Scene 1

Pelikula
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Inside Wendy’s Car, Katipunan Avenue 8:00 AM

Irene's POV

“Ba’t namamaga mata mo?” I turned to Wendy when the lights changed to red, sakto naman lumingon rin siya sa'kin. She insisted on giving me a ride today papunta sa shooting location siguro she felt guilty for convincing me the whole week for this.

 

“Actually, iniyakan ko si Seulgi kagabi para pumayag na siya.” Wendy smirked arrogantly. As expected, this one was a film graduate, I think she had mastered human emotions so much she can perfectly portray an emotion without having to be sincere of it.

 

“Buti pumayag, I heard she was busy with the upcoming exhibit.” I said while browsing Seulgi's art account on my phone. I would understand her if ever she decides to ditch us today. After all, the Noir exhibit is her first one and she worked hard all week for it.

 

“The preparations were already done since last week.  Alam mo naman whenever Seulgi says she’s busy, ayaw niya lang pumunta.”

 

“Glad your dramatic did the work.” I replied, amused with how Wendy managed to finally succeed in hiring her best friend in one of her films.

 

“I told her about the Canada thing. This would be my last project in the Philippines, I guess she figured it’s time to finally show up.” Wendy said in a serious tone until an old sekyu friend asked for her ID, she laughed and greeted the security guard who opened the university’s gate for us.

 

 It seems like this place will be forever stuck in time, parang kahapon lang yung tumatakbo ako sa damuhan para lang makapagshortcut at marating ang ang building ko on time.

 

And now I'm about to take one last look at it, I sighed as I flipped the pages of the script.

 

“Stop reading the script Irene, you’ll do well.”

 

 It's not because I'm nervous but just because reading this kinda frees whatever I've been keeping to myself for years. It contained all the words I couldn't say. Di ko alam kung dahil ba sa tagal ng panahon na naiipit si Joy sa mga rants namin ni Seulgi kaya niya nasulat ‘to, The first time I read it, the words were familiar, like those that were hidden deep into your subconscious. 

 

“Wends, why are we doing this again? Iba talaga takbo ng utak niyo ni Joy ‘no?”


 

Wendy smiled as if the answer should’ve been obvious. She parked at the front of AS hall, in our usual parking spot.

 

She turned the engine of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter