DRAMA AT THE DESSERTED PARK. OOH.

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Why were you avoiding me?" He asked sternly which shocked the tiny girl at first. But she returned to her composure after realizing who he was. It wasn’t a strange old man lurking in the park. It was worse. It’s Hoya.

"It was nothing. I'm just tired." Hyuna gave a bored look, shrugging carelessly.

Hoya leaned onto the lamppost and let out an exasperated sigh, cursing under his breath. “So who are you dating now? Lee Joon? Hyunseung? Zico? Or Junhyung?” Why am I so angry all of a sudden?

Hyuna glared at him, her arms wrapped around herself.

“I’m your best friend.” Hoya said. “You can’t keep avoiding me forever. You really made me worried. Where were you?”

"I'm tired of seeing you." She said, tears already starting to roll down her cheeks while she sat up from the wooden bench. All the stress and anger she's been enduring the past few weeks are finally getting released. She's being going through so much lately. "I'm tired of clinging onto you. Being only a friend when I clearly like you more than a friend does. I thought I could do it, but it's harder than I thought. My heart hurts all the time. I'd rather go back to the times when we were just colleagues. Get out of my room."

Hyuna stopped talking and stood still in her position, her head hung low.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" He asked her, grabbing onto her wrists.

"Let go of me!" Hyuna bit on her lip hard. "I want to do what I’ve been thinking about lately, give up on you. Please, let me be. You're making it so much harder for me. I'm suffering everyday because of you."

“And what? You’re using other guys to get over me?” Hoya snarled.

“I’m not dating anyone!” She screamed at him.

"I... I'm sorry." That was all that came out from Hoya's mouth. He didn't know what else to say.

"I know. So please let go of me." She pleaded and managed to shake her arms off his grip. Turning around, she walked away from him.



Hoya stood in the park as he stared into now

Please log in to read the full chapter