Scene 7

Pelikula
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

 

I regret loving her.

Malingap Street

8:00 PM

 

 

Nakaupo kami ni Irene dito sa bangketa tapat ng saradong bar. I wonder what had gone to Joy and Wendy’s mind to create a story based exactly on what Irene and I went through but reenacting those moments...I never felt so free.


 

“This is a breakup scene. I want to see heightened emotions. This is where Iris and Seji break apart, this is where they realize they won’t be spending the rest of their lives with someone they once promised to be with till death.” Wendy said sabay snap sa clapboard.


 

Malingap Street. This street is a poem in itself. You know how poems are composed of mind-blowing metaphors and visual imagery that stimulates you with strange yet familiar feeling. As soon as the sun sets with bars gradually opening and the night gets deeper with faint music from band gigs as well as the smell of alcohol and fried foods slowly filling up one’s senses---- the poem starts.

 

Some nights the street’s metaphors would flush your cheeks red, some nights it would break you into pieces, I took the latter with me today.

 

"Action!"

 

Years of wandering in this same street made me realize a thing and that was---there is a reason why we hate our past lovers more than those strangers who steal our wallets

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter