One

Wait for me

K-pop boy band NCT's JaeMin is scheduled to enlist himself in the military on December 8, 2025 for his mandatory military service.  

 


NCT Na JaeMin will enlist in the military on December 8, 2025. SM Entertainment stated, “NCT’s JaeMin is enlisting at the training center on December 8. After receiving basic training for four weeks, he will serve as a public service worker.”

 

 

Na JaeMin will enlist in the military on December 8, 2025. A representative from SM Entertainment stated, “Na JaeMin of NCT has enlisted himself to be an active duty soldier on December 8. He eagerly asked the management if he can be enlisted once NCT 2025 promotion is finished, and he wanted to do it earlier than other members his age and not don't want push it back in the future, so he is enlisting now.”

 

News spread like wild fire, out in the open, when NCT's Na JaeMin announced he will take his military service at age 25. After NCT 2025 promotion, the young lad eagerly express his interest in doing his compulsory service. Aside from Jaemin, JaeHyun is also enlisted but their leader TaeYong is already a doing his service for a year and expected to be discharged the next year.

 

 

Like most days after promotions, the Neos goes back to their respective homes  either their dorm or an apartment they decided to lived outside their company's vacinity but mostly they hangout at ChenLe's house somewhere in Seoul. But JaeMin went straight to his parents house and also visit his grandmother. He wanted to spend time with them before he enters the military; mostly to his grandmother but because she's old, he always stays at home after work and spends quality time with her. He has yet to shave his head, the neos said they'll do it for him as a send off. 

 

 

The next day he went to Chenle's place and there the Dreamies are waiting “Cute!” exclaimed ChenLe; “Hyung..” JiSung Park emotional in the background; “Okay! Are you ready?” said Mark; “There's no turning back after this.” asked Jeno. It was all noise while HaeChan secretly hugs JaeMin from behind after he closed the door and RenJun starts singing with HaeChan, still clinging onto him, to his ears “왜 너는 나를 만나서 왜 나를 아프게만 해..”

 

Na JaeMin was speechless. There's still a month before his enlistment but it feels like it's tomorrow. He got seated calmly and responded in most Nana style “Let's get it!”

 

----

DISCLAIMER: Any resemblance to real persons or other real-life entities is purely coincidental. All characters and other entities appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, dead or alive, or other real-life entities, past or present, is purely coincidental. The use of NCT, SME, other idols & their respective companies are featured purely out of imagination of the author and NOT based on their actual being.