4FOUR

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 04. Guilty till proven innocent?

 

“This is the one?” Hyuna asked as she titled the cap lower, covering her face almost completely.

“Of course,” Hoya said, “Why else would I be walking into the café?” He laughed at her as the two entered the cozy looking café.

“I’ll slit your tongue while you’re sleeping one day.” Hyuna joked, hitting him on his arm lightly.

“Hyunwook hyung!” Hoya approached a fit, tall looking man who was standing behind the cashier.

“Howon, you’re here!” The man left the cashier as soon as he saw Hoya. He greeted him with a side hug and turned to look at him companion, Hyuna. “Who is this?”

“She’s my friend, Hyuna.” Hoya introduced her as Hyuna bowed, not catching the wink that was exchanged between Hoya and Hyunwook.

“Hyuna?” The guy exclaimed while Hyuna looked at him, shocked at his sudden outburst. “4minute’s Hyuna?”

Hyuna just smiled as she hid behind Hoya.

 


The pair settled into a private booth where Hyunwook had brought them to without much attention from the people present in the café. But once Hyuna took her seat, Hoya was brought away by Hyunwook instead. She stared curiously as the two walked away for a private conversation, as so she assumed it to be.

“Are you two dating or something?” Hyunwook asked, a smirk on him.

“No.” Hoya laughed. “We’re just friends.”

“Ehhhhh.” Hyunwook snickered. “Which guy stays as friend with the Kim Hyuna?”

“I’m serious, hyung.” Hoya remained calm. “We’re just friends. There’s nothing more.”

“Alright then,” Hyunwook decided to drop the matter. “But when you two start dating, I have to be the first one to know alright?”

Hoya laughed once again and repeated himself. “We’re just friends.”

Hyunwook just shrugged. “Whatever you say Lee Howon. I’ll order for you two so just return to your seats.”

 



“What did you two talk about?” Hyuna asked as she scrolled through her Twitter mentions, her eyes scanning the messages but in reality, she was cu

Please log in to read the full chapter