going on after Soohyun saw us and with this a probably angry Soohyun on the loose.

Joon kept trying. I’ve had it. “JOON I SAID STOP!” I pushed Joon away from me.
He gave me this strange look as if he didn’t understand what I said.
“I said no. This isn’t a good time.” I assumed while jumping off the table.

I ran a hand through my hair with a sigh, I felt so wrong and embarrassed, Joon was
simply just standing watching me and every move I made.

he didn’t seem to be embarrassed like if this had happened to him once before, but perhaps it was because he wasn’t friends with Soohyun and the others like me.

“Lets catch up with the others.” I really need to get out of here now too find Soohyun.

 

 

 

 

Soohyun’s POV

HOW COULD HE. How could she! Doesn’t she know how he really is? I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW. And I don’t even know why. I need some fresh air. I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff and left the school.

I wonder if she knows I left. Probably not. I just go take a walk through the park to calm down. While walking through park I see several people together. Couples. Its Spring what else do you expect?

I decided to go the usual place where we were normally going after school to hang out with this kind of weather. I laid myself down and closed my eyes. I was tired too.

Maybe I should take a quick na- “Shin Soohyun?” I heard someone say.

I opened one eye and saw a blonde boy standing above me.

“Yang Yoseob? Well if that hasn’t been awhile.” I said while raising up.  This was surprising. I know Yoseob from my elementary school just like Joon.

“How are you?” Yoseob asked me. “I’m fine…” Im not sure if I am fine. But I couldn’t tell him anyway. “How are you?” I asked.

“I’m fine. Just came out of school but. You don’t look fine to me. What’s up?” Yoseob asked.

Oh well I might just tell him.

“Well you know there is this girl I think I like. But you remember Lee Joon? I mean Lee Changsun?” I told him. Yoseob was thinking. “Ah yeah I remember him.” He said while looking a bit disgusted.

“Well he’s at my school like the most popular guy there for I don’t know what reason but Joon seems to show interest in her too. So I’m afraid that Jade won’t even notice I like her. I sighed.

“Jade? You mean Choi Jaesu?” Yoseob looked at me.

“You know her?” I’m really surprised that Jade knows Yoseob.

Yoseob started to talk “Jade is a friend of mine. You can call us best friends. Know here since we were little. Our parents are good friends so when she was visiting Korea from Australia she often came by.” He sighed.

“You know a few days ago I saw her sitting on her front porch. With Joon-ah. Well, she told me already that she was liking someone. But then I saw her with Joon-ah. And asked who she was sitting with via text then she said the boy she liked. At some point I am really worried. You and me both know how Joon is. Right?”

I nodded. Yeah that’s what worries me too. “What can we do?” I asked Yoseob.

Yoseob rubbed his chin. “Maybe I should try to talk to Jade? I’m supposed to see her anyway tonight. “  I nodded. “Maybe that’s the only way? But please don’t tell her anything about me? Or well don’t tell her I like her okay?” I started to blush.

Yoseob laughed. “Don’t worry I won’t. I’ll let you know when I know something more okay? We have to stop this before Jade gets hurt. I don’t want her to get hurt.”

“Neither do i.” I said and said goodbye to Yoseob and headed home. I didn’t felt like returning to school.

 

 

Authors POV
Yoseob also went home. Thinking about what just happened. Soohyun knows Jade and apparently Yoseob was right that Joon was the guy that Jade liked so much.
Yoseob was so much in thought that he didn’t notice that he was walking towards someone. Suddenly he bumped onto him. “Ah Yoseobie. Be careful.”

Yoseob looked up “S-Se7en. I’m sorry.” Yoseob bowed.

“What were you thinking about? You look a bit upset. What’s up?” Se7en said while looking at Yoseob. Yoseob rubbed his head. Should he tell Se7en or not what has bothering him?