Psycho Part 3

Psycho


Ashlyn's POV:
I nearly killed him, we both got in the icu. Atvthat time I was just smiling as I remember the things we had the memories we shared, I just love him. Flashbacks running through my mind as I close my eyes and till it went blank. 

Till I have this trauma hit me, those dark memories we've shared, the bruises, the tightening of grip in my waist that I can feel his nails. The girls he came home with or as I went to see him at the race track. I can feel I clenched my hands tears falling down from my eyes, the manipulation, the abuse, the cheating he made. Lead me to this, I know now, that was not the love I deserve, he didn't deserve me in the first place indeed he deserves what I did to him. I cannot breathe as if that I was getting choked by these memories that haunted me  I want to escape from this as if I wanted to cry for help because I was sinking in this dark hole that I can't see anyone I tried to open my eyes as I feel my sister's voice calling me.

Like as was in the water for so long I tried to rise from it, I finally opened my eyes, saw my sister holding my hand and shoulders. I can still feel my body aching from the crash. 

"Unnie, you're back. Thank God. Spring unnie is with me she just went out to call your manager." I want to speak up but before I could, she just hugged me. 

"I'm sorry, I should've saved you from the start unnie." she cried on my shoulder. I felt my hospital gown is wet by her tears. She was there with me but she can't stop me because I was so blind with my love that I have for that fool. 

As much I wanted to say something, I just hugged her back and calm her as I move my hands up and down at her back. 

"Goodness! Ashlyn Sky Lee you're back! The doctor said you didn't hit your head, you still know me right? “ of course, Jeon Spring my best friend since then right where in college I was 1 year younger than her but our communication's been on and off since I started to race and have a boyfriend I don't have time to catch up with her because indeed she'll ask about us. Which I was trying to escape from, I was expecting her to scold me now but.

"I missed you girl.there's many things I must say to you. " she just hugged me too. I don't know why they won't ask about why did I make this mess, not scolding me for what I did, why I did. This feels not right.  Am I dreaming? A lot of questions running in my head but I can't say it loud maybe because of the medicine running in my veins. They looked at me as if they're waiting for my reply.

That's when the doctors came in, they checked my vitals which are now quite good they say. 
"Your vitals are now normal Miss Ashlyn. You can now be discharged in a few days as we finish some tests of yours. Since also you have a right to know you've been sleeping in bed for 3days now you woke up as we added a dose in your IV to wake you up, As for.... Mr. " he looked at my sister and spring as if they ask for approval. But I tried my best to speak. 

" h-how's Ne.. Neo? “ I asked. He looked at Spring which she nodded as he began to speak again. 
 
"He was just discharged today, he has a minor injury on his head and hand but went an Operation with his leg. Can't walk on his own as of now." As he opened the TV in my hospital room showing the paparazzis are outside. As the nurse and the doctors head out I was staring at the TV screen seeing him okay and smile still with his new girl. I clenched my fist again took a deep breath spring immediately shut off the TV and my sister have me a room for me to breathe. There I cry, seeing him happy without me is a thousand scars. 

 

Tears are almost gone but the symptoms in my heart
So tell me what's the cure for you (tell me now)

Days later, 
Ashlyn Lee stopped being a racer and start being an fashion icon in Korea and an artist. 

My phone kept on ringing, and buzzing as I was sitting on this locale bar seemed classy but the people were quite messy, time check it was 2:30am.  During the day I was on my crib, watching TV, sleep, having meeting with my manager sometimes that's why I tried to enter fashion and entertainment industry for me to be able to recover  from these pain I'm having, break ups. I'm still not over him. I looked at the crowd, sitting from the counter, I clearly saw the DJs who've been playing good songs and remixes I must say. I just screaming and singing from my seat to be able to hide my identity. Until I noticed the pretty dj which I can't even imagine because of her angel baby face, taking over the young one. Until I heard girls beside me joining the crowd in the middle

"Oh my Good, its her, my girl crush"
"I heard she just dumped her boyfriend, she's a man hater they say... " 
"maybe she's a lesbian?" 
"let's go, she might notice us" 


I was looking at her physique though she's kinda soft for being a lesbian tho, as they cheered and danced, I saw her eyes in my direction yet she's holding her phone. And funny things she smiled, but before I finish my drink, a lady bartender gave me a mixed of juice and a shot of vodka, I automatically give it back to her and said 
"I didn't ordered this, Miss"
"Someone ordered it for you"
instead of pointing  her she used her eyes and as I looked where was that stare going, it was from the DJ's podium. It was her still at my vision and winked at me as she jumped also with the crowd. I looked back at the lady bartender with her name tag Lee. 
"hey, Lee. Tell her I said thank you" 
"oh, no problem, you were the first one letting you drink her own vodka drink. Enjoy. "

 
I was enjoying the vibe Till I saw his name from my notifications. My heart stopped my hands were fidgeting, I'm getting anxious with the his name popping again in my phone again but before I check his message. someone grab my shoulder, my sister. "thank God for your GPS, let's go home" 


'Cause boy you make me so confused
(Boy you got me so confused)

 

You got me feeling like a psycho, psycho
Got me chasin' shots of NyQuil, NyQuil
Without you got me dizzy and upset
Got me so obsessed with you
Look what you started
I'm psycho, you're heartless
Like a psycho (like a psycho, psycho)
Got me chasin' shots of NyQuil (NyQuil, NyQuil)
Without you got me dizzy and upset
Got me so obsessed with you
Look what you started
Hey now I'll be okay
It's alright, it's okay