lost star- fourth

Lost Star

"Ahn Yujin, you did not." Minju said, still in the state of shock.

 

"I just did." Yujin chuckled. "Come."

 

Yujin lead her to the table where it was overlooking the beautiful night view of Seoul.

 

"You like it?" the younger asked in anticipation.

 

"I love it! Thank you." Minju engulfed Yujin on a warm hug and snuggled on Yujin's neck. "How did you have time to do this though?"

 

"Yena unnie and Wonyoungie helped set this up while I was filming three of my scenes. I left when you were filming the last few scenes so I could help finish."

 

"Are they still here?" 

 

"Nope. They left after we finished."

 

"Bummer. It's been a while since I last saw them." 

 

"We'll arrange something once where done filming. But for now, let's dig in." 

 

 

When they finished dinner, Minju was looking at the night view of Seoul, enjoying that air that flew by. It's a relaxing dinner. Just exactly what she needed before they leave for Daejeon tomorrow. They were supposed to leave next week but the director decided that it would be best if they get familiar with the place first for filming to be easy.

 

Minju continued admiring the night view when she felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around her waist and Yujin's head now snuggled on her neck.. She snuggled closer, enjoying the warmth.

 

"The night view of Seoul is truly amazing, isn't it?" Yujin asked. Minju could feel the younger's hot breath on her neck, making her shiver.

 

"It really is." Minju then abruptly faced her, "But I think I like this view more." she said, staring at Yujin making the younger show her dimpled smile.

 

"Stop. Don't look at me like that." Yujin suddenly said, her face is now serious making Minju panic.

 

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

 

"Yes. If you keep looking at me like that, then I might kiss you now."

 

Minju's eyes widened and slapped Yujin's shoulders.

 

"Ouch! I was kidding!" she said, "Well not entirely though."

 

"Yah!"

 

"Kidding again."

 

Yujin chuckled seeing Minju's flustered state.

 

"Hug me, Ju-ah. I'm cold." she opened her arms wide and welcomed the shorter. 

 

"Yujin-ah." 

 

"Hm."

 

"Do it." 

 

Yujin was dumfounded, "Do what?"

 

"Kiss me."

 

Yujin then gently cupped Minju's face and pulled it closer to hers. She slowly inches closer as Minju was closing her eyes, anticipating for that kiss.

 

However, nothing happened. Instead, Yujin gave her forehead a light kiss.

 

"Someday. I'll wait."

 

Minju's heart warmed at the younger's thoughtfulness and took her hand, intertwining it with hers.

 

 

After spending time with each other, Yujin dropped Minju off to her apartment before going to her own. Both were sleeping with wide smiles on their faces.

 

 

Morning came by and the cast were gathered at the airport, waiting for their flight to be called.

 

"Hey Minju, it looks like we'll be sitting next to each other." Minju was with Hyewon and Yujin when Hyunjin suddenly walked up to her.

 

"It seems so."

 

"Hey Hyunjin-ssi, better take good care of her during the flight." Yujin warned him and gave him a stern look.

 

"What's there to do? I bet she'll just be sleeping the whole duration of the flight. And also, what's with the sudden formalities?"

 

"Nothing. Just thought of it. But seriously though, take good care of her."

 

"As you wish, Boss Ahn. See you at the plane, I gotta go look for Chani."

 

"How about you, unnie? Who are you gonna sit with on the plane?" Minju asked.

 

"Jisoo sunbae."

 

"And you, Yujin?"

 

"Minjeong unnie."

 

They were talking when their flight got called and started boarding the airplane. 

 

Once Minju found her sit beside Hyunjin, she settled herself in as the plane was about to take off. 

 

 

Hyunjin was right. Minju really did just sleep during the duration of the flight and didn't know that they have already landed. She only woke up when Yujin went to her place after Hyunjin called the younger.

 

"Hey, Min, we've landed." she softly said and Minju's eyes fluttered open. 

 

"Hmm? That quickly?"

 

Yujin chuckled, "You slept through the whole flight silly. Now come on, they're waiting for us." They got off the plane and went to get their luggage.

 

As the whole cast was making their way outside the airport, it was too crowded due to the amount of fansites and fans that waited for them and they were slightly, but unintentionally, getting pushed because of it. 

 

So, in order to keep Minju from being pushed, she held Minju's hand and slipped it on the pocket of her coat, guiding the older outside the airport while the security team is blocking the crowd. They got to the van safely and sighed in relief when they safely did.

 

"Well that was one hell of a crowd out there." Jisoo said, still recovering from what happened.

 

"Who knew there would be this big of a crowd waiting for us in Daejeon. Now I feel even more loved." Hyunjin joked, making the other cast members laugh.

 

The Director announced beforehand that they would eat lunch first before they can go on and explore Daejeon. They were separated into 5 vans so when they got to the restaurant there were a lot of big black cars lining up.

 

 

They ate lunch successful and started exploring the wonders of Daejeon.

 

The youngsters all went together while the not so youngsters went together. As they were walking around Daejeon, they saw a lot of beautiful views and took pictures of it.

 

"Yujin-ah, isn't Daejeon your hometown? I think I recalled you telling us that before."

 

"Yeah. My family and I used to live her before transferring to Seoul."

 

"Well then if that's the case, you'll be our tour guide. Show us the wonders of Daejeon, tour guide Ahn Yujin!" 

 

 

The group was already on their third spot as they found themselves wondering around Daejeon O-World gushing over the animals there.

 

"Hey look, it looks like Yena." Hyewon said laughing, "I'm gonna send this to her."

 

They looked at the other animals and took a break since they were tired from walking. The others were buying food and drinks and such while Yujin was left there, exhausted.

 

"Here, drink first." Minju came back and offered her a bottle of water.

 

"Thanks. All that walking made me thirsty."

 

"You did well today, tour guide Ahn Yujin-ssi." Minju said and poked her cheeks, making Yujin smile.

 

"Why thank you." 

 

The others came back and so they resumed what they were doing. They others were busy looking at every animal that can be seen there while the two, well, let's just say was subtly flirting with each other.

 

Yujin kept teasing Minju every time she sees an animal and so Minju would always glare at her but Ahn Yujin just laughs it off and holds her hand like it's nothing.

 

The others looked back only too see the two laughing at each other while their hands are still glued together.

 

Yup. Subtle.