Psycho Part 4

Psycho

Sandy's POV 

 

As soon I saw Min Ho's group went out as I made a scene upstairs I just smirked, I don't usually have feelings anymore. There are times I can't explain what I'm feeling. As I was enjoying the crowd, girls getting closer than the guys I heard em saying that I may be a lesbian. But entering relationships makes us crazy, commitments are full of . But how can I resist these girls smiling my way, I just drank energy booster to hype me up and keep me focused, as I was roaming my eyes again I saw this woman wearing a cap and all black attire, even if I'm afar I can see her, she seems familiar. 

 

 

Since she wore kinda weird I know some celebrities went here sometimes with the disguise manner but i pay attention to the details her baby cute hands with a lot of rings in it, her red fancy fingernails, red pinkish lips because she drank a little too much, which made her cheek, blush. Lee, my best friend looked my way and texted her an emoji for my vodka drink and colored nails🍸💅, in short describing the woman. As soon she received the message she immediately roam her vision near her and looked at the lady which i was referring to, i just nodded as a response. I saw Lee smirked and shook her head, it's the first time I'm offering my exclusive fave drink recipe. 

 

 

My brother poked me on the sides and shown me the headlines about the scene i made with Min Ho paparazzi's. I just grab the mic and said "yo!! Let's have fun tonight! If you ordered alot tonight hard drinks you'll be having free beers!!l yeaaahh?! let's haaavee some fuuunnn“ I just turned the music up again looked at thr bar counter all I can see the bartenders busy giving free beers to the customers. That familiar lady was gone. Then i noticed group of people lurking around with their cameras and tablets on their hands, as i have experience in entertainment i immediately wrapped up my set and called again my brother to cover me up, as i took my cap and my keys. "Media's are here, I have to go. You take over." 

 

I don't wanna play that game

And tomorrow will be a better day

 

Ashlyn's POV 

My phone kept on ringing it's him calling. 

"was that Neo? “ my sister asked as a response I just tighten the grip of my phone. 

" Hand over the phone, Unnie" the phone still kept on ringing after we break up we still have that silent meet up because he's saying he's still in love with me and he still wants us to be back, i even skip my therapy sessions so that i can meet with him. That's why my younger sister is mad, MAD. right now. I'm so tired of defending myself all i know he's calling and he wants me. 

 

Swiftly, my younger sister grabbed my phone and turned it off. She's looking for her keys in her pouch yet i heard my inner voice that i must run away from here, i just look down and someone just held my hand and guided me to ride in here motorbike i can't see the face of the individual but based on her scent and built she's a woman. "you need a breather." I tried to talk but she threw a card as if she signaled my sister to call her, which i think it's her calling card. Then she stepped on the speed, it was red light and my hands are on her shoulders she shrugged and leaned back as if she's saying something, which i leaned closer so that i can hear her "i want you to feel the night breeze with the city air enjoying the city lights along this street.The road is quiet but we are moving you can scream of you want. " 

 

Eversince that accident happened I never felt so calm i felt tonight, i just savor the breeze as i close my eyes i felt the tears building up on my eyes. Unknowingly i held her on her waist and i squeezed her shirt because I'm having a flashbacks again, the trauma that triggered me to feel this way. As i look to the rear view mirror she pulled up the mirror part of the helmet and i saw her smiling and tap one of my hands which are entangled on her waist. She seems familiar and I've seen that smile before. 

 

 

"Spring unnie, do you know this woman? Like she's just new to the company we didn't see her once here." 

 

Spring just smiled "The psychos had meet. The idol and the fangirl. The besties that we never had them as a couple.Finally together." 

 

"uhm..unnie?

 

don't worry dear, she'll be taken care of. She's on the right arms already." 

 

 

End (?) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey na now I'll be okay (hey now I'll be okay)

You got me feeling like a psycho, psycho

Got me chasin' shots of NyQuil, NyQuil

Without you got me dizzy and upset

Got me so obsessed with you

Look what you started

Hey now I'll be okay

Hey no matter my pay (I'll be okay)

Hey now I'll be okay (I'll be okay)

Hey no matter the way (I'll be okay)

Hey now I'll be okay it's alright

It's alright, it's alright

Hey no matter my pay (I'll be okay)

Hey now I'll be okay (I'll be okay)

Hey no matter the way (I'll be okay)

Hey now I'll be okay it's alright

It's alright (I'll be okay), it's alright

 

Dm me your thoughts @shubigzb