Psycho Part 1

Psycho

*SCREEEEEECHHH*
*White flags down*

2 luxurious sports car stopped, the drivers opened their own doors as they walk in the track side. Guided by their own staffs holding an umbrella. 

"That was a lovely performance, Deo and Ashlyn. There's a spark in the tracks when you two are driving. The Undeniable Chemistry! Let's have a break! Mechs! Please check their engines." Coach Vlad said. 


"Nice Game, Ash. Especially You did great,Baby. “

I just slammed my car door of my Lamborghini Huracán, annoyingly removed my helmet. How can you enjoy playing the game you loved the most when you're playing with your longtime boyfriend with seeing with his new . 


As a response I only look at them blankly, but before I puke infront of them Aki, my younger sister is there, she's the only one knew my side of the story. In the eyes of the public, I was the bad guy in our car racing love story. But little did they know what really happened. She knew my hands began to tremble again, she immediately guided me to my dressing room. 


Psycho-Red Velvet (demo english version) 


Who the hell you think you are?
Comin' in to break my heart
Make it like an operation
But I ain't one of your patients
Tired of this waiting and I don't play that game

 

Deo was my childhood best friend who made me appreciate this car drifting x car racing. Our dads were like brothers from another mother. That's why we instantly clicked because we mostly grew together. We've been together since teens were known as the TUC Couple, why? We have this The Undeniable Chemistry as we play together on the track that's why we are inseparable and I thought he was my happy ever after not until one day;

I feel his love for me feels different as we were recognized as the known car drifters in the countries it feels like he's not the Neo I knew, but above it all I love him. I am thankful for him because he made me feel that I am alive. 

Here I am checking his car because we will have family dinner prepared by his dad, Neomitri Castro Sr.
"why are you touching my phone? “ I can feel his tight grip in my arms. 
" I-I just" I can feel his grip more and his nails in my skin "Neo, I'm hurting.I just heard it rang I'm about to give it to you. I'm sorry. " he looked at me as if he's like a tiger wants to attack his prey. Then threw my arms he got his phone. 
Looked at me again, now I can feel his foot on mine with his hand on my hair. 

" Don't touch my phone again, okay?Love? “

"Unnie?? “ I heard from afar, that was my sister Aki. As soon we heard her, he grabbed me with his hand on my waist and tries to fix my hair. 

*end of flashback*

I can't get you off my brain
So I'm poppin' pills for the pain

Aki: Unnie you have again your attacks, take a deep breath. We should've reported what he's doing to you, the trauma that you're having is not good. 

Ash: Aki, I'll be fine. All I need to do is to drink this medicine and I’ll be okay. No need to worry. 

The resume of the showcase was cancelled due to the rain and the medicine too made me sleepy that's why we need to go home and prepare for tomorrow's showcase event. 

Time check 11:45pm 

I woke up from my nap and got thirsty decided open my mini fridge what's inside, still bottle of sojus. Since we broke up I didn't let someone come in in my, WAS our condo. I was a mess inside its evident in my condo and yeah the fridge. I decided to chugged one and unknowingly drank some beers. My Uncontrollable overthinking mind made me think of something that I know it's wrong but I think I had to do it. Grabbed my keys, went to his house. 


And as soon as I go wake up
You're caught up in your haze
And I can't get out of my bed

12:30am 

I'm in front of his apartment, I tried to knock since I heard some whispers and chuckles from the inside. I knocked 5 times then I hid behind the door, but as soon he tried to close the door. 

There I saw his smile, where I long to find. But his happiness is not me anymore. 

: she's drunk, you have showcase later right? 
Neo: Babe, wait for me inside I'll just settle this. I'll be back soon. 

There I smirked with my dizziness due to my drunkeness, I knew he's gonna say that he still loves me, the way he tightened his grip on my arm and in a flash, I felt his huge hand on my cheek. I smiled. 

"It's still me, right? Say you still think of me“ I chuckled. 
"Psycho," then there he kicked me on my stomach and I fell on the floor after he kicked me the third time. 


It hit me. What the I'm doing here. I got the courage to stand up went in to the track where we will have our car drifting show, I looked for our cars. I mean his, cut some wires in the hood. And went straight home. 

Tears are almost gone but the symptoms in my heart
So tell me what's the cure for you (tell me now)
'Cause boy you make me so confused
(Boy you got me so confused)

6am 
*phone buzzing* 

I woke up with a big headache and body ache of course, since I was used to bruises I have my skin make up on after I took a bath, and wore sunglasses as I leave my condo. 

Aki: unnie

By knowing I'm wearing sunglasses, she knew. I just nodded and smile. 

"Showtime..." 

Here we go cameras flashing as we both come out in our own dressing rooms him with her , me with my sunglasses. Luckily I wore my helmet to hide my face. 

Before we rode our own cars. 
"Hey, I maybe a psycho to you because you made me. Good luck, Neo. " 

You got me feeling like a psycho, psycho
Got me chasin' shots of NyQuil, NyQuil
Without you got me dizzy and upset
Got me so obsessed with you
Look what you started
I'm psycho, you're heartless
Like a psycho (psycho), psycho (psycho)
Got me chasin' shots of NyQuil (NyQuil), NyQuil (NyQuil)
Without you got me dizzy and upset
Got me so obsessed with you
Look what you started
Hey now I'll be okay


*SCREEEEEEAAACH, CRASH
All I can hear is people screaming and media's flashing their camera, the mechanics runs towards us. I just smiled at him, seeing him wounded. Made my heart happy. 

Car Drifters:Ashlyn Lee and Neo Jon in a car crash. 

End of Psycho part 1