Scene 2

Pelikula
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Scene 1: Bike Ride 

9:00 AM Academic Oval

Irene's POV

 

“This scene would show Iris and Seji in the best version of themselves, you know happy, carefree and eyes twinkling because of how much they love being with each other.” I heard Wendy slightly shouting the expectations in the scene.

 

10 seconds later I'm sitting on the bike, in which I am supposed to learn how to ride with the help of Seulgi. I feel like a baby learning how to walk, the familiar feeling of fear, of not knowing what to do, of being left alone and eventually hurting by yourself.

 

Huminga ako ng malalim at inangat ang stand. There was this surge of panic parang gusto kong sabihing ayoko na, di ko naman alam kailangan pala umandar kala ko uupo lang.

 

Bikes are never a thing where I feel safe, I’m glad there’s Seulgi.

 

"Kapit ka lang sa'kin if feel mo malalaglag ka na Iris." she uttered her script exactly how Joy wrote it.

 

alam niyo even if there were numerous times in our lives where our skin touches another person’s skin, there would always be someone whose skin was warm enough for you not to forget how it felt. Even after years. Even in the slightest contact.

 

Habang hawak niya yung braso ko nang mahigpit para hindi kami tuluyang sumusubsob sa sahig, I immediately felt the familiar warmth, both soothing and haunting at the same time.  It was the kind wherein no matter where you are or what sort of danger you’re in, it will always bring you back home.

 

That’s why with Seulgi, I feel safe.

 

Irene finding it hard to balance herself on the bike

Seulgi who has been teaching Irene for almost an hour

-

Scene 1

10:00 AM Academic Oval

After an hour of us retaking the scene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter