1 - The first time

Flying without wings

Jade’s POV
“Hi. Im Choi Jaesu well just call me Jade and just moved from Australia to Seoul. Nice to meet you” I said.
I had to introduce myself in my new class because I transferred high schools and countries.

“Well Jade you can sit next to Minzy . Everyone , I hope you will help Jade around a bit.” The teacher pointed to the 2nd row.
I nodded towards the teacher walked to a nice looking girl who introduced herself; “Hi! Im Gong Minji.. but please call me Minzy.” She said.
I shake the girls hand and sat myself down and started to observe the class.

Like I said I moved from Australia back to Seoul. Dad died back in Sydney and Mom couldn’t last any longer to stay there. She really has hard time overcoming the loss of my Dad. I also have a older brother Dongwook although everyone calls him Se7en.

Me and Se7en are in a good relationship. Used to be really close but since Dad died, he kind of changed. It’s like he took the role of my guardian. Sometimes it’s really annoying but hey! I love him. He’s my brother after all.

The teacher asked us to open the textbooks for Korean history class. While  we were working on some questions i took the chance to see what kind of classmates i have.
Some of them really look like idols. For example look at the boy sitting in front of me. Blonde dyed hair with a ponytail. He also looks pretty.

“Are you creeping on our classmates?” I turned around and saw Minzy looking at me with a big smile on her face. “No I’m not. Not really?” I said while blushing. Minzy started to laugh and said “I can remember my first day here! I was exactly like you. Observing who is in my class.” I giggled and asked who was who.

Minzy tapped on the shoulders of the two boys in front of me. “This is Jaeseop! And this is Soohyun!”
“DON’T CALL ME JAESEOP MINZY.” The boy reacted while looking a bit annoyed towards Minzy. “Just call me AJ apparently Minzy will NEVER learn.”

I wasn’t wrong about the fact he looks like a idol. He really does. Soohyun smiled and then turned around because the teacher asked us to be silent.

Everyone was working hard until the door went open and they heard a voice “Miss Yang?  Here’s a note from Mr. Lee he requests for your digital disc with the math questions please.” The boy apparently older than us walked into the classroom.

This guy. His smile is so bright. He looks so incredibly handsome. I can’t keep my eyes of him.

“Sure, Joon-ah it’s in the back of the class in the cabinet. Make sure it returns before the school is out” The teacher said.

So this guy with red/brownish hair, deep dark brown eyes, and a ever gorgeous face names Joon?

 

 

Authors POV
Joon walked to the cabinet and grabbed what he needed. When he walked back he walked across Jade’s table and winked at her. Jade thought she was going crazy and started to blush.

Jade turned to Minzy and asked who he was.

But Soohyun turned around instead. “That’s Lee Changsun or Lee Joon as they call him.” Jade looked at Soohyun. “He’s one of the popular guys in school. I know him since elementary school.”

Jade looked how Joon thanked the teacher and walked away. A few minutes later it was lunch break.  Minzy, Soohyun and AJ invited Jade to spend the lunch break together. Before you knew it the first day of school was over.

Leaving Jade thinking about this Joon person when she was alone in her room.