10.

We're Friends, Right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10. Ziaco and Jiyoonitt

 

“Hyuna!” Hoya jumped in front of her, surprising her. “What are you doing here?” It has been over a week since they saw each other, and today, they met at the SBS building coincidentally.

“I’m recording for a show here.” She told him. “You?”

“I’m recording as well.” He said, still grinning.

“What’s up with that smile? Did you win the lottery?” She asked, directing her attention back to the vending machine. Ugh, why does it say ‘not available’ when there’s a gazillion of it inside.

“Well,” he leaned against the machine. “I just met T-ara’s Jiyeon and we talked. She was pretty cool.”

Hyuna froze. “Jiyeon?”

“Yeah.” He nodded. “I even got her number.” He flashed his phone in front of her.

“You like her?” She asked, throwing coins into another vending machine next to the faulty one.

“I guess.” Hoya shrugged, “Sunggyu said that I should try dating some day so it wouldn’t hurt to make more female friends now.”

“I’m close with Jiyeon.” Hyuna said as she reached for the bag of chips that had successfully descended down the machine. “I can help you ask her about you.”

Hoya pulled Hyuna into a hug immediately. “Thanks girl.”

“What are friends for right?” Hyuna just smiled as she dug into the bag of chips.



The next day, Hyuna and Zico were travelling home together since Zico’s manager offered to bring Hyuna back. When they arrived at 4minute’s apartment, Zico stepped out as well since there was something he needed to tell her.

“You don’t have to walk me up.” Hyuna told him, shutting the door close.

“It’s ok.” Zico said. “It’s dark and I don’t think it’ll be safe.”

“You’re really nice.” Hyuna told him with a slight smile while Zico and her walked from the drop off point to her block’s elevator.

“Hyuna-ssi?” He had no idea why he suddenly changed back to his formal speech. “I really like you. You’re really great and exactly the kind of a girl I like.” What a superb way of confessing, Zico thought, face-palming himself in his mind.

“I’m sorry Zico-ssi.” Hyuna had stopped him before he could pop the main question. “I have no interest in dating right now but I really appreciate your liking towards me. I should probably go now.”

With that, Hyuna bowed and quickly paced herself towards her block.


 
Zico huffed and turned his attention to the vibrating phone in his hands.

“I saw that.” The voice spoke.

“You have no idea how nervous I was!” Zico yelled into his phone as he watched Hyuna walked further away from him.

“It’s just a confession!” The female voice yelled back at him.

“What if she said yes? How was I

Please log in to read the full chapter