Psycho Part 2

Psycho

This part you can refer it to Dara's- Kiss MV

*EDM blasts on speakers*

​​​​​​Sandy's POV

The usual Friday night, youngsters on the dance floor, dancing in couples, laughing in squads making dance moves like they're in a dance troupe. Some are on the couches on the sides eyesighting chics or you know people hungry for desires. 

I was walking fast to pass through huge crowds with mix scents of sweat, smoke, vape, alc, luxurious perfumes. As I reach in to the djs area, I remove my mask and took a deep breath, Finally air. 


"Unnie, you're quite late your fans were looking for your new mix you just dropped on IG" Tyler, my disc Jockey junior whose also my younger brother. 

I worked my off as an artist/producer of a certain entertainment company before  with what I earned, yeah i bought this floor as a bar. Music is my passion, especially I'm a social person, I love observing the crowd, the way they are so pleased with my remixes tho just like tonight. 

"what are these drinks lining up, Lee?" I asked my personal bartender aka my best friend. 
Lee was there since I started to work, as a bread winner we lasted for long so she knew me than no body else.

Lee was pointing to the group of men on the second floor, the vip area and a the way Down too. 
"they bought it for you, your highness" she scoffed. 

As a response, who can't say no to drinks? I just called the group of ladies to come near me and drank those shots piling in front of me. "uhm, Lee, get me a beer, pls? Thanks.“ 

" Yes, miss DJ Visual. you seem to have your charm as always especially with men, and now, I can see you swing both ways" she pointed using on somewhere corner where some group of lesbians can be found. I just smirked and start to wear my headphones, let's get the party started!!! 

Hey boy I don't see why you can't be with me
I'm original visual, they ain't got nothing on me
Yeah, I'm about to blow your spot

I heard all people screaming and singing some of the lyrics of my new mix, as I took a break, I chugged a can of beer which Lee prepared for me. Tyler came in to me as what I observe he's quite tipsy, this youngman weakling. "hey, unnie, let me be your wingman to night eh? I want you to meet Min Ho maybe you know each other, I heard you worked together last time with a music video shoot. Bro, I'm watching you! I got to go. Back to the crowd." 

At this moment I feel like I want to puke. 
" hi, " he said before he'll start convo I stood up, and got back to my corner I got the mic and started to grav the attention of the crowd." Are you all ready for the  B-E-S-T?here 3......2...we......and go jump jump jump whoooooo " 

Min Ho didn't move he just stayed staring at me for the whole time, and bravely asked me if he can take me out for tomorrow? He just looked back to his friends which they're upstairs, he immediately grabbed my waist and kissed me on the cheek. I just didn't move maybe bc of the beers I drank which I lost count. In return, I just smirked and looked back at Lee, she just shook her head as if she disagrees with my plan, but no one can stop me. What I want, I will get..
 
After the party I drank few beers, Lee came to me. "He's  still into you isn't he?" she waited for my response but I just stepped on the can and took  a deep breath. "he's a player, they'll never change. Let's play again." 


Boy you boutta make me hot
Lemme just stop
How should I get rid of you?

I gave in. 
We were having a dinner party with his friend where I offer my bar as a venue. He gave me a ring to wear it for later. Still the player I used to fall in love with but not anymore, I've been staying in that hell loop for so long, for the last time let's play his game. 


I didn't close my bar for them but I reserved a space for us to celebrate, I asked Tyler to handle the stage for a minute, I saw his friends kept on looking at me since me and him wearing match clothes, then went straight to Lee and ask for few shots of tequila. Before going up, I saw a familiar lady at the bar counter she seemed a mess but I heard Min Ho's whistle to catch my attention, I bit my teeth saying "I'm not your " and walked confidently to them, I hugged him and I grabbed his neck at kissed is his lips, I pressed my thumb and swipe it with the point finger which it didn't failed me they gave the checked with 100,000won on it. I pushed him after and tore the check and showed the ring and put it inside the pitcher. 

I heard him say "Psycho, " 
I smiled as I turn back. And started to hype the crowd again, this feeling is rewarding. Maybe i may be a psycho. 

I never thought I can take my revenge bc I love you so much before, you've been in my misery. You were my trauma but I never felt this kind of satisfying feeling. 

I can never pull off something I can't be
I can never be enough for you to fill your needs
But I can't leave
And take my love from you, you

 

End Of Psycho Part 2